What Lies Beneath

By lelestarz

The music here was loud. You could here it from outside. I walk up to Jacob's house. The feeling of regret ea... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

11 1 0
By lelestarz

Emma's POV

He is so hot, I thought to myself as I scrolled through his Instagram. Wishing I could be the girl in his arms in his photo, blonde hair, gleaming eyes, and perfect tan. I wish.

I wish I was as cute as all those girls in those pictures on his Instagram. I'm just unlucky. I feel as if I'm prone to be in bad relationships. All the guys I ever have been with have been either, ran off by my older brother, controlling, or some type of freak wanting only one thing: sex.

This is what makes me feel ugly. Unworthy. I despise my self for being prone to bullshit for people wishing to be ME. Why can't I love myself as much as the way people love ME. Why can't I have a smooth relationship. One without them leaving ME.

Maybe I'm over thinking. Maybe I'm confused.

My phones vibrates taking me out of my thoughts.

Erica:Hey wanna come over. Justin having a party tonight? Might be lit!!

I could go to a party to get out of my thoughts. I mean who knows...

Me: Idk. I'm not feeling it.

But I really wasn't in the mood for a party. In my gut I knew Erica wasn't gonna let off this easy. One way or another she's gonna get me to that party. So I decided to be the bigger person in this case, which is very unfortunate for me.

Me:  Ok. Lemme get ready.

Erica: Good. See you soon.😘

I couldn't help but smile. Erica always knew how to make me feel better. She knew I came out of a bad relationship. And here she tries to make me feel better. I truly love her.

I pulled my auburn hair from the messy bun I had it in.

"Curl or no curl," I said to myself. As I decided to curl the ends of my hair. I threw on some mascara to eliminate my blew eyes and freckles. But I didn't know what to wear. I ran to my closet.

"Too slutty, too preppy, too casual, ah, just perfect," I said as I grabbed my black mini skirt and white neck wrap shirt. It was just perfect for a party.

I ran down the stairs, to find a group of men talking to my brother, Noah.

"Hey, I'm headed out with Erica," I said as I walked down the stairs aiming for the door.

"Be back by 10."

I turned around as I take in what he just said, "Noah, I'm not fucking ten, I'll be back whenever."

"Then don't go out at all."

"What the actual fuck," I scoffed. "I'm 17 I can go out whenever I want and come back whenever. So back the fuck off, douche."

As I begin to opened the door. He grabbed my arm. Tightly. "What the fuck did I just say, 10 o'clock and no later than that!"

I yanked my arm back, knowing I wasn't going to be back by 10. It's 6:01. I'm definitely not going to be back. And I'm gonna do it on purpose, just to piss him off.

***

The music here was loud. You could here it from outside. I walk up to Jacob's house. The feeling of regret easing and creeping to my body.

All parties I regret.

A/N
I will be updating consecutively. This book is sorta-kinda based on expression. Some scenes are dramatized for the better effect of the audience. Some parts is how I truly feel, and some is fictional. What do you think will happen at the party? Will it bad, good, or is it just fear.
Love you guys😍 if you please feel free to comment your prediction. I will upload the next part 2morrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 177K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
338K 22.6K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...