The Greek God

By summerblossom01

"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Please Read
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Thank you
HELLO SPECIMENS!
OMAGAD
May I Have Your Attention Please
Thank You My Specimens
Extra Extra Extra
Bonus Chapter Daniel and Astrid
Bonus Chapter Alex and Sasha

3

54.5K 1.5K 395
By summerblossom01

My alarm blasted and I slammed it. Groaning I look up and saw it was 6:30, causing me to groan even louder. I got up and went straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As soon as I glanced at the mirror. I died. My short hair was a tumbleweed and dried saliva all over the place, cheeks and chin. Thank god I didn't have any under eyes, good thinking I inherited it from my mother. I hopped into the shower and after twenty minutes, I was good as new.

I came out of the shower and put on my underwear, leaving my hair dripping And walked out.

Because it was my first day, I wanted to leave a good impression, I wanted heads to turn. So, I decided to go with a light blue cropped jumper along with some high wasted long white jeans, and some black military boots. As soon as I finished with the jewelry (a few rings and a pair of earrings) my hair was fully dried. I grabbed my black bag and hung it on my shoulder, noticing that my rib cage tattoo was exposed.

E. J. W
2000 - 2018

My eyes stung when I saw it, just like all the other times.

E. J. W stands for Emilia Jimenez Watson. Just like me, she was bilingual. She was my best friend, she was my sister.

Was.

She was very innocent and naive. She fell for, Mateo, my stepbrother's spell and got her heart broken.

They dated for two months until she lost her virginity to him. He then revealed to her that he only wanted to get into her pants, and humiliated her publicly. They recorded it and posted it on the internet. She was so ashamed of herself. Blaming herself.

She stopped eating, she stopped talking. She stopped living.

She didn't speak to me for three days. They found her body the next day in the river bank.

She killed herself.

I can't get that image out of my brain.

Ever since then, I fell into a downward spiral. I started taking drugs and consumed alcohol. Every night, I would climb drunk or high into my room and ignore my step mother's bickering. One night, the fight went out of hand and I threw her against the wall. She mentioned Emília, calling her a whore for seducing her son and that pissed me off. Later that night, I began cutting myself.

Cut. Cry. High. Cut. Cry. High.

That was my routine every single day.

That wasn't the worst part. Mateo began to sexually harass me in any possible way.

There were night were he would go into my room, threaten to rape me if I screamed, and slept by my side, groping me. I told my father and ignored me. Emilio told my step mother that I was going into his room and molested him. Ever since then, she would call me a whore and insult me and Emília.

On her death anniversary, Mateo was caught by his mother in my room as he was about to rape me. But he twisted the story saying that I lured him into my room to seduce him. That was the night of Emilia's death anniversary. That was the night I overdosed. When I woke up crying on the hospital bed, no one was there. Not even my father. The doctor told me I was dead for five minutes, and during that time, I saw Emília. Crying. She told me to stop destroying myself and be strong.

Ever since then, I haven't touched alcohol, drugs, and haven't cut myself, and my scars healed to the point they weren't noticeable. But since that day, my hate towards bad boys began.

"Don't worry Emy, I'm safe now." I whispered, as a tear trickled down my freckled cheek.

***

As soon as I reached the building, I felt all eyes on me. Good, I achieved an impression. Keeping my head held high, I walked past the whispers, that caused bile to rise up my throat.

"Damn that's an ass."

"Ugh, such an attention seeker."

"So much exposed skin."

"I bet I can get her in my bed by the end of this week." That caused me to roll my eyes and cringe with disgust.

I reached the secretary office and a very charming lady attended me. Handing me my timetable, map and locker code, i turned and walked away. It was 8:15, class doesn't start till 8:30, so, I had time to search for my looker and get the stuff that I needed. Once I successfully reached my locker, I dumped all the crap aka school books, and reached for my timetable.

Calculus and History.

Why? God why?

I internally groaned and got all the stuff that I needed.

"You're too fat for those jeans what?

I shut my looker and turned to see a walking cake. A bleach blonde airhead, fake tan and caked face posed almighty in front of me.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you're too fat for those jeans. You're a fucking slut" The worst part was her evil grin.

Oh honey, you messed up. Big time.

"Wow. You are very insecure." I chuckled humorlessly. Her eyebrows furrowed.

