Male! Character X Male! Reade...

By whatpaduzer45

Cover art by @Allan_Keiko (on Twitter). Alright y'all, we know it's been a good minute since I've written on... More

Fenris (Dragon Age 2) X Trans!Male Reader - Fluff
Older! Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) X Villian! Male! Reader (Lime)
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail) X Short! Male! Reader (Fluff)
Possessive! Mephisto Pheles (Blue Exorcist) x Demon! Trans! Male! Reader
Ryo (Devilman Crybaby) X Angel! Intersex! Male! Reader (Fluffish)
Kuroo Tetsurou (Haukyu!!) X Shorter! Male! Reader
Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa) X Short! Male! Reader (Lemon)
Loki (Marvel) X Male! Reader (Smut/ Lemon)
Dr. Strange (Marvel) X Male! Reader (Smut)
Akaashi Keiji (Haikyuu!!) X Shorter! Male! Reader (Lemon-ish)
Takashi Shirogane X BOM! Male! Reader (Lemon)
Authors note
Tsukiyama Shuu (Tokyo Ghoul) X Alpha Male! Human! Male! Reader (Lemon)

Attention Starved! Sherlock Holmes X Male! Reader (Lemon/Smut)

11K 191 63
By whatpaduzer45

Art by Joe Riggs on Pinterest

Requested by NurulAqilah394

[A/n: This Sherlock Holmes isn't based on either RDJ or Benedict Cumberbatch's rendition of Sherlock Holmes. It's more based off the Sherlock Holmes I remember reading as a kid. However, I did watch some videos on YouTube of both RDJ and Benedict's renditions of Sherlock to get the speech patterns correct. So, I guess it's combination of the two, but also neither.]

Watson once told me that being a blogger and marrying the ever-stubborn Sherlock Holmes was a bad idea. I quite remember the argument that we had not that long before I said 'I do' in my white tuxedo. I haven't given up my blogs still, and I don't think I ever will. Sherlock finds them childish, however, that's never stopped him from reading my blogs and helping me write the posts to make sure that they're grammatically coherent and factually sound. Over the six years that we've been married, he's challenged me in many ways, but I'll never forget around year three that we were together I just so happened to find a young kitten in a box and wanted to bring her home.

__________________

Not to be cheesy, but today was amazing. I just posted my official 200th blog post and even got recognized in the daily paper as an "up-and-coming threat" which is totally nice. I bought one to show off to Sherlock when I get home, he's going to say something like "obviously" or "Only the best for my husband" or something that isn't fair for him to say, especially when John and I have gotten nothing but shit from him for being bloggers now and again and he only supports us when we're successful. It's like he's a disapproving father now and again.

I look up at the street before me and before the noises of the horns and the rattling of the reins connected to the horses pulling the mock chariot across the rock path, I heard a small distressed mewl. With the noises bustling I had to think, maybe a stray was hungry. I have leftovers from my lunch that I could give, it's not like Sherlock will let me eat them when I get home, he'll just start talking about all the potential viruses on the sandwich and threaten to take it to the lab to prove so. Not even a minute goes by before I found a box, slightly closed and drenched from last night's rain storm.

This couldn't possibly be where the noise is coming from... I thought to myself as I crouched down and slowly opened to box. Inside was the most adorable kitten I've ever seen.

A long-haired calico kitten, with the cutest deep blue eyes, looked right up to me as I looked down to them. I smiled as the kitten began meowing up a storm as if demanding I take them home. But first, to make sure that Sherlock would be alright, I have to take them to get checked. But, I'm not sure that Sherlock would be alright with a cat anyway. We've had the animal talk a thousand and one times, maybe just showing up with one will make him be happy and love them.

I soon found myself in a vet clinic about three blocks from our home. What was I going to do? Leave the kitten in the box? Hell no! The check-up went great and found out that the kitten is a girl and promptly named her Sherly, as she fought back against the doctor and hissed more than necessary and totally didn't remind me of my husband. With a A+ on health and tick free and a small bag of food and a box for her use, Sherly was placed in my jacket to warm her up as we then made our to her new home. I talked to her on the way, looking like I was absolutely mad, and entered into the wonderful abode that my husband totally didn't blackmail to get, or at least that's what he says.

