CHASING CHAOS | BECKY LYNCH

Por lahnistersden

❝If I were you I'd stay away, chasing chaos is never the right thing.❞ in which a forbidden one night stan... Más

EXTENDED SUMMARY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
INTRODUCTION
( CHAPTER ONE - FIRE BLAZING )
( CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS)
( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )
( CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GETS REVENGE )
( CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER )
( CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN )
( CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW )
( CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE )
( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )
( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )
( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE )
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG )

( CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME )

1.3K 72 38
Por lahnistersden

CHASING CHAOS. FOUR.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

WHAT A PLOT TWIST YOU WERE

— faraway

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

          NORMALLY, the frantic business backstage was always a welcome sight to Becky. The men bustling past each other with headsets, the officials crowded around peering at the television monitors, was something the red-head had grown rather fond of.

The crew all working together to keep the show going was a performance in its self that never got the credit it deserved, but Becky was always proud of what these people done to keep the business up and running. It was something that she enjoyed about going to work other than wrestling itself.

But after tonight, the performance backstage was not as welcoming in the slightest and frankly, gave her already pounding head: another headache.

"What the hell happened out there?" Stephanie walked over with widened eyes, full of shock and concern.

"Is she okay?" Mandy Rose mumbled, glancing towards the red-haired girl who couldn't be missed.

Mandy had been one of the first woman to check on her in the ring when the invasion was just hitting it's peak, and at first, thought that she had used fake blood to sell the invasion angle like many before her.

But the way that Becky had been stumbling inside of the ring and had trouble getting to her feet, proved that she wasn't as okay as she was letting on.

One of the crew members had already been working on replaying the footage back so the head of the business could get a better look at what happened.

"We'll get it onto the screen in just a moment.." he told Stephanie while his eyes were quickly going over the replays of the footage from the camera's. "...it's right there."

Stephanie turned her head to take a look at the paused screen and reached down to play the footage, which drew everyone's attention to the screen.

"Jesus," Josephine leaned in closer to get a better look at the footage. "she really hooked her." she muttered more to herself but her words were heard from around the group -- whom all agreed along with her.

"I know." Becky said. Her voice was slurred but she couldn't hear it amidst the blood rushing through her brain. "I looked so badass."

"I don't think whether or not you look badass is the major concern right now, Becks." Peyton was pretty much stuck to the redhead's side since they had left the ring. The Australian native ran up to her side to ask if she was alright which Becky couldn't recall ever happening.

Josephine knew better than to feel the slight twinge of jealously erupt through her when she saw the way Becky was pulled into the brunette's side as she felt her head spin again, taking a few breaths. They were supposed to be feuding — in and out of the ring — and it didn't help that Becky hated her guts for some strange reason.

Josephine should be the one feeling angry at the fiery redhead. She had been the one betrayed, lied too, and then told to leave like she had meant absolutely nothing.

"She punched her, for real. Closed fist and everything." Peyton had nudged her head towards the monitor that had been replaying back the footage but this time with different camera angles.

Josephine's blue stare was already on the monitor's. She had seen it happen but she didn't get to see the full swing since she was behind Becky. She watched as Nia's huge fist swing backwards, watched it smack the redhead square in the eye, and watch her crash into the canvas below her.

It still puzzled the blonde how the woman managed to get up and try to continue with her assault which didn't work in her favor. Josephine was left feeling a little impressed as she watched the footage back.

"Is she okay?" Ronda was behind the mass of the female locker room, looking wide-eyed and in utter shock.

Josephine's head turned around in a snap upon hearing the woman's voice and then a joined voice had her eyes turning into slits.

"Would like to say that my hand is probably feeling the same as Becky's face." Nia had said as she sat behind the ladies that had crowded around the red-head.

Josephine wanted to believe that she was just as worried as the rest of them, but the tiny little smirk that had slipped onto her lips didn't go undetected by the blonde. "Maybe if you knew how to throw a punch, it wouldn't of happened." Josephine's words were spat with a bit more venom than she intended to.

"You've been here for what — two weeks?" Nia spat back her own venom which made Josephine's jaw clench in annoyance. "Don't talk to me about how to throw a punch correctly."

Josephine felt a tiny stab to her heart at the woman's words. Everyone's nerves were heightened due to the fact that someone they had cared about had gotten injured, but it didn't need to go as far as throwing insults.

"Two weeks to make a name for herself from cheating." Becky let out a snarl as she pressed a towel to the inside of her nose to stop the continuous bleeding.

