𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[...

By MarkXDino

Welcome to my suffering, im dragging you to this fluffy/smutty book. Im sorry [Completed] More

Introduction
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ
ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴷᴬᴺᴳ ᵞᴱᴼˢᴬᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ
ᴶᵁᴺᴳ ᵂᴼᴼᵞᴼᵁᴺᴳ
ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ
ˢᴼᴺᴳ ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ
sorry
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
aint a chapter
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
Gone for the week
ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Kpop Tag whoop
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
So...
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2
Yehet im back
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
Im super sorry
Special ATEEZ imagine
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
Guess What?
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
Update uwu
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
hihi :)
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)
so I have been doing edits
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(part 2)
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
hi
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ
ATEEZ Special
ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ
ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ
sᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴɢɪ
ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ
alright kids :)
ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ
ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ
Halloween SPECIAL(with ATEEZ)
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
*ehem* HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONGIE
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
author's chapter
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
hi again
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Jeong Yunho
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Christmas Special coming up
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong ft Seonghwa :)
ATEASEMAS Christmas Special FINALE
Choi San
New Year's atease special #1/2
New Year's atease special #2/2
Song Mingi ft Seonghwa
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Disclaimer
Jeong Yunho
so I might take a break
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Park Seonghwa
Song Mingi
IM GONNA COMBUST
Jung Wooyoung
Choi San(Part 2)
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
I swear to god
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Author's chapter
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong(M)
Park Seonghwa
Valentine's Day Special
Valentine Part 2
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
so here are the pics(and my umm explaination)
Song Mingi (Part 1)
Song Mingi (Part 2)
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Poly! with OT8
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho(Mature)
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Choi San[Part 2]
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Hold Up!
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San(Mature)
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction part 1]
[ateez reaction part 2]
Kim Hongjoong
Park Seonghwa
Jeong Yunho
Kang Yeosang
Choi San
Song Mingi
Jung Wooyoung
Choi Jongho
[ateez reaction]
[ateez reaction]
[Ot8 poly]
Birthday Special :)
[Author Chapter]

ᴷᴵᴹ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ

27.6K 606 792
By MarkXDino

ᴼᴷᴬᵞ ˢᴼ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴺᴼᵀ ᵁᴾᴸᴼᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ. ᴵᴹ ᴸᴬᶻᵞ ᵀᴼ ᶠᴵᴺᴰ ᴬ ᴳᴵᶠ ᴼᶠ ᴴᴼᴺᴳᴶᴼᴼᴺᴳ ˢᴼ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ ᴵˢ ᴬ ᴾᴴᴼᵀᴼ ᴼᶠ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᵁᵀᴵᴱ

ᴬ ᴾᴵᴱᶜᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴬᴿᵀ. ᴼᴴ ᴵ ᵂᴬˢᴺᵀ ᵀᴬᴸᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴬᴵᴺᵀᴵᴺᴳ😉

"What are you doing?" Hongjoong your best friend had ask.

"Painting for a project." You said as you placed your paintbrush onto the canvas. Hongjoong smiled.

"Well its beautiful, like the person painting it." Hongjoong flirted.

"Very funny joong. Im not pretty, now arent you supposed to go to practice?" You werent unfazed by his flirt, only cause he always flirts with you. Hongjoong sighed.

"Cant i stay with my girl for a bit."

"Bold of you to assume you can just claim me sir." You turned to Hongjoong.

"But i can. Im always jealous when other guys including my members when they flirt with you." Hongjoong pouted. You sighed.

"Joong even if we were to have feelings for each other. What is the point, your an idol. Im only going to be a distraction to you."

"Then be my distraction. I dont care y/n. Its true, i flirt with you cause i love you." Hongjoong held onto your hands. You pulled your hands out of his grasp.

"Joong im sorry...i cant..." You had walked to the living room. The guys stood there in your living room practically shocked out of everything.

"Oh you heard that...I-"

"Its fine y/n. Hyung lets go. See you next time y/n." Seonghwa smiled weakly. With that the guys left your home.

After shutting the door for them, you had slid down the door keeping your legs close to your chest.

"I cant be with you cause Clara likes you." You silently cried.

The next few weeks, you and Hongjoong never talked. You did visit them a couple of times and during those times Clara was talking to Hongjoong. He seemed happy and smiley, it left you showing a fake smile most of the times.

Today you decided to visit them again. They were preparing for another comeback but you missed them so here you were walking to their company. With a knock to the door, you walked in. Not expecting to see Hongjoong and Clara kissing.

Your heart broke. Where were the others? As you turned to leave from the awkward scene the guys walked up.

"Hey noona!" San smiled but as soon as he looked behind your shoulders his eyes widened and replaced with anger.

"Noona?" Yunho understood the situation too. Seonghwa pulled you beside him and closed the practice room door.

"Y/n. Im sorry you had to see that." Seonghwa tried grabbing your arm. But you pulled away.

"Its fine. Im sure Hongjoong is happy with Clara. I have no point to be here i guess." Mingi grabbed your wrist.

