I Thought Real Men Don't Dance

By pollykilroy

Ever since Jayce Lloyd was a little girl, she was dancing. Her mother used to say that instead of learing to... More

''I thought real men don't dance''
I thought real men dont dance
i thought real men dont dance (incase it didn't upload properly)
I thought real men dont dance

i thought real men dont dance

302 2 0
By pollykilroy

CHAPTER 4

is rubbish

me and my mate where BORED, and i told her i was writing a story, and she suggested i write this, and infact she came up with the plot line for most of it..

i think she has wattpad:

Rubyyk :)

Welll, enjoy

iloveyouall:)

Lily and Barbie where waiting for me outside the school gates after school.

"So! What are we doing tonight?" Lily chirped linking arms with me.

"Hmm, well, I was thinking, Jason Oakfield is having a party at his house, we could go to that." Barbie suggested.

"Okay, sounds good, I'll have to check with my - Oh, wait! No I don't! I have my own Hall of Residence!" I punched the air excitedly.

Lil and Barbie giggled.

Barbie and I went back to Lily's flat after. Turns out her parents own some fancy company, and didn't want her living in some gross dorm, so they bought her, her own flat. She doesn't have to pay mortgage either. Her folks take care of that. The living room was medium sized with an L-shaped sofa taking up most of the space. There was a bookshelf in the corner, and a furry rug in the centre. A large TV hung from the wall. Her kitchenette was large enough, and she had a small dining table that was located in the far corner, opposite her fridge. She pointed out the bathroom and the spare bedroom/computer room to me as we passed by into her room. A large double bed was in the middle of the room, and a closet and a chest of draws where pushed to the walls. A floor to ceiling mirror ran the length of the wall opposite her bed. It was themed deep purple and white. Lil and Barbie collapsed onto her bed, and I stood awkwardly by the door for a minute before Lily piped up.

"So, what are you guys going to wear?"

"Not sure. Maybe the pink one, y'know. The one with the bow?" Barbie sat up, waving her arms around, trying to paint a picture of the dress.

"What about you, Jay?" Lily turned to me

"I don't have anything," I said, walking into the room, plonking myself down in a white chair next to her bed.

"Oh, that's fine, you can borrow something of mine. I don't mind!" Lily offered.

"What are you gonna wear then?" Barbie turned to Lil.

"That new black one I bought the other week. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet!"

After a while of talking about nothing in particular, we decided to get ready. Lily lent me a red bodycon dress, that ended an inch before my knee. It was strapless, with a slight sweetheart neckline. If I was honest, I felt a bit slutty in it. She also lent me some red stiletto's. I didn't wear any jewellery. I curled my hair slightly, and applied some subtle lipstick.

After about 2 hours, we were finally ready to go.

As we pulled up to the house in the black London cab, we could hear the music pumping from inside. We filled out of the car, and Barbie paid the cabbie.

Inside the place was slightly smoky, and very loud. We spotted Bake and Aaron, and made our way through the mass of bodies to them. The three of us were greeted with a wolf whistle. I blushed.

"So, my lovely ladies, what are we drinking?" Blake looked at us expectantly

"Just beer thanks." I replied. There where mumbled agreements from the girls. After a while he arrived back with our beverages.

"I'm. Bored." Barbie announced. "Lil, Jay, we're gonna go dance."

"Really?" I gave her a quizzical expression.

"Don't you dare try and pull the whole 'I can't dance' thing with me, missy. You wouldn't go to this school if you didn't!" Lily chipped in, dragging me onto the dancefloor. I soon realised my beer bottle was empty.

"Guys, I'll be right back, just going to get another drink!" I called to them. They just nodded. I squeezed through the crowd and made my way into the kitchen. There was a couple making out on the island.

"Eew! Get a room!" I hissed under my breath. To my surprise, they heard me, and left the room, not letting go of each other all the while. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" I heard the one voice I didn't want to hear.

"Your face." I turned around, to see Tristan a whole lot closer than I had first expected. His face was mere inches away from mine, and his arms had formed a tight circle around me.

"I'll bet it is." He breathed.

"What do you want?" I sighed

"Who are you here with?" He didn't loosen his grip on me.

"Barbie, Lily, Blake, and Aaron. Why?"

"Just wanted to know... Why do you hang out with them?"

"I'm sorry, what?" I scoffed. Did he really just ask me that?

"You could hang out with people like me, and yet you choose them!"

"I hang out with them, because they, unlike some are actually good people."

"Hey! I am just as good as them. They are my less cool, nor as attractive equals."

"You must have a low opinion on people, if you think they are your equals." I snapped back.

"That's just plain mean."

"Say's you! Now let me go, jackass!"