Jo felt her teeth grit together, lips pursing. She made sure to give her the most scathing gaze before her words were spat out. "Are you still pissed about your loss two weeks ago? It was about time that someone knocked your ego down a few notches."

The air in the room had turned for the worst. Everyone had tensed up when Becky pushed herself from the chair into a standing position, even though she was quite unbalanced at the moment.

Becky was about to step forward with speed but Peyton grabbed onto her shirt and held her back, leaving the ginger seething words instead. "Listen here you little bitch, I might have a concussion but I still remember how to kick your—"

"—Enough!" Stephanie shouted between them, straight in the middle of the rukus as blue and red tattered shirts clustered around and broke them up when Josephine snapped and pounced towards her.

"This is not how we do things! Josephine, go take a shower and wipe the blood off your face." Stephanie yelled over the ruckus and then pointed over towards Becky as Sonya was slowly letting easing her grip on the blonde. "And you are going to get checked out by the medical staff —"

"Like hell I am!" Becky yelled back and started walking down the opposite direction, which made Stephanie nod towards Charlotte when she heard Becky letting out curses down the hallway.

"You think a little Irish warpaint is going to stop me come Sunday? I've worked my entire career for this, and if you think that Nia Jax, or Vince McMahon himself can keep me from what's mine?!" Becky was practically screaming down the hallway with officials hot on her trails, and Charlotte trailing behind her with a worried look on her face.

Josephine stared down the hallway with a heated glance as she saw the ginger push an official out of her way when they dared to touch her, and she was about to leave but Stephanie had grabbed her arm.

"Don't let what happened tonight happen again, Ms. Wilson. Back here, we're not savages and I wont tolerate that kind of behavior." Stephanie held onto the girl's arm with a firm grip, which made Josephine wince a bit. "Whatever issues you have with Lynch, can wait for the ring."

"Well I don—"

Stephanie shook her head when Josephine opened her mouth. Clearly whatever issues she still had with the redhead just moments ago was still boiling inside her after their dispute. "Never again. Do I make myself clear?"

Josephine blinked a few times but nodded. "Understood." she then said nothing else. Her eyes stared back into Stephanie's as a slight smile crept up onto the brunette's lips.

With nothing left to say and an understanding in both women, Jo turned on her heel and walked down the hallways towards the Women's locker room to take a shower which Stephanie had suggested. She hadn't seen herself since the Glam Team finished the work on her face earlier. So when she was standing in front of the mirror inside the locker room, she could see why Stephanie asked her to take a shower.

Specks of blood — which she could only assume belonged to The Man herself — were scattered over her complexion. Becky's mouth had been pretty much filled with her own blood which had been unintentionally spat into her face. The blood continued onto one of her arms where Becky had grabbed her.

Josephine took her belongings in the shower room with her, knowing that other women were packing their own suitcases to hit the road again for the next show which for the Smackdown women, took place tomorrow. It wasn't long until she was the only person left in the locker room since she liked to take unnecessary long showers but as she saw it, why not take advantage of a free shower?

The showers were the only place that she was truly alone. Where people could not follow her and she could be left with nothing but water streaming down her body and her own thoughts. It left her thinking about what had happened tonight and what was not meant to happen. If only her mother and father could've seen what she did today, and how she was televised around the world.

Her mother would have had her disagreements about what profession she would've taken but part of her thought that if her mother didn't die, perhaps she would still be in medical school and not a part of this world she was living in. She shook her head when Josephine felt the stinging feeling in her nose and her wet hands cupped around her eyes, rubbing them to stop her from releasing tears.

She wouldn't know what her mother thought about what she was doing, sometimes she wished she could ask her. Everyday something would happen and she wished she could call her mother to tell her all about it.

Josephine didn't want to cry about this, she really didn't. Maybe she truly never got over her parents deaths because she still blamed herself for it. Maybe just maybe, if she didn't tell her parents to hurry home, they would've been more careful.

Josephine shut off the water and started to dry herself off with the fluffy white towel she hung on the hanger. Unknown to the blonde that a pair of brown eyes had been watching the outline of her body behind the frosted glass door.

She shouldn't of been, but she couldn't help herself when she saw the shadow walk up towards her bag beside the door.

"I didn't think you were still here." Josephine's tone was a bit cold when she opened the shower door to glance upon the redhead whom was sitting down on the bench, her brown eyes staring at the wall in front of her.

