'แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœแด' -แดขแด…สœ

By unsaidjozlyn

๐™‡๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Discountinued
15
16
17

4

3K 58 60
By unsaidjozlyn

Third Person POV:

Insanity clearly ran through the veins of Zachary Herron, but today he was unusually silent, he had become mute earlier that morning do to a hideous encounter with a guard but we shouldn't speak of it right now.

The mask hiding his psychotic smirk was sooner than later removed, giving him access to attack once more but he believed it was best to behave. He lied fixed in the middle of what he liked to think of as "The Panic Room," even though he stayed remaining in his white cube, flat on his jacket tied back. His darkest fears came for him in mute mode but that did nothing, strange voices he was sure followed him in there, making his skin crawl.

The dark silence he laid in was loud, the one bulb of light highlighting his room sparked and flickered. The room seemed smaller with monsters much bigger, coming for the 5"8 boy. Zach stayed silent, he stayed still, he stayed... Zach. For most parts, until the monsters peeled his flesh up, crawling underneath to reach the controls of his body, they were upset he was restricted so an idea suggested by the demons was projected in the young boy's brain to use his teeth to rip through the straps like they were knives, but Zachary didn't wish to move.

He liked where he was. He liked the feeling he had of emptiness, he didn't want to work at breaking through. He knew if he behaved, he'd get released from the black constrictor so no muscles were flexed in an attempt to sit up, and saw into the ropes with his pearly whites.

Instead, he fixed his position of lying down into the position of sitting, rocking his body side to side in a corner, face buried in the wall, his own breaths bouncing off the wall, pushing off and back into his face. Zachary wanted Lena, he needed Lena... well actually her monsters. He wanted to know how wild she could get and in order to do that Zach would have to willingly let his take over, so any remaining emotion he had or an ounce of sanity left was pried from his body and tossed outside through the barricaded window.

He gritted his teeth before standing to his nude feet, only gently rocking back and forth to calm any nerves ready to dance. Soon his fluorescent teeth bit and punctured the ties of his straight jacket, ripping until one strap snapped, allowing him to unbuckle the remaining straps holding him back. He soon felt allowed to breathe again and boy did it send a strong wave of euphoria throughout his sweating body. Due to how hot the jacket heated his temperature to, he tore his shirt from his body in no time in need of fresh air as well as also revealing his prominent abs.

Now if he wasn't a sociopath then he'd for sure have no trouble getting a girlfriend, he could be sweet when he wanted but the problem was when he wanted to attack you the next minute. Zach could very well handle the voices circling in and outside of his head, but not when they needed blood from Zachary himself... which is why he gripped a sharpened pencil but as he held the yellow stick, he thought, 'Stupid doctors.'

There was only one reason he had brought the idea to his head, the doctors took away his blades, paper, and even his toothbrush so he couldn't carve a shank but of course, they were stupid enough to believe Zachary when he said he wished to keep the writing utensils to jot down letters to his mother, yet the truth was, he hadn't written to his mother in two years. There he stood, tight grip, flexed muscles, and a demonic smirk all for himself. Tracing the prominent veins traveling through his body, he stopped halfway down his pale wrist, starting from left then to right, he dragged the pencil deep into his arm, watching the blood spill from the cut.

By the time he had finished, slits and gapes were sheathing his now red aching wrists, stomach, and thighs. Hissing with laughter, smiling down at the lacerations, he hissed with laughter because he sensed nothing.

See the funny thing is that he felt no pain but he did feel the excitement. The cuts didn't hurt, they stung, but absolutely no pain was adjacent. He peered one more fast glance at the lacerations then flung the pencil into the wastebasket across the room.

Situating himself on the cold bed, legs crisscrossed with one another, he simply picked up a book he had taken from his mother in the process of packing for the first night at the penitentiary, he had chosen the book for a reason like I said earlier, Zach isn't exactly the most appropriate boy. That's why he had taken the series known as "Fifty Shades of Grey."

Yeah I know you must be thinking "Oh my god, why," or "That series is inappropriate." Well, guess what, so is Zachary. You just haven't been introduced to "that" side yet but don't worry your pretty little heads, you'll soon come to meet yet again another human living as a guest in Zachary.

Now how about we get to where Dr.Lena Taylors is at right now. As of this very second, she was simply snoring, there was exactly one hour before she had to wake and take a shower to return to her complicated job. Her hair fell over her eyes but not like in the princess movies. Her hair, however; was tangled, knotted in some spots, and just a tad greasy. Her makeup from the day before was smeared around her eyes, and down her cheeks. Her morning breath wasn't that pleasant, and drool ran from her parted somewhat dry lips.

Now if we wait, that pesky alarm of hers would go off any minute... three... two... one. An incessant beeping rang throughout the white, sun-lit room. The restless girl groaned in displeasement of the infuriating alarm before fully waking, and slapping the off button.

Lena's POV:

God I hate waking up, it's my least favorite thing, well that and falling to my death, by the way, if I haven't brought it up, I am deathly afraid of heights, just thought you should know. Now due to how hot my room gets, I sweat all night so I figured a hot shower was well needed. My tired body argued with me about the idea of actually getting up and showering, but I fought harder and pushed myself from the mellow comfort of my sheets.