"I mean seriously, you must be. Picking on other girls just to increase your self esteem? Are you kidding me right now? You dont even know me and yet, you still slut shame me for no apparent reason. Get over yourself and leave me alone."

I took a step forward, my body towering over hers. Thank you Lord for this magical 5'8 height.

She scoffed and walked away whilst I chuckled by her attempt on bullying me. Hearing claps behind me, I turned around and saw a short girl with fiery red hair dressed in black clapping.

"Am I the first person to ever stand up to that bitch?" She nodded.

"So fucking slut" making reference to before "have a name?"

"Astrid," I affirmed.

"Geneva," she nodded. "But please call me Gigi"

I laughed at her last comment. I have a strong feeling we were going to get along.

"Where about from the Uk are you from?" She asked, picking up my accent.

"Essex, but my dad's Spanish so I moved to Spain."

Gigi stopped dead in her tracks, and slowly turned towards me. "So you're telling me, that you speak both English and Spanish fluently? As in, bilingual?" Chuckling I nodded.

"We're the fuck have you been all my life? I finally get to have someone to help me with Spanish!" She hugged me, damn she can hug.

After our embrace, we both went to calculus as she also took the same subject. Gigi took my hand and dragged me towards two girls, one blonde with a pastel colored dress, a dark skinned girl with a deep green top and black leggings.

"Guys, this is Astrid, our new member." I smiled and waved at them.

"Hi I'm Chelsea. The blonde girl chirped.

"Stephanie." The dark skinned girl said.

"She's bilingual. Spanish and British" Gigi proudly remarked, causing me to blush.

Stephanie grabbed me by the shoulders and sternly looked at me.

"Prove it."

"¿Hola que tal?" I hesitated to say. Man she's intimidating. Placing her arm around my shoulders, she looked up at the rest.

"I'm using her for the Spanish tests. I'm not sharing." We all laughed.

The corridors were still packed but suddenly everyone began to part and whispers raised.

"Oh god, they're here." Chelsea said, fixing her dress.

"Honey, even though you're standing out in that dress, Daniel won't look at you. Sorry to be that bitch, but that's my job." Stephanie remarked, causing Chelsea to frown.

"Who's Daniel?" I asked, wow, that's a dumb question.

"Ok here's the deal. This high school is filled with cliques. You got the nerds, Asians, hippies, emos, you know." Gigi explained.

"The main ones are the popular ones. We've got the sluts and the skanks" Stephanie pointed at the group in front of us. Where the girl that failed to humiliate me was fixing her top. Well, more like lowering until her nipples barely showed.

"That's Mikaela." Stephanie added, pointing at the girl who was "fixing her top".

"And I'm guessing that Daniel and his clique are the bad boys." I concluded.

Boy was I right.

Three boys, well, Greek gods, slow paced down the hall.

"The one with the buzz cut" Gigi pointed at the dark skinned boy "is Jack, very moody and super serious."

"The one with the man bun" Stephanie pointed at the blonde guy "is Alex, very sporty and a goof."

"Then there's the guy with the black short hair" Chelsea added "is Mason, and he's Daniel's best friend since diapers."

Nappies, I thought, diapers are nappies.

"And Daniel?" I curiously asked.

"He's always the last one. I mean, he kinda likes it. He's the guy that all girls want. I mean come one, guy with a beanie? So hot!" Gigi whispered.

Wait what. Is he..?

Yup.

You guessed it.

Daniel was the Greek god I saw yesterday.

He walked down with an arrogant flash in his eyes, he winked a few girls and laughed at their reactions.

I on the other hand, rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Loudly, very loudly.

Daniel must have heard me cause he looked at me and squinting his eyes, slowing his pace. Gigi grabbed my forearm and Stephanie and Chelsea's eyes widened.

Daniel was trying to intimidate me. But that wasn't going to happen. What I did, was keep my head held high, not give two fucks about this guy, as I walked passed him and went to Calculus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
285 39 21
"Stop that." I jumped slightly as my eyes shot over to the familiar hulking form standing in the doorway of my bathroom. I always forget how tall De...
37.4K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
931K 25.2K 60
"What are you doing here?" I ask but it comes out as a sob. I don't want him, or anyone for that matter, to see me like this. I'm a wreck. Wyatt does...