"No." He said, reminding me of a two year old, refusing to give up its new toy.

"Yes."

"Make me," A smirk played across his lips.

Fine, I thought, you want to play it like this, then fine.

I leant towards him, keeping eye contact. I saw his eyes widen slightly, in surprise. I looked away for a moment, then brushed my lips across his, and slipped my arms around the back of his neck. His grip on me loosened for just a second, as he was in shock, but the second was long enough and I broke free, skipping off round the other side of the island.

"That wasn't very fair, now, was it?" Tristan looked at me, failing to hide a slight disappointment.

"Yeah, but life's not fair," I grabbed another beer, and hurried back to where Lily and Barbie where sat on a squidgy sofa.

"Babe, what took you so long?" Barbie yelled over the music.

"Tristan." I rolled my eyes. "I'm guessing he usually gets what he wants?"

"Usually?" Lily scoffed "He always gets what he wants!"

I laughed. We danced for a couple more hours, but I soon got a headache from the thumping music. I hurried upstairs to find a room where I could hide from the 'groovy tunes' (as a tipsy Barbie had called them). All the rooms where full of writhing bodies, apart from one. The bathroom. I slipped in and closed the door behind me. The music was duller in here. I walked over to the mirror, and looked at my reflection. My hair was still reasonably okay, but it had lost some of its volume, My lipstick was intact, as I hadn't had any steamy make out sessions. Suddenly, I realised how tired I was. I grabbed a towel, of the radiator, and lay it in the bath. I climbed in and lay down. Almost as soon as I shut my eyes, I was asleep...

>Tristan's POV<

Ebony was starting to irritate me.

"Baby, how about we go find a quiet space upstairs..." She suggested, pulling the front of her bra up, trying to seduce me.

"Sorry, I'm not in the mood." I waved my hand dismissively. I hadn't seen Jayce since our encounter in the kitchen, and I was starting to get a bit worried.

"Your never in the mood!" She whined.

"Look! Ebony, sorry, but I just don't want to!" Not with you anyway, my brain added as an afterthought.

Ebony started to complain some more, so I gave up, and went to find Jayce. She wasn't downstairs, so I went up stairs. She wasn't in any of the bedrooms. I was about to go back downstairs, before I heard a muffled scream, coming from the bathroom. I burst in, to see a guy leaning over a startled Jayce (who was lying in the bathtub), about to unbutton his fly with one hand, and pinning her wrists above her head with the other.

"Now, what do you think you're doing?" I stepped towards him. I saw Jayce look at me, wide-eyed.

"Dude, you can have her when I'm done I just -" He didn't finish that sentence, because I punched him square in the jaw. He swayed for a second, before toppling out of the tub. I dragged him out of the bathroom, locked the door and turned to the scared girl in the bath. I walked towards her, and knelt beside her.

"Thank you..." She mumbled in a small voice. A tear slid down her cheek.

"It's okay." I climbed into the tub, and positioned her so that she was leaning on me.

"I was asleep and then, I woke up, and this guy... he..." She trailed off, more tears splashing down her face.

"Jayce I-" I was cut off by her lips, slamming into mine. She pulled at my shirt, dragging me to her. My mind reeled. She threw her other arm around my neck. Without thinking, my arms snaked around her waist, and drew her closer. I trailed kisses down her neck, and back up to her mouth. She giggled into my mouth. But then, just as suddenly as she started the kiss, she ended it. Was this girl bi-polar or something? Damn...

"Whoops..." She muttered.

I laughed gently, stroking her hair. "It's okay, you go back to sleep, I'll keep an eye out for other rapists." I joked, but I felt her stiffen slightly. Hmm, maybe that was the wrong this to say. I soon heard her steady breathing, and knew she was asleep. I saw a light flash through her dress. Wha-? But I realised it was her phone, and she had just stashed it down her bra. I whipped it out, and read the message on the phone. It was from Lily.

>Heyaa bbe, were gona go. Were r u? Xx

I texted back for her:

>Shes asleep in the bathroom. It's okay, i'm looking after her 

>Ok but if uve dun anything u can kiss ur manhood gdby! :S

I chuckled, I'll bet I would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.8K 11
only exhaustion and it's heavy hand could restrain sean lew into the depths of sleep, and now sean was thinking kaycee rice could too. and as time p...
23.8K 1.1K 33
The Dance. Buckingham Nicks A/U
33.7K 500 23
Jaden Moore is a senior. All the boys drool over her, but she isn't interested in anyone. One day, Mindless Behavior comes to her school...and thing...
10.4K 241 27
When Kayla starts dance lessons at the ALDC, she didn't even know how to dance and still doesn't. She has gotten better and knows a couple tricks her...