"You're finally home," He stood in the entryway looking like he was about to leave, and confirmed when he kept talking, "I thought you were about to be my next case. You do know that there is still that serial killer out and about."

"Yes, darling, as you tell me every time I walk to work." I laugh, but was cut off by a soft and gentle meow originating from my chest. Sherlock looked less than impressed as I placed down my bag and pulled out Sherly.

"No," Was all he said as he met eyes with her

"Her name is Sherly, and she's going to stay with us for a little bit." Knowing that if he got attached she'll never leave, but I want him to think that she's only here for a minor amount of time.

"Do you have any idea the diseases that it could have?"

"She doesn't have anything. I took her to the clinic three blocks from here and had her checked as I knew that's how you were going to react."

With reluctance, he allowed me to put Sherly down and let her wander. He followed her like an overprotective parent, or more like a man waiting for her to do something wrong and wanting to catch her in the act.

The first week with Sherly was stressful, as she sprinted for the door everytime Sherlock or I left or returned and I usually ended up bringing her to work with me as I wasn't too sure how she was going to react being alone again. So, needless to say I've been focused on Sherly's needs rather than my husbands, and I think he's trying to let me know that he's not going to have any of it while he currently stares me down across my desk as I finish up my blog draft to publish at the end of this coming week.

Sherly played by my feet content as can be. I could never be happier, and the work ethic around the office has been rising slowly as Sherly likes to go and greet others as they do their work too. She also, doesn't sprint towards the door as much and she doesn't quite fancy Sherlock, but that's his own doing because he shoos her away at any chance he gets.

I start wrapping up my blog and bring it to my boss for review before I start to gather my things, pick up Sherly (while getting 'can she stay?'s from my coworkers who were working a little later than me), and walking to my brooding husband. Quietly Sherlock walked me home, ignoring my coos to Sherly and grumbling to himself. He rarely has fits that are quiet, let alone quiet and not throwing things around, so I'm not too sure how to deal with his current melt down and would rather make sure that Sherly is happy as can be snuggled in my coat.

Once Sherlock unlocked our home I placed Sherly down to go to her bed and sleep. I swear, if I could sleep as much as she did I'd be elated to say the least.

I shrug off my jacket, ignoring Sherlock cursing at Sherly for doing something, and I place my bag on my desk a little further into our home. It wasn't too late, maybe around 5:15 by the time we got all settled into our home, Sherlock in his brooding pajamas and I stood making a meal that he'd later tell me that he'd rather have something else but ultimately be grateful for, as he always is. We sat down not too long after we got home, maybe 6 o'clock, I don't really pay attention to the time when I'm home. Sherly curled up at my feet, like a dog, as we ate in silence as we do when he's upset about something or when a particular case is on his nerves and Watson isn't helping like he wants him to.

It's quite adorable, when he's brooding. His face is always bored looking, like he's waiting for someone to challenge him, or for something to entertain him and sadly that's my job and I haven't been doing too well at is lately as I've been concerned with Sherly. I only know so because he keeps glancing at me but not trying to be obvious that he wants something from me. As is typical of this mood. I decided, when we got married, that if he couldn't share his feelings then he wasn't going to get a reaction out of me, so, in more childish terms, two can play at that game.

I cleaned up our dishes and put them away, as well as placing any leftover food into the bin. I sat down across from Sherlock's brooding couch and picked up the book that I've been trying to finish this entire month as I relaxed in my own chair that I had to fight tooth and nail for in order to get it in this house.

Hours went by before Sherly jumped on me and warned me that it was about time to go to bed. She's only been here a week yet she knows a lot about our schedules. She's quite the intelligent cat. I snuggled with her for a second before I placed her down and got up. Sherlock had already made his way to our joined bed and I assumed that he had already fallen asleep. So, I quietly crawled in, let out a sigh, and closed my eyes.

Behind me Sherlock moved a little, his restless sleeps were nothing new so I didn't give it much thought until a hand soothed it's way across my back and to my hip. He guided my hip flat onto the bed, and like a hungry animal, jumped onto me. He straddled my hips as if threatening me to not move or else. I tiredly looked into his eyes, questioning, but with his pupils blown wide and eyes glazed over and his tell-tale musk of lust overwhelmed me, I knew the devious plot he was going to enact.

