Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

By Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. More

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
My little dancer part 2
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Bestestfriend
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Interns 3
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Partners
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
convoluted
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
Double life
Baby request
For love i shall lie
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

verboten

629 18 0
By Slime-Zaddy

Princess Demi was a 16 year old girl who didn't have a lot of freedom. Her dad kept her in the house most of the time, only friends Demi had was the poor people her dad consider slaves. She didn't like hanging with the royal kids on the block she'll rather sit and help clean.

"So how did you sleep last night" Odell asked Demi.

" horrible, you know when the bed get too old so it starts to hurt your back"

" no.... I never had a bed" Odell said looking over and Demi.

" oh I'm sorry" Demi said.

Demi had only met Odell about 3 months ago and it seem as though they knew each other their whole life. Demi had a crush on Odell but she didn't want to tell him.

"it's fine" Odell said smiling at Demi.

" do you want to go swimming today?"  Odell asked.

"How? We don't have nothing to swim in" Demi said as they walked to their spot.

"We can swim in our underwear...... or naked" Odell suggested.

" naked.... my dad would start asking questions if he see me wet"

"Yeah and he'll probably kill me if he finds out some 19 year old poor guy is talking to his 16 year old princess" Odell said with a chuckle.

"I wouldn't let him" Demi said as she started taking her clothes off.

Odell watched as Demi got naked, feeling himself getting turned on. Odell watched as Demi walked down towards the water. Taking his clothes off laying his next to Demi's before running towards the water swimming over to Her.

"I-I can't swim"Demi said as she wrapped her arms around Odell.

"Umm, Demi...." Odell said pushing Demi away a bit trying not to let the girl so close.

"You scared? No one is around, I won't tell" Demi said biting her lip.

"Demi I don't wanna hurt you" Odell said.

"It's going to hurt either way, I want this with you" Demi said before she kissed Odell.

With Demi it was love at first sight for Odell but he knew they could never be nothing because Odell was just some poor boy and Demi was a princess.

Odell got hard instantly, feeling herself press up against Demi's stomach.

"I'm a virgin" Dani said.

"Me too"  Odell said looking at Demi.

Demi moved closer wrapping her legs around Odell feeling the tip press against her entrance.

"It's gonna hurt....I'm sorry" Odell said as he pushed in slowly.

Demi cried out in pain, jerking back from Odell. Odell slipped out before pushing back in before he let Demi adjust.

"So tight" Odell moaned out.

"Keep going, please don't stop" Demi moaned as she started to feel the pleasure.

Looking Demi in her eyes he started pounding into her but he really couldn't move because the water was slowing him down.

" I'm close Odell " the 16 year old girl moaned out.

"Yeah me too baby, come for me please... I can't go any longer" Odell said.

Demi closed her eyes as she came, her pussy squeezing Odell's dick so tight causing him to cum all inside Demi.

///////

Odell haven't seen Demi in 2weeks, missing the girl like crazy, he wanted to tell Demi that he loved her. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He walked the dark streets going back to the spot where she first saw Demi.

Demi had found out the she was pregnant her dad asking her questions, she wasn't going to tell him she slept with a poor guy. Demi was missing Odell so much,Looking out her window towards the moon her eye caught sight of the figure that was standing on top of the hill, Demi realized that it was Odell. Putting her shoes on Demi ran downstairs towards the back door sneaking pass her keeper. She ran across the field until she reached Odell jumping into his arms.

"I missed you so much" Demi said into Odell's neck.

"What happened baby? Where you been?" Odell asked.

"My dad, he's keeping me in the house" Demi said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"W-why? What happened?" Odell asked holding Demi.

"Odell I'm pregnant, I'm not telling him who you are. And don't worry about buying anything for our baby, I know it's hard so I got everything just come see us ok?" Demi said.

"I got a job Demi so I can help, I want to help" Odell said putting his hands on Demi's stomach.

" take this, I'll text or call you but I have to go baby" Demi said kissing Odell.

"I-I love you Demi" Santana finally said.

" I love you too" Demi said smiling at him before she ran back.

///////

1 month later

" how was school?" Odell asked his little brother as they walked home.

"Pretty good" Kyle said.

Odell didn't notice the two cars following him and his brother, before he could even step foot in his yard he was being slammed to the ground. His mother ran off the porch but got pushed back by one of the guys causing her to fall.

"Don't touch her!"Odell said as he tried to get up but was slammed back on the floor against to concrete.

He was pretty sure his face was scratch up on the side.  His mom kept yelling out "what did he do" but neither one answered. Odell knew this had something to do with Demi. Putting him in the back Of the car, Odell mom and little brother ran up to the car before it could pull away.

"Odell what's going on?" His mother asked.

"I felled in love with the princess...... and now she's pregnant with my child" Odell said before the car pulled off.

///////

Demi and her growing stomach been in the basement for 3days now, her dad treating her like a poor class since she gotta pregnant by one. It's been a month since she seen Odell, her dad kept her on lock down. Demi sat on the little uncomfortable bed  that was down in the basement, her head lifted when the door opened and close. Demi ran over when she seen that it was Odell on the floor.

"Odell , oh god I'm sorry" Demi said as she looked down and seen Odell's beat up face.

"Don't be sorry baby, I'm fine. How's the baby" he asked.

"My last check up was a month ago but I think our baby is fine"Demi said looking at Odell.

"Did they do this to you?" Demi asked as she touched Odell's swollen cheek.

"Your dad, he beat the shit out of me for getting his 16 year old princess pregnant. Said my life not even worth your time" Odell said.

"Baby don't listen to him ok, I'm so glad I met you that night up on the hill. You're the best thing that happened to me, I don't care if you're poor that doesn't matter to me,as long as you're with us then I'm good" Demi said smiling.

"If we get out of here I'm running away with you, then we could be a family" Demi said.

"But my mom and brother"

"We can go get them too babe, my friend works for my dad he can help us. I have money saved up, we can use that to leave" Demi said.

" when can we leave? My mom is probably worried" Odell said.

"I don't know but not too long. Come on let's cuddle"

////

2 months later

"He said that your mother and brother are fine" Demi said.

"That's good. It's been 3 months, he's going to keep us in here?" Odell asked.

"I think he's waiting on our baby" Demi said looking at Odell .

" Jospeh said he might want to take it, and it all make sense. He takes our baby as his own to throw the attention off me" Demi said.

" he's not taking our kid, we need to plan on leaving" Odell said.

"We can do that tonight then" Demi said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1K 32
I've been waiting...and I'll keep waiting...
144K 5.6K 54
An Odell Beckham, Jr. Love Story
11.8K 622 9
Maybe it'll be perfect. Maybe it'll all work out...in the end.
18.3K 1.1K 50
'Sequel to Mi Amor' Read to follow Odell and Demi into parenthood.