Scarred by two

By wannabe_writer00

Dimitry and Damon King. Originals and vampire kings Cold and ruthless blood sucking creature. Mated and marke... More

FIRST
SECOND
THIRD
FORTH
FIFTH
SIXTH
SEVENTH
EIGHT
NINTH
The tale of two kings.
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
TENTH
ELEVENTH
TWELFTH
THIRTEENTH
FOURTEENTH

CAUTION!!!!!!

15.4K 228 14
By wannabe_writer00

Hey my spicy sugars!!!
Well one more book.

This book is Extremely dark, contains extreme abusive content.
And mature theme.
I suggest wrap your heart before you read it.
And I am not trying to offend anyone.
If heavy sexual theme makes you cringe then better leave.

*********VAMPIRE RANKS******
Clan Leader:
The clan leader(s) is the one who is in charge of every rank. They act as the boss, and all must submit to them.

Deputy:
Second in command/Leader's right hand.

Healer:
The Vampire who use medicine from herbs to help the ill and wounded. Must be skilled in herbs and handling.

Messenger/Patrol:
The Vampire who usually sneak around Werewolves to find out what they are planning in the war. They also patrol the territory, making sure there are no trespassers.

Hunters:
The hunters go out and grab food for the clan. They also hunt down the Werewolves more commonly than the rest of the Vampires.

Warriors:
Warriors are the front-line fighters for the clan.

Assassin:
The Vampire who takes orders from ANY member of the clan if they want someone to be killed or injured. This Vampire is usually very stealthy, sneaky, and agile.

Guardian:
The Guardian watches over elders and youngsters. This Vampire makes sure they are safe and doing what they're supposed to be doing.

Troubler:
The troubler is the one who usually did something wrong. This is the least favored. Most of the time this Vampire is placed because he/she betrayed the Clan.

Rogues:
Rogues are Vampires who roam freely without a clan and/or were kicked out of the clan.
*******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 560 12
[⊙⊙COMPLETED⊙⊙] Find out what happens when an angel falls in love with a vampire.
941K 20.9K 23
Two vampires find an abandoned werewolf. They might as well train the naughty mutt.
32K 788 25
I suck at descriptions so- Damon !! X OC !! Type thing
92 5 11
Two Boys Find Peace In Each Other When They Find Out They're Soulmates Ones A Bad Boy With An Attitude And The Other A Softy Who Desperately Needs So...