"Sherlock?" I questioned, even though I knew very well what he was planning

"You pay too much attention to that cat." He growled as he leaned down and latched onto my neck, like a vampire. Biting and sucking, no doubt leaving marks that I'll get hell for tomorrow.

"Is that so?" I try to stifle any moans that wish to escape as he then moves his legs between my thighs, moving my own legs apart. I hooked my ankles together behind him bringing his hips closer and rutting my hips to feel the very obvious hard on that he sported. Sherlock let out a groan on my throat as he then began unbuttoning my nightgown and following every button with his lips. I found myself nude and painfully hard by the time he unbuttoned everything.

"You look worked up, my love." he whispered, his lips pressing at my belly button, "don't hold back, I miss those sounds you make," He said a split second before taking my dick completely into his mouth. I bit my lip as I let out a guttural moan, one hand falling onto his black curly locks and another covering my mouth. He began a relentless pace while staring me down and bobbing his head up and down. A loud uncapping noise startled me right before a finger began to circle my rim.

"Ah...wait," I tried to warn him that I was close. I felt the tightening in my stomach and my legs twitching right before they began to shake, both signs that I was going to cum.

Sherlock lifted off of my cock and snickered, he didn't say anything as he slowly slipped his long finger inside of me. It felt so weird, and it really shouldn't it's only been a week since we haven't--wait... he's been on an assignment for three and he thinks sex is a distraction unless he's really cocky or pissed off at the police for getting in his way... so it's been a month since we've had sex... great.

"Sensitive?" He asked

"Fuck!.. Of fucking course it is, shit head!" I moaned when he curled his finger up hitting the bundle of nerves I never can reach when I'm alone. He added another finger and began to scissor them inside of me. He seemed to be enjoying himself as I tried my best to keep my noise level to a minimum. The neighbors have heard enough emitting from this room, let alone this.

Laughing to himself once more and adding a third finger felt magical. His fingers are so much longer and thicker than my own, as is a need in every significant other. They just reach places I could never dream of reaching. He began to focus hard on the bundle of nerves, massaging and thrusting his fingers into them hard. He pulled his fingers out and leaned towards me, he moved my hand away from my mouth and gave me a passionate kiss. His tongue forcing its way into my mouth to show who is running the show and who is dominant in bed. As he deepened the kiss I felt a cold sort of metal around my wrists but didn't think much of it until my arms were raised above my head and I couldn't move them without hearing metal hitting our mental framed headboard. Sherlock eased back to his knees and began to take off his pants. He met my questioning look and answered with a taunt that I'll never forget.

"I told you, I miss the sounds you make," With that he thrust inside of me not so gently. I felt the burn of the slight stretch that I love to feel and let out an incredulous moan.

"...fuck, Sherlock." was about the vocabulary that I could articulate as he pulled his hips back and began a brutal pace of ramming his cock inside of me and punctuating every thrust with jamming into my nerves. I couldn't stop the moans, my face beat red as I tried to hold them back but without my hands as a safety net I couldn't do too much to hold them back. I felt helpless chained to the headboard and honestly I've never been more turned on with the snarky way he's looking down on me and my unableness to make him fall apart like he's making me fall apart.

"You're so beautiful like this, my beautiful boy." He grunted out as his pace became more erratic, his climax close

"Fuck, yes.... Sherlock." I could hardly think as he grabbed my hips and thrusted a couple more times before I felt his seed enter inside of me. He gave a slight displeased grunt before wrapping his hand around my cock and quickly helping me finish with him slowly softening inside me. I let out a horrifyingly loud moan as I came on his hand and my chest. We stayed connected for a few more moments before he slipped out of me and I became uncomfortably empty. He undid whatever was keeping my hands attached to the headboard, gathered me up in his arms princess style, and walked me to the bath and we took a bath together praising the afterglow.

He held onto me as I washed my hair, might as well while I'm in here, and hummed a tune that I've known for ever.