"Noona stay. You should be strong, Hongjoong just lost the prettiest lady ever. You deserve better." You smiled weakly.

"Thanks Mingi." The guys practically dragged you into the practice room.

"Oh hey boys." Hongjoong looked unfazed by your sudden appearance.

"Hey hyung. I see Clara is here." Yeosang chimed in.

"Uhh yeah. Oh and we are together." He held his intertwined hands up. Clara seemed to be hiding her blushing face, but we knew it was all fake.

"Good to know hyung." Wooyoung smiled. But as soon as he turned to face you he showed a digusted face. You smiled a little.

"What are you smiling for y/n?" Hongjoong asked in a cold tone. You were ready to break but San held your hand.

"Nothing. You shouldnt bother asking how im doing. You have a girlfriend to care about anyways. Oh and congrats." You tried not sounding like you were ready to burst right there.

"Hongjoong im going to bring y/n out. She has to finish her project. You guys go practice first, i will be back later." Seonghwa grabbed onto your hands and left before Hongjoong could say anything.

You had walked out of the company with Seonghwa. He quickly wore his mask to prevent anyone from noticing him.

"You look weird Seonghwa." You turned to him. He smiled but you couldnt really see it cause he had his mask on.

"Well then does it look im going to rob you?" You giggled.

"Nah, but i wanna thank you. I was really feeling upset when you know." You looked down. Seonghwa stopped in his steps which also made you stop and look up at him.

"Hey its fine. Hongjoong isnt thinking right. Even if he is dating Clara, i think he still has feelings for you still." Seonghwa smiled.

"You know i cant see your beautiful smile right." You said.

"Ayy so your flirting with me now huh." Seonghwa teased. But you kissed his cheek.

"Maybe." You smiled. "Come on lets go, you still need to practice right Seonghwa." Seonghwa gathered himself before walking with you.

Little did the both of you know, Hongjoong watched the whole thing. He felt anger. He actually didnt mean to say Clara was his girlfriend, he panicked. The kissing? Clara did it and Hongjoong pushed her away too but it was too late cause you had seen it.

He however was determined to meet you so went to your house.

"Thanks for dropping me off Seonghwa." You smiled up at him.

"No problem, you should do your art." Seonghwa took of his mask.

You stared up at Seonghwa while he looked down at you. Seonghwa slowly leaned in, but before his lips could touch yours, you had stopped him.

"Seonghwa...We shouldnt...You know i still like Hongjoong." You said. Seonghwa smiled bitterly.

"Its fine y/n, i respect your choice. Im sure if Hongjoong still likes you, he will confess to you or somehow beg on his knees." You giggled.

"Yeah sure, like he is the type to do that. Thanks Seonghwa for being a great friend." You quickly pecked his cheek.

"This should do it, im sorry i rejected you." You hugged him. He placed his head on yours.

"Its fine. You love Hongjoong, thats all you. I just caught up in the moment." Seonghwa pulled from the hug. "I should get going, bye y/n!" Seonghwa waved. You waved back. Before you went in a hand grabbed you and pushed you inside your home.

You were pinned to the wall.

"Hongjoong?" Hongjoong was angry. The fire in his eyes was visible.

"So you and Seonghwa huh?" Hongjoong bitterly said.

"So? Why should you care. You have your sweetheart." You grew angry. Hongjoong smashed his lips upon yours. Taking it rough as possible but there a hint of love in there and you could feel it so you kissed back.

"I dont love her...I love you y/n." He said as soon as he pulled away. You were panting from the intense kiss.

"But what about-"

"Shes a no one y/n. I lied about her being my girlfriend and shes the one who kissed me. I pushed her away after." Hongjoong said.

"Were you jealous of the boys or something?"

"Yes and no. I was angry cause the company found out i like you. They told me i couldnt date you, but i was against them. I threathen my contract just to be with you and you denied to be in a relationship with me...cause you knew about the company's dating rule."

"Joong..."

"Y/n please, i will do anything to have your heart."

"But you already do. Its just what if-"

"I dont care about the what ifs, i want to be with you and thats all that matters. Who cares about the atinys who dont support our relationship. Lets focus on us please." Hongjoong stared into your eyes.

"F-Fine. I will date you." You looked down flustered. Hongjoong grabbed your chin and placed his lips onto yours, softly this time.

You two shared an unforgettable moment after
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ya know what i mean. Yes you guys did that when you just got together. But you two have been friends for a long time so release the sexual tension in the air.

ᴛʀʏɴᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ..ɪ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sᴏ ʜᴏᴛ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ғᴏʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ. ᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴜɴɴʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ...ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀɪᴛɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ...

sɪʀ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀɪʀ? ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs...ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴏғ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴀɪʀ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 107 23
I have no idea what I'm doing send help. *COMPLETED*
2.9K 50 26
Ateez imagines. Multiple topics and fun moments. Mostly fluff and smut
71.3K 658 25
A book including every types of genre Hope y'all will enjoy Feel free to dm me any requests 😊
325K 3.6K 34
Gonna upload some of the works that i post on my tumblr account @hoe9for9kpop hope you enjoy!