Young Justice Roleplay

By phoebus-apollo

Heyo! I'm Shift. Welcome to our little pocket of the universe. This is a place where you can Roleplay as your... More

Data Input
Mentorship
Rules, Terms and Conditions
Mission 1

Dialogue Prompts

20 1 0
By phoebus-apollo

1. "Not to be rude or anything but what the fuck."

2. "In my defence, I can explain."

3. "Okay so lets pretend I believe that for two seconds..."

4. "If you died, I'd be really sad so how about you don't run into that fiery building."

5. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But you've fooled me more times then I can count on both hands."

6. "Why should I care about you when all you've done is lie to me?"

7. "Come on!  Tell me you hate me! It's what I deserve isn't it!?"

8. "I loved you once... once. But not anymore."

9. "You were my best friend. How can I possibly forgive you for this?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
55.2K 134 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
45.4K 644 38
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...