The bitter touch of the hardwood floors sent a chill through my now standing body, shivering in response. Another thing I hate is the cold so I sprinted to my dresser in an attempt to beat the crisp ground. I hurriedly grabbed a red bralette, white/cuffed sweater, and boyfriend jeans paced to my half-open bathroom and locked myself inside. After flickering the switch on, I made my way to the built-in heater on my wall, turning the dial to five, feeling it quickly heat the frigid room.

The warmth finally giving me the ability to undress without shuddering. I peeled my pj's off, brushed through my matted hair, and rotated the handle in my shower to the left, causing warm water to come spilling out, quickly stepping in and throwing the curtain shut. I still had thirty minutes before work so I lathered my long, black locks in strawberry shampoo, massaging the crown of my head then moving towards the bottom, completing the same task from the top.

I then moved to the smooth substance known as a conditioner, pulling through any remaining tangles the brush missed. Next, I rubbed my vanilla bean body wash up and down my legs, arms, and torso, washing off than getting out to wrap a fluffy baby pink towel around my damp figure. I dressed myself, sprayed a couple of squirts of body spray over myself then moved to makeup, giving my eyes a baby pink look and lips a clear gloss, lastly for my shoes I went with my Adidas sneakers.

I pulled my purse around me, glanced at my room, noticing it was slightly dirty. I jotted a mental note down to do some cleaning once I got home but no time for that now.

Pacing downstairs, finding Gabbie asleep across the couch with Riverdale playing quietly on our tv, I tucked a blanket around her and gave her forehead a little kiss before tiptoeing to the front door, opening and closing the door behind me. A click from my car indicated it was unlocked, I hopped in and drove off keeping whatever played on the radio to play.

-20 minutes later-

The eerie feeling of the frigid hallways mailed a shiver throughout me. I may have been locked in here for four years, but I knew in my mind that I would never get used to the way walls were made or how the building always felt cold. As I walked down the hall to Zachary's room something felt off, and it didn't feel like a good something. With the unnatural feeling in my gut, I ran to Zach's room, quickly scanning my key card and flicking open the ten locks.

Stepping in, there set Zachary, blood flowing from about ten slits in each arm and more than fifteen on his thighs even two small ones lined his stomach, half the blood was dried on top of his skin. He finally looked up from a book his eyes were glued to, much to my surprise the book was "Fifty Shades of Grey." Now how the hell did he get that and why's he reading it? I'm guessing he could tell from the puzzled look on my face that he knew I also wanted the answers as to why he cut, and if I'm correct he should still have a day left in the jacket.

"They made me- they want you, Lena, I want."

"What do you mean Zach, what do you mean they made you? And why do they want me?" I sat my notes down and was about to walk over to Zach but he beat me to it.

My words somehow caused Zach to rise up, walk his way over to me and then stop straight in front of my face, his minty breath hit my face like the cold in my room this morning. However, instead of normally answering, he stayed silent but that didn't mean that he wouldn't use his body.

His big hands gripped my wrists once again... oh great more bruises. His body pulled me into his, our chests pressed together to where I could feel every breath he made and he could surely feel mine hammering in my chest. Next thing I knew I was again pressed into the wall but this time Zach's body held me there, his stare made me feel insecure. The deeper he looked, and longer made me crazy and at that minute I knew what his plan was. He wanted me but he wanted the insane side, so I let them in. Making my normal happy face turn to a soulless, emotionless one.

A connection between two psycho's was made. His hand grazed the side of my face, my arms traced his forearms. What came next didn't really surprise me as much as it would've if I were normal at the moment but Zach heaved me up aggressively, resulting in my legs to tie around his naked waist. You should probably know one thing before something crazy happens.

Anything sexual between psychos is aggressive so be ready. I took control, hopping off from his tall figure, I pushed him into the bed, straddling his lower stomach, my mouth attached sloppily to his, our tongues fighting in a crazy war, my hips seemed to take control of themselves so they ground into Zach, causing his swollen lips to break slightly from mine. He moaned in the middle of the kiss which was weird because I thought he was monotone, but I went with it. That was until he switched our positions, me being on the bottom of all the action. He now started to grind into me, of course, a moan fell from my lips.

"Zach- oh my god."

He bit at the skin of my neck, forming purpled bruises all over. Suddenly a realization ran through my head, this can't happen. I pushed the demons back, crawled off Zachary, and fixed the straps of my bra. Zach stared at me in confusion.

"Zach we can't happen. Two psychos together are bad. I've- I need to go home, I'm sorry." I recollected my notes and about walked out but he grabbed my arm.

"Don't worry, I'll have you sooner or later, but don't lie and say you didn't enjoy the way my lips felt on that pretty little neck of yours." He kissed up my arm getting ready to kiss my neck again but I pulled away, swinging the door open as I walked away.

"Goodbye, Zachary."

"Bye Darling."

I wasted no time sprinting to the car and driving home. My thoughts clouded my mind 'I just made out with my patient- and liked it.' My mind stopped racing as I pulled up to me and Gabbie's apartment. I raced inside and to my room, noticing Gabbie no longer there. I checked by her room, seeing her and Jack cuddled up asleep, aw how cute. I walked back to my room, removed my outfit, changed into a Nike sports bra and grey shorts, scrubbed my makeup off, and tossed my hair up. My blankets swallowed me into as I drifted off.

Wc/2311

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
5.9K 224 15
โ˜พเผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœงโœฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ & ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ
20.1K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...