Becky turned her head to look at her briefly, "Didn't think ya would be here either, everybody left an hour ago." her voice was cold but Josephine could hear how Becky was barely holding it together by the way it shook slightly.

"I take long showers." Josephine shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a pair of grey sweats from her bag, struggling to slip them over her thighs without the towel falling from her body.

"And apparently use all the hot water." Her voice didn't even come across as cold but emotionless which made Josephine glance in her direction after pulling a baggy shirt over her body.

Both women were silent for a moment when Josephine stood in front of her, each seemingly sizing each other up. Jo was mostly accessing the damage that had been done to Becky's face, her orange hair had been pulled back from her sharp, angular face into a ponytail. A shiner very clearly developing on her left eye. The Medical staff had cleaned off the blood from her face, which only made the cuts more visible and the bump that was on the side of her head.

Her emotionless gaze that had been focusing on the wall came to meet Jo's, expression turning cold again. Josephine could only assume that she was coming up with something rude to snap back at her, something along the lines of, 'what the hell are you staring at.'

"You face looks like shit," Josephine dryly remarked, raising a single eyebrow in the red haired woman's direction.

"Well thanks sweetheart, you know how to make a person feel special." Becky snapped back, her gaze watching Josephine as she grabbed a nearby towel and put it under the water.

Becky followed the blonde woman with her eyes as she bent down in front of her, sitting onto her knees before lifting the towel to attempt to clean off the blood that had been slowly dripping from the cut.

It didn't even take a second for Becky to redirect her hand and slap the blonde's own away, fixing her with her signature glare. "I'm not a fucking kid, I don't need yer help."

Josephine let out an agitated huff, "You're acting like a fucking kid, just let me help." she snapped, about to lift her hand towards the already pissed off red-head before she stopped her again.

"Seriously, fuck off." Becky spat back at her, her heated gaze landed on her own blue ones before Josephine sighed out of frustration and threw the towel at her after she stood back up.

"I would lie and say that I'm sorry about what happened to you, but right now, I'm feeling quite the opposite." Josephine didn't bother to turn her head when she spat out her words, she could already tell that Becky was burning a hole through the side of her head already.

"Stephanie is thinking about putting you as my replacement, and I encouraged her." Becky growled back at her as she watched the blonde pack the rest of her things in her suitcases before standing back up. "Another blonde making a name for herself off of The Man."

Josephine turned her body to look back at Becky whom was standing before her with a sick smile on her face, "Why would you do that?" she questioned her, feeling rather confused of why Becky would approve of Josephine taking her place.

Becky took a step closer towards her which made Josephine almost back away from the woman as she stood face to face to one another. They both shared heated stares, their glares almost fighting for dominance with each other but both of them wouldn't back down from one another.

"Because I cannot wait to watch Ronda Rousey beat the living hell out of you." Becky then smiled as Josephine met her glare. Becky couldn't help but feel a bit of accomplishment from what she planned to have take motion for tomorrow, that's if Stephanie actually went along with it.

"See you tomorrow, Josephine." Becky smiled victoriously one last time before her hands grabbed hold of her own bags that stood by her feet and walked out of the locker room.

Josephine watched the heavy door slam behind the ginger, while she was left with a pissed off expression written on her face — Becky left the locker room with a smirk on her lips despite the situation she was currently in.

Her smile only widened when she heard Josephine's bag bang off the door of the locker room behind her, and a frustrated yell came from her lips.

plus one for Becky.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

a/n: heh, i come to you with a filler chapter. how am I doing?

i gotta be honest, this is a short ass chapter but with the condition of my back THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO RIGHT NOW ALRIGHT. plus, i ended the chapter how i wanted too because we get some sexual jecky hostility here, like bang already girlssssss we know u wannaaa. anyways, i'm sorry for the wait but i love the fact that you guys are being so patient with me cause GIRL it feels like there's a constant knife in my back. just reliving this ICONIC moment and watching it back makes me realize how gay i am for this woman. like skskskskksks                   k bye

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 154 18
Go back to high school with the Viper Randy Orton and all of his friends, enemies, and possibly crushes. We have the regular school drama with break...
78K 1.8K 48
Fan Fiction. This is Book 1 Neth Bellins love story. ❤ Book 2 - Give Me A Chance
14.5K 922 62
Everything Is Meant To Be Broken... Sequel to Be My Superman! Battles Leave Battle Scars "Give me heartbreak,give me guilt, give me hatred, just know...
37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...