Wave {ON HOLD}

Od vicerry

Look, the story you are about to read is all real. Of course, for privacy and for our own sake, all members... Více

Wave
Chapter One: The Begining of the End.
Chapter Two: Welcome Package
Chapter Three: Wayward
Chapter 4: New Discoveries
Chapter 5: Rouge
Chapter 6: Interrogation
Holding Notice.

Chapter 7: Breakfast

16 0 0
Od vicerry

Chapter 7: Breakfast

Turns out. I was so freaking tired and stressed from today’s earlier events, I had fallen asleep in my clothes. 

I would have slept for so much longer if it weren’t for my RDA buzzing constantly. It was as if to say, Wake up! Wake up now! People want to talk to you!  

I failed to find my RDA with my eyes half closed, and I managed to knock it off of the table instead. I groaned and picked it up.

Turning it on, I saw a mess of notifications. All from the team.

{ZoeyF} Where are you?!

{IndigoM} Alex? Are you there? We’re searching for you, you’re not in the mess hall and we’re a bit worried.

{MaxA}  Alex please. Call one of us when you see this.

{KikiN} Alex? Please give us a call when you read this. Something’s happened at dinner and we all need to talk.

“God, what the heck did I miss?” I mumbled to myself.  “It’s still the day of the, oh.” I saw the date on the RDA and saw it was the day after the mission. I had slept through dinner, all the way to the next morning.  “I need to message the guys.”

{AlexR} Guys? I saw your messages, what the heck happened?

I waited for a response, and seconds later, my RDA was flooded.

{ZoeyF}  ALEX?!

{ZoeyF} THANK THE GODS YOU ARE OKAY!

{ZoeyF} BAD STUFF WENT DOWN

{ZoeyF} REALLY BAD STUFF

{KikiN} Zoey, calm down. Alex, answer this call you’re going to see on your RDA.

{AlexR} Will do.

My RDA began to ring, and I tapped on a button labeled answer.

“Hey.” I said, pushing a button that said speaker.

“Alex?! Oh god, is it ever good to hear your voice!” Max said excitedly.

“Same here,” Indigo added.

“Where in the heck have you been?!” Zoey said panicked. “I was worried sick!”

“Sorry to stress you guys out. What did I miss?” I asked.

“Oh not much, just freaking everything!” Zoey said in a panic. 

“What Zoey is trying to say is that Kai made a small announcement last night about what happened and said he’s going to talk about more at breakfast.” Kiki explained.

“Basically, people are pissed at us and I have to put out an electrical shield where ever we go together. Including breakfast. I’m going to go and get Max while Zoey and Kiki come to your room okay Alex? Just wait there till I get there before you walk out.” Indigo explained. 

“Alright, is this really necessary though?” I asked.

“Yeah. It is.” Indigo replied with a sigh. The call suddenly ended and I tossed my RDA onto the bed.

God, I honestly wonder why we’re being targeted all of the sudden. Things are not working out well for us here and it’s only my second day!

There was a knock on my door, and I got up from my bed. Knowing who it was from the knock. It was very quiet and quick, much like Kiki.  I opened the door slightly, and caught a glimpse of her hair. I opened the door just enough for her to get inside and locked it behind her.

“Hey,” I said.

“Hey, it’s good to see you.” Kiki said holding her arm awkwardly.

“Same here.” Not even a moment later, there was another knock at my door, this time more urgent and forceful. 

“Alex! Open up please!” Zoey said, her voice muffled by the door. I walked over and unlocked it, the moment I did, Zoey came rushing in. Slamming and locking the door behind her.

“ZOEY FAYFALL! YOU GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE THIS INSTANT OR SO HELP ME YOU WILL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!” Someone yelled from the other side.

Isla?” Kiki asked.

Nope, Jo. Jo was, well is, Leo’s girlfriend. Her sister, twin I might add, Isla was Kio’s girlfriend. Idiots all of them if you ask me.” Zoey responded.  “She’s kind of still mad at us.”  

“Zoey’s not here right now, please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!” Zoey said, her voice higher pitched than usual.  I held back a laugh and Kiki covered her mouth to keep from laughing.

“Zoey. I swear to god, if you do not open this door right now I will break it down.” Jo said.

“Well, Jo is it? Problem is here, this is my room. These are my friends and if you do not leave now I will come out there and give you a beating you won’t forget. Got it?” I said, my arms crossed. I knew she couldn’t see it, but it felt right to do so.

“And why should I listen to you? You seem to be friends with her, and if you are, I have just as much right to come in there and give you a beating as well! You two are on the same team are you not?” Jo replied.

Sorry for the wait.” Indigo said, “Excuse me Jo.”

This girl has no idea what she is messing with.” Max added. “I think you should be on your way, bye now!”

Honestly Max, you couldn’t harm a fly.” I replied.  “You hear that Jo? You’ve got one guy who is currently able to shock you, another you could burn you alive, and three girls in here with equally amounts of power to deal with you. Do you really want to come in here?”  Jo huffed and walked away. “See Zoey, we’ve got your back.”

Thanks guys” Zoey replied.

I opened up my door to see just Max and Indigo standing there, nothing like I was expecting. I was thinking of a giant bubbled surrounding them. Not just emptiness. 

“Hey,” I said. “Where’s the, thing?”

“The electricity field?” Indigo asked. I nodded and he smiled. “Yeah, it’s not really visible to the naked eye. But it’s still there, so I wouldn’t walk any closer unless you want to get shocked.” The smile that was on my face disappeared, and Indigo laughed. “I’m kidding, it’s not designed to hurt friends.”

“Oh, well, let’s go then!”  I said happily.  

We all walked down the halls, being silent and using the mind chat, as I have grown to call the telekinesis, to keep unwanted attention away from us. 

We soon got to the mess hall, and Indigo had to disable the field so he wouldn’t hurt anyone inside the mess hall.  Not to mention the fact there was a strict no powers rule enforced inside. I walked up and thanks to the nice older lady behind the counter in the room, I got some nice pancakes and bacon. She didn’t even mention the whole Team Fryer thing, she probably didn’t even care.  The team sat down at a table near the back corner of the room, away from most people.

The entire time people were staring at us.

Whispering about us.

Hating us.

Due to school I was so used to it, but it still bugged me. Why are these people being so cruel? They have no idea who were are personally, what we are like, and they still have decency to be rude to us.

God isn’t this familiar?” I said, mostly directing this to Max.

I know.” Max replied. “This isn’t as bad as before though, defiantly not as bad as at school.”

“We all had the same thing, don’t feel like you’re not alone.” Kiki added.

After sitting down, and starting to eat slightly. I noticed the immense quietness in the room. Not what I was expecting at all.  

“Oh lookie here! We have finally gotten the entirety of Team Wayward in the building! Let’s have a nice chat shall we?”

 A/N: So um, yeah. Things are getting heated! Not much to say except this should have been updated wayyyy sooner. Sorry about that! I've been Vicerry, take care guys! 

Edit: I have recently opened up a new blog on tumblr realm-of-morris.tumblr.com, which is an ask blog for the characters of Kingdoms! Go and check it out :3 

Pokračovat ve čtení