Emotionless (Half AI!Villain...

By I_justexist

"I was not programmed to love..What is "love"?.....Can you teach me?" It wasn't your intention to kill. As a... More

~Killer~
~Who's this kid?~
~How it all begins~

~The start of something~

103 6 2
By I_justexist

Hair color= (H/C)
Favorite clothing= (F/C)

“What is this?!”

A few days have passed since your mission with your Master and you already had a bunch of stuff coming your way.
Touma aggressively threw bunch of newspapers on his desk.
You, being the most calm and collected AI he has, only nodded.

“They are newspapers, Master”

“I'm talking about what's on the fucking newspapers idiot!”

He held them up to your face. Your eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when you eyed the article on the first page.

“Locals report seeing mysterious figure on top of resident’s houses. No one was able to identify the person but witnesses theorize it to be the culprit of a villain attack at a bank in Musutafu city”

“.... Ah, I see why you're angry”

“Oh I'm not just angry, My dear 0.SIX”
He then got in your face. “I'M INFURIATED”

You step back with your hands up. Osore, who was behind you, slipped an arm around your shoulders with a cocky smile.
You roll your eyes and looked the other way.

“How unfortunate for (Y/N)-chan to screw up so badly in one night~ The embarrassment is oozing off of you!”

Touma threw a newspaper at Osore's shit eating face, which he caught. He began to read.

"“Mysterious humanoid boy caught breaking into the windows of"- Okay, I see the bigger problem!”

“Who screwed up now?” 

Your Master threw his head in his hands while grunting loudly. You got out of Osore's arms and stepped up to Touma’s desk.

"Master, My identity wasn't revealed by the media. We can still carry on with our public mission without any problems”

“The amount of risks I have to deal with on a daily basis is already concerning! I can't add THIS one to my list!”

You knew what the meant, but you couldn't let yourself look pathetic.
You grit your teeth and put your hands on his desk harshly, which made Touma and Osore jump in surprise.

“It won't be a risk if we be more careful. I messed up once, but I won't do it again, Master”

“Don't think this goes only for you. 0.SEVEN’s public missions will also be cancelled until-

“Cancelled!?”

You and Osore yelled in unison. You could tell your male partner was just as distressed as you were. Both of you looked at each other as Touma stood up from his desk.

“I don't want to repeat myself. 0.SIX and 0.SEVEN, You both are not to step foot outside until I come up with a resolution “

You narrow your purple eyes and turned around quietly.

“Bullshit”

And with that, You leave the room, Osore jogging up behind you.

~tiny time skip~

You sat in your designated room, pulling on your (H/C) hair in frustration.

“(Y/N)-chan it's not so bad”

“Shut up”

“No, really!”

Osore sat down next to you with a smirk. You looked at him with no interest.

“Look at it this way. We could get better positions than just killing heroes and Scanning cities!”

‘That's no it…’ you were only disappointed because now you Master thinks of you as unreliable and untrustworthy.
Osore sighs when you don't respond and flicks your head.

“Speaking on a different subject, what were you actually doing on that night?”

“I-”

Flashbacks replayed in your mind. Fleeing the police, meeting Shoto. But something held you back from speaking about the little boy.

“I was obviously looking for any human activities. What about you, creep?”

“Eh, Creep?”

“Mr. Breaks into windows”

Osore looked away in angry embarrassment. You were definitely amused.

“That is none of your business!"
He held his hands in his lap.
"Ms. Hero Killer~”

That alone made you want to leave, so you stood up. Osore looked at you with confusion but didn't move.

“I'll be back”

“Uh, Okay?”

Obviously you weren't returning, cause you were already out the window when Osore discovered your plan to go outside.

Like hell you'd be staying in there everyday. It's like prison, with an annoying inmate.
A good thing is is that you had your (F/C) on, so you blended in perfectly with everyone else in the city.

"Looks like you'd be screwing your next chance, 0.SIX" You said to yourself "Just by being outside. I see why I got in trouble. Great"

You looked up to see that you're in the same neighborhood as last night. You pull a 'Really?' Face and groan loudly.

"0.SIX?"

You turn around to see Shoto standing there, holding the hand a more older looking girl with white hair. There were small red streaks in it, so you figured they might be related.
'Sh-Shoto!?'

"E-Eh, Shoto, you know her?"

The girl said. Shoto's face read 'I screwed up' and he fiddled with his fingers nervously. You and him both.

"She's a babysitter for next door!"

'I owe you one kid!'

"Oh? I never knew that. Im Fuyumi, Shoto's older sister."

You looked side to side nervously and slowly shook the girls hand.

"You are?" She asked.

"...Hina Yamamoto" You faked a name. Shoto tilted his head to the side and you gave him a small wink.

"Nice to meet you Yamamoto-san" Fuyumi smiled warmly and brushed her hair back. She definitely resembled Shoto.

"I was walking with Shoto to the supermarket to pick up a couple of things. Oh, would you like to come with us?"

"E-Ehe, that's alright, I-"

Shoto tugged on your sleeve a little with a persistent look while bouncing up and down. You easily gave in.

"I-I would love to come"

This was definitely the start of something life changing.

You three had made it by sunset to the store. Fuyumi insisted on buying whatever you'd like, but you declined saying that being allowed to tag along with them was more than enough.
Shoto really enjoyed your presence the whole time, talking to you about random things that you somehow found interest in.
You also enjoyed their company as much as they enjoyed yours.

"-Also, I really like Soba noodles. But
not the hot kind though" Shoto continued his cute ramble after you asked him about his interests.

"Soba huh? I happen to know how to cook that" You said proudly. Which was true. Your master had installed an additional cooking feature into your system.

"Really?" Shoto's eyes were practically sparkling. Which you found adorable.

"That's amazing Yamamoto-san, maybe we should invite you to dinner sometime!"

You blinked in surprise and coughed with a hand to your mouth.

"Th-That'd be nice"

Fuyumi smiled cheerfully and lead you three.
It was weird, you sensed something odd in the pit of your stomach.
Like a relaxed and calm sensation.
You strangely wanted it to last for just a bit longer.

But happy moments don't always last.

As you three were walking back to their house, you were stopped by an unsuspecting Villain, who lunged out at from behind a building.
The two beside you gasp and from instinct you held a fighting stance, getting in front this time.

"Ahaha! Perfect, three times the fun~"

(Im on a shark drawing spree this week. Gotta love Sharks.

Anyway I hope you are enjoying this so far :)

-Tokumei)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
623K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...