"Have you found a home for the cat yet?" Sherlock asked, more in a silent plea tone than anything

"Nope, it seems that none of my coworkers want her and tomorrow I'm going to put an add in the paper for her."

"Don't." He said authoritatively.

"You want her to say here?" I asked trying to look at his face to see how serious he is about this.

"When you play with her it's adorable, and she doesn't care about me. She's like an apathetic roommate and I don't mind that. She's also quite smart."

"Yeah, she is."

"We just need to have a new name for her,"

"NO!" I fake gasped, "I want to keep her name Sherly, please?"

"I'm not having a feline named after me."

"How do you know that?!" I laughed

"Because you told Watson and he told me,"

"That traitor! We're not renaming her. It's perfect. Every time she hisses I imagine your condescending tone towards that officer when we first met."

"I will think about it."

Our lives haven't gotten that much more exciting over the years, a couple too many serial killer cases, and maybe a handful of scandals here and there. But nothing as exciting as him proposing nor as exciting as Sherly joining our lives, nor as adventurous as when we Adopted our son Victor. However, I know that with a husband like Sherlock Holmes, there will never be a boring day.

________________________________

A/N: First things first, I've gotten a couple of messages about this and just wanted to clear it up. I love you guys so much, but if you vote on other chapters that aren't the most recent chapter they don't really count. I know that previous chapters already have votes, cause duh, but I can't keep bouncing from chapter to chapter trying to find out who has the most votes overall. You can vote on as many chapters as you'd like. Literally, vote yes to all 10, I don't care, but no multiples (like you can't vote 100X for Dick Grayson), just have fun. I know a couple of chapters ago, or the last chapter I can't remember, I said I'd add up the votes but that was a special circumstance. Anyway, hope I cleared that up! Secondly, it's been a while (better part of 3 years) since I've written a smut/lemon. I'm sorry if it's bad...

Rules:

1. I am doing more than just anime characters, totally can't be the fact that I've dove head first into Young Justice and fell in love with everyone all over again. Only restrictions are that it can't be real people, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario or any of those types of characters as is not my thing. So, I'll try my best with: Video game Characters, Comic book characters, graphic novels, novels, anything that doesn't pertain to an actual human or "humanesque".

2. You can request a genderbend (via magic or whatever)/transgender version of a female character from a show.

3. I am allowed to deny any request and I am subject to ignoring my own personal posting rules cause I got college life to stress over.

4. I know I'm bad at grammar and spelling, I'll look over chapters vehemently and you're free to point them out. I will fix them ASAP or just cross my fingers and hope no one notices. I tend to type fast and not look back.

5. I'm trying a new thing of looking up the character and writing about them even if I don't know them personally so ask me about anyone and I can do my best, but no promises.

6. If you're not nice you're flagged, reported, and blocked. I've dealt with too many colorful guests and I don't need that stress in my life at this point.

Requests are OPEN! P.M. me for you're own request and please be as detailed as possible.

Possible next chapters (the most voted chapter will be Next):

When you comment if you want the chapter to be a lime, lemon, smut or anything in particular (i.e. fetish, tick, turn on, etc) please leave that in your comment as well, if you don't mind then you don't have to specify; I just want to produce the type of chapters you guys want, thanks and have an amazing day!

Chapters with *'s by them mark characters that I'm not 100% knowledgeable in but will do my best to make a chapter for you all. As they are loved by a lot of people and I wouldn't really mind getting to know them:

1. Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa) x Short! Male! Reader (Lemon) (Request)*

2. Ryo (Devilman Crybaby) x Angel! Intersex! Male! Reader (Request)

3. Aged Up! Dick Grayson (DC Universe)

4. Takashi Shirogane (Voltron)

5. Ryunosuke Tanaka (Haikyuu!!)

6. Tachibana Makoto (Free!)

7. Levi Ackerman (AOT)

8. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

9. Wade Willson (DC Universe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 98.2K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
320 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
44K 860 28
[ Completed ] Filled with multiple characters from fandoms I'm in and such. Or at least it will be soon. Hopefully. Try not to cuss in the comment se...
34.5K 1.1K 22
I couldn't help it anymore. Everyone is happier without me! No one cares about me besides my mom anyways. Why shouldn't I just disappear and let my...