Bukas Sana (No Me Ames Book 2)

De sparkles4ever

If you haven't read No Me Ames which is the book 1 of Bukas Sana please do read it kasi nothing will make sen... Mai multe

Authors Note
*THIRST* SPG
Hunger 1.0
HUNGER 2.0! SPG!!
Homebound
"Bring it on Tristan" SPG
Being Tristan's Wife
Being Aria's Husband
FIRE
STORM
MABAGAL
🎶YOU and ME🎶
Salzburg, Austria
⭕️RED⭕️
♨️Redder♨️
"Come with me..."

FRESH AND HOT (SPG)

559 33 1
De sparkles4ever

Hello, this chapter contains sex scenes. As in consensual, loving, pleasurable sex between two adults. Explicit, with cursing, with words pertaining to usually unmentionable body parts.
If you do not like reading about any of these, you may skip this chapter.
Otherwise, read at your own risk and enjoy! 😉

_____________________________

Aria opens her eyes for the third time this morning, and she's alone in her bed. There are no arms and legs possessively wrapped around her body, but his scent and warmth surrounds her anyway. He is in her sheets, her blanket, her pillows... and she takes him in, inhaling deeply as she stretches her arms and kicks the blanket off her legs.

"Dad, why d'you look like me?"

She blinks, realising for the first time that she's not really alone in her room. Several meters away, Tristan squats on the floor as he fixes TJ's shirt, making sure everything is in place. Buttons, collar, the tiny towel sticking off his back, the handkerchief on the kid's shorts.

"Hmm, I look like you because... you're my baby? You're my son? Because we are family?"

Tristan's brows furrows, as he got busy checking everything. A tiny comb between his fingers, a bottle of baby cologne and powder on the nearby table. He has barely combed his hair that's sticking out in different directions and his light gray shirt is a bit crumpled but he doesn't seem to care.

Well, hello, my little darling TJ! Ang guwapo at hot ng tatay mo! Pakilala mo naman ako... charot!

She bit her tongue to suppress a giggle. Ang aga-aga humaharot na agad siya... wait, sino ba ang naunang mangharot this morning?

Why is it her third time to wake up in the first place?

She's not supposed to think about the answers while her kid is in the room but she couldn't help it.

Bakit kasi nandito din ang tatay at ganyan ang itsura?

Ang ganda ng umaga ko, grabe. Mas maganda pa sa 'kin!

Haba ng hair ko talaga!

What sane, decent woman wouldn't feel like such a goddess when she's got someone like Tristan?

Tristan who was reason number one why she woke up a few hours ago. She's on the left side of her bed, facing away from him as he holds her close. Or at least, iyon ang naalala niyang posisyon nila nang makatulog last night.

Last night, when she insisted that they take their showers separately, but once they're both on her bed, it was like merely looking at each other wasn't enough.

They needed to touch, to kiss, to feel each other again. Before she knows it, he was once again worshipping her body -- with his hands, with his lips and tongue.

And before he completely drove her crazy with his expert mouth and hands, he was on top of her, buried deep inside her. Moving fast and hard and deep as he rained kisses on her face and neck, or simply gazing at her, watching her watching him.

He called out her name in between moans and groans, told her how beautiful she is or how much he loves her with each thrust, each grind of his hips each flick of his left finger over her pleasure spot.

She didn't think it was possible for her body to feel so sore and relaxed at the same time, for her senses to feel so alive her skin electrified, her heart overflowing with love she didn't know still bloomed within her.

"I'll always love having you this close, Aria. God, I didn't think I'd ever feel like this, like my body belongs to only you... that you can do whatever the hell you with it. You are so damn beautiful and you feel so fucking good that I don't kn --"

"Tristan," she breathed, still reeling from her climax, her heart still pounding against her chest. He is still inside her, on top of her, a crushing weight that's strangely comforting. "Bakit Englishero ka pa rin kahit nasarapan? Tagalog tayo, please. Windang pa ako, eh. Di ko ma-set to English ang default language sa brain ko."

His response was a hearty laugh, rumbling through his chest, that caused his body to shake and God, she felt it all over. She moans as she feels him getting hard again.

Soon they were rocking against each other, giving in to another powerful release before their bodies surrendered to sleep.

Yet a few hours ago, she woke up with a hand gently caressing her tummy, slowly sliding up to her breasts and kneading them. She sighs, her body responding to the pleasure more than the fact that he disturbed her sleep.

"Hmmm, anong oras na ba?" she sleepily asked, then gasped as his lips found her neck, nipping and biting gently below her ear. His fingers splayed over her breasts before slipping in slow circles to her tummy to the waistband of her pyjama shorts.

"No idea," he mumbled against her skin, as his hand slides underneath the garment covering her bottom. "Fuck, Aria, nothing here?" his fingers teased her sex.

"Inaantok na ko kagabi eh. Di na 'ko nag-panty," she glares at him through the semi-darkness, fully awake now. "And besides naninira ka naman ng panty! Baka maubos ang La Perla ko sa iyo, napaka-atat mo!"

