Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

By Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. More

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
My little dancer part 2
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Bestestfriend
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Interns 3
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Partners
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
convoluted
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
verboten
Double life
Baby request
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

For love i shall lie

650 27 10
By Slime-Zaddy

"What about this one?" Odell asked his girlfriend.

"Oh I love that, you think we can find shirts like that?" Jennifer asked.

" yes, if not then ill get them made," Odell said.

"Alright. We need one of them baby tubs and a rocker" Jennifer said walking on the side of Odell.

Jennifer is a 17-year-old girl dating a 25-year-old man but Odell didn't know Jennifer's real age or name he thought the girl was 19. They met at a club where Jennifer used to work. Jennifer was living at a shelter down the street but things changed when she started talking to Odell and now she was pregnant.

" and what about a bottle warmer? You want that?" He asked.

" we can get that later, I'm breastfeeding him. They said it's good for the baby" she said.

"Good, I need my baby boy healthy"Odell said rubbing her stomach.

" he just kicked, he knows your voice. He alway goes crazy for you" Jennifer laughed.

"That's my boy, but come on and let's finish so I can get you home"

////

"Hey Odell I got something for you" Kari said as he walked inside Odell office.

"Yea what's up?

Kari gave Odell a paper of Jennifer's information. Odell looked at the paper getting mad as hell, everything was a lie.

"So you telling me I got some little girl pregnant!? Man, you know what this can do to me if anyone finds out!"

"Fuck man" Odell said standing up kicking his trash can.

" no one has to find out. Me and Rachel will be in the room with you guys, I deliver the baby and Rachel will help me while you're with her.but yeah you definitely got to stop talk to her man." Kari said.

" naw fuck that, I'm delivering my son.she doesn't need support," Odell said  mad at the younger girl for lying to her.

" she ain't got nobody dawg, don't be an ass," Kari said.

"Well how about you hold her Fucking hand then," Odell said before walking out his office.

////

Odell sat in his parking lot for a while just looking at the papers Kari gave to him. Her name wasn't Jennifer and she wasn't 19. He met her a year ago which would have made the girl 16, who the fuck let's a 16-year-old in the club. Odell got out his car before going inside the house.

" oh hey babe, I made dinner," Demi said when she heard Odell come through the door.

Odell ignored her walking toward her room changing out his scrubs. Not getting an answer Demi followed Odell towards the room.

"What's wrong?" Demi asked touching Odell's arm.

" don't touch me bruh" Odell said shrugging her hand off him.

" what did I do babe?" Demi asked confused.

" you lied to me! For a whole Fucking year"

" what are you talking about?" Demi asked.

" your name isn't Jennifer, you better start talking now! Odell said pushing her against the wall.

Demi held her stomach with one hand feeling her son move around. Demi was trying to figure out how he even found out.

"You don't hear me talking to you girl!" Odell yelled hitting the wall right next to Demi's head.

"It's Demetria Lovato" she cried out.

" Why would you fucking lie to me! You're only 17 and I'm 25! That's fucking rape you dumb ass, I could go to jail and lose my job! Odell said yelling in her face letting her go before pacing the room.

"I'm sorry, I just... I never felt so much love before, not even from my parents. I'm so sorry Odell, I promise I won't tell anyone I just want to be with you" Demi said.

" we ain't together, we can't" Odell said.

"No,no don't break up with me please. I'm sorry for lying to you Odell, please give me another chance" Demi cried.

Demi was in love with Odell and she definitely didn't want to lose him. She was planning on telling him the truth when she turned 18.

"You're not getting the point Jen- Demetria. You're 17 and I'm 25, you're a little girl. It's bad enough that you're pregnant with my baby, I love my job and freedom. I don't want that taken from me" Odell said walking away.

////

It was in the middle of the night when Demi water broke. She sat up in bed getting up to shower, the contractions were hitting her hard. She didn't know if she wanted to call For Odell or not, but she grabbed the baby car seat, baby bag, and her bag before she made her was downstairs to Odell. That's where he's been sleeping since he found out about Demi.

"Odell" she cried feeling another contraction hit.

"What?" Odell said not even opening his eyes.

" my water broke" Demi said groaning.

Odell got up slipping on his shoes before he grabbed the car seat and bags out of Demi's hands before leaving out the door towards the car leaving Demi behind. He called Kari and Rachel and told them that the baby was coming. When Demi got in the car Odell made his way to the hospital. Rachel was outside waiting for them, instead of pulling up right in the front of the hospital he parked the car.

"Are you serious! Odell I can't walk all the way up there. It hurts too much!" Demi said.

" I'll send Rachel and get your bag," Odell said only taking his son's things.

"Where's Demi? Why didn't you park up here? Rachel asked.

"You can go get her from the car" Odell walking in the hospital.

Rachel shook her head at Odell before she went to his car. Demi waited at the car for Rachel, wiping her tears away she couldn't believe Odell left her.

"Oh sweetie come on" rachel said helping Demi in the wheelchair.

" he hates me" Demi sobbed.

" no he doesn't, he's just upset right now" Rachel said pushing Demi inside.

" oh my good I feel something" Demi said.

" shit"

Rachel ran as fast as she could to the room, glad the kris and Odell was already in there.

" she doesn't have time for no epidural, he's coming." Rachel said helping Demi on the bed.

"Wait what are you doing?" Demi asked Odell.

" um delivering my kid"

" no! I don't need you down there, I need you with me" Demi said.

" we got this Odell" Rachel said leaving no room for arguing.

"Yeah his head is crowning, I need you to start pushing for me" Kari said.

Demi reached for Odell's hand even though he didn't offer it. She squeezed his hand as she pushed.

"Fuckk! Demi screamed.

"Yeah keep pushing, he's almost out" Odell said.

"You're doing great" Rachel said.

Demi pushed until a loud cry took over the room. Odell cut the chord before Rachel grabbed the baby cleaning him up before giving him to Demi.

"My baby boy" she cried out kissing his little head.

Odell stared at his son, he was so beautiful to him, he was in love already.

" do you want to hold him?" Demi asked Odell.

Odell reached for him, he held him close to him. Kissing his little nose,he never thought he could love someone so much.

" we'll leave you guys alone," Kari said.

" can you put one of his outfits on? Or do we have to wait?" Demi asked.

"Wait" he said.

Odell held his son for a little bit more before giving in back to Demi .

" please don't leave me, I'll be 18 in two more weeks. I'm sorry for lying to you I really am, I just want to be a family" she said.

"We'll talk later" Odell said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.6K 33
losing yourself in your past makes it hard for you to see your future.
28K 873 30
Niklaus Mikealson x OC
24K 806 10
It's all because you lied. dilmer short story.
25.9K 1K 32
I've been waiting...and I'll keep waiting...