MultiFandom One Shots

By RosyScrawls

A multifandom book containing various short stories because I can't help but to fall in love with so fandoms. More

⋆~❀❒♡♥ Welcome to the Show ♥♡❒❀~⋆

26 1 3
By RosyScrawls

Well howdy there strangers of the internet!

So this book is obviously gonna contain small stories containing various fandoms.

Here's some of the many that I'm in!

-Star vs the Forces of Evil

-Steven Universe

-Voltron: Legendary Defender

-Boku No Hero Academia

-Mob Psycho 100

-Heathers

-Hamilton

-Be More Chill

-Eddsworld

-Detroit Become Human

-Life is Strange

-Telltale The Walking Dead

-Night in the Woods

-Deltarune

-Miraculous Ladybug

-Camp Camp

I'm in plenty more, but half the time I'm not even sure if something is a fandom or not if it's just a certain youtube community, but meh. I'll edit in more fandoms if I remember or get into any.

So yeah, you can comment prompts, ideas, ships, headcannons, and etc about the various fandoms I mentioned so I can write about it!

I may or may not update a lot, so I guess don't expect much.

Hopefully my writing isn't that bad-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
137K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
173K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...