He grins. "I'm atat and you're so ready for me..." his fingers slid over her heated folds, teased and stroked as he captured her lips in a searing kiss, as her body arched and writhed underneath him, easily giving in to the maddening pleasure.

At God knows what time in the morning while everyone still rests and their bodies, faces lit only by the bedside lamp -- they made love, thoroughly. They didn't hold back with the moans, or the say they called out each other's names as their bodies craved for more.

She was just remembering it now, but Aria can still feel every little thing he did to her all over again.

She touches her neck now feverish with want as she looks at the man she never thought would be in her life again.

And her heart thumps when he turns to her, blinks then smiles, his entire face lighting up. Parang siya lang ang hinihintay ni Tristan para ngumiti ito nang ganoon.

Inaayos nito ang shoelaces ni TJ, na hawak na ngayon ang maliit na suklay at inaayos ang buhok ng ama. And just like that, nag-evaporate na ang landi sa katawan niya.

She's got her own family now.

There's my husband... and my son.

Her throat constricts at the thought, as tears blur her vision.

As she recalls the second time she wakes up this morning.

Maliwanag na sa kuwarto, papasikat na ang araw at dinig na niya ang mahinang pagdaan ng mga sasakyan sa labas. She was hugging her pillow and sniffing, it smells like him already. Fresh crisp, undeniably male, comforting.

And a hand was gently caressing her arm, her neck her face. Fingers slowly raked through her hair.

When she looks up, Tristan sat on the edge of the bed, gazing at her with a content loving look on his beautiful face.

Wow, ganda ng umaga ko! "'Morning." she mumbled lazily, then yawned.

"Good morning, beautiful," he softly said then kissed her cheek, then her lips before he moves away.

'Wow, ang wholesome ng kiss mo, ha. Napagod ka na?" she teased as she pulled the blanket up her chest.

He chuckled. "Ako, mapapagod? Never," he shook his head. "I'll always want you, Aria. I'm thinking of what I want to do to you now, alam mo ba 'yon? You barely have anything on under this," he tugs at the blanket.

And her heart raced with his every word. Tristan looked at her as if he wanted to kiss every inch of her skin, run his tongue over every pleasure spot for breakfast.

He leaned close, his eyes dark with contained desire. "You know you want me too Aria. I see it. I'm getting hard with the way you look at me right now..." he whispered against her parted lips.

"But if I start kissing you again, or touching you... baka hindi na ako makahinto. Baka dito lang tayo sa kuwarto buong araw. Buong weekend..." he brushed his lips against hers then pulled away after a second. "But I need to get TJ ready for playschool and make breakfast --"

Napakurap siya, at napabangon. "Hala, susunduin nga pala ni Callie si TJ mamaya --"

"Go back to sleep, Aria..." he gently pushed her back on the bed. "Ako na'ng bahala, okay? We have a long day at the studio later."

Kaya natulog siya uli, at ngayon lang uli nagising. Bumangon na siya habang hindii naalis ang tingin sa mag-ama niya.

Shet, my mag-ama. Ang sarap tingnan!

"Good morning," she says as she tidies up the bed. Her limbs feel sore but her entire body feels sated. Satisfied.

"Goede morgen, mama!" TJ says excitedly as he runs up to hug her legs. "Bonjour! Bon dia!"

"Anak, puwedeng isang language lang kada sagot, ha?" She kisses the top of his head. "Nawiwindang ang brain ko kakaisip kung saan mo natutunan ang mga pinagsasabi mo,"

The little boy grins up at her. "Oh-kay, mama! Ja... Si!" then he lets go of her and goes back to Tristan, who picks him up.

"Good morning again, beautiful," he says as his eyes roam over her body. He's walking to the door, he's several meters away but she feels that gaze all over. "We made breakfast. Saan mo gustong kumain pag-alis ni TJ? Dadalhin ko ba dito or sa kitchen na lang tayo?" tanong nito nang nasa pinto na.

She places her hands on her hips as she glares at him. "Sa kitchen, Tristan.

Para safe. Para makakain talaga tayo."

He stares at her as if he was hurt or insulted by her words then he grins. Wickedly. "I don't know how 'safe' your kitchen is but okay, ma'am. See you!" He says teasingly before he closes the door behind him, leaving her wondering, anticipating what his words meant.

________________________________________

Another SPG haha Please pray 3 Our Fathers, 8 Hail Marys, and read the entire Corinthians 1 and 2 plus the book of Revelations from the New Testament to guard your beautiful soul against the fires of hell. 😉❤

Don't forget to vote and comment guys any suggestions I will pass it to the author 😊

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

471K 13.7K 34
Isla de Vista Series #5 Cresia, The girl of perfection, emotionless, unbothered, silent, and immovable. She is used to the life dictated to her how...
3.7M 100K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
1.2M 44.3K 92
[𝙶𝚇𝙶] [𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝚇𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃] Will you pursue your feelings towards her if she's your professor and your best friend's sister? What if she lik...