Bloodborne Hunter Male reader...

By Mg0MH98

A Hunter that has seen and lived trough everything in his years, a hunter who killed the moon presance and be... More

Prologue A New Waking World
Hunter Info
Harem pt 1
Harem pt 2
Chapter 1 A Strange New World
Chapter 2 A Time of Passing
Chapter 3 The UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 4 Showing Her My Dream
Chapter 5 A Hunter In UA
Chapter 6 Bomb Training
Chapter 7 A False Alarm, Or A Distraction
Chapter 8 An Attack Of Prey
Chapter 9 A Petty War And Training
Chapter 10 Red The Color Of Love........And Blood
Chapter 11 The Power Of A Hunter
Chapter 12 An Attack Of Vermin
Chapter 13 The Truth Revealed
Chapter 14 The Training Camp
Chapter 15 A Hunters Love (Lemon-Izumi)
Chapter 17 A Hunt Of The Night
Chapter 18 One Hunter Ends All
Chapter 19 A New Home
Chapter 20 New Hunter Tools
Chapter 21 Two Different Worlds But Same Purpose
update on pc situation
Halloween special: A nightmare on UA street
I'm back
Chapter 22 A Time With A Serpent
I need to do other things + teaser chapter
Promoting myself because I'm a piece of shit
Legion's Influence
Why I don't update.

Chapter 16 Camp Training And A Broken Child

13.1K 183 166
By Mg0MH98

Ok, first I'd like to say sorry for forgetting about Toru but HOW THE FUCK AM I SOUPPOSED TO REMEMBER A GIRL WHO'S INVISIBLE!? I will include her into this and later chapters.

Anyway onto the story

---------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

I awoke to Izumi laying on my chest after our night. I woke her up and told her to get ready, Izumi tood up with difficulty which was an after effect from last night and went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, when izumi was finished I entered the 'shower' and began washing myself, A moment later izumi entered the shower. I raised my brow at her.

(Y/N): "Izumi why are you here? could you not wait your turn?"

Izumi: "I-I just thought it would be nice and it'll also save time"

I nodded and began to was my body, after I was done I turned to izumi and helped her wash her hair, needless to say she enjoyed it. I chuckled and finished bathing myself and walked out, After drying ourselves Izumi and me dressed in our outfits and opening the door walked out, Izumi slipped and was on her way to collide with the floor but before that could happen I caught her. Izumu looked at me with gratitude, I looked at the floor and noticed a puddle of liquid that was not water, deciding to deal with it lat I carried Izumi to where the training was going to be taking place. Upon arriving I was met with stares from The teachers and classmates, The girls were looking at me with blushed and stared with jealousy, Izumi blushed and I put her down as Pixie-bob spoke up.

Pixie-bob: "Today you will be making your own food!"

I noticed another person dressed in maid attire, I also saw her looking at nothing. The class began to make their meals, I saw Katsumi blow up a furnace which made me chuckle, I walked over to them.

(Y/N): "Do you need any help?"

They looked at me and nodded except Katsumi

Katsumi: "NO!"

I chuckled and handed Eijira a tool

Molotov Cocktail

They looked at questioningly

(Y/N): "Explodes in raging flames when thrown against an object. Be careful, it's very dangerous"

I walked away to a tree and slumped down in it's shade waiting for them to finish. I was called to the table so I sat up and walked over to one of the tables and sat between Toru and Jiro and across from Izumi, I took off my hat and lovered my long piece of clothing and began eating. I was wearing Henryk's hunter set.

I was eating when I noticed glances from the girls and their faces held longing and a slight blush. I ignored it but when I noticed an incredibly red Jiro was staring at me, I turned to her.

(Y/N): "Is everything alright?"

Jiro was trying to find the words and was about to say them but Uraraka stopped her by covering her mouth.

Uraraka: "Everything's fine!"

She lied trying to convince me, I raised a brow and returned to my food. After we eaten I aslong with the rest, Aizawa explained the situation.

Aizawa: "Today you will improve with your quirks"

Aizawa then looked over at izumi and she was shaking because she had to stand.

Aizawa: "And Izumi, I heard about your....... Situation and you will be excused to recover"

Izumi looked relieved and was about to walk away but her legs gave in but before she fell I caught her and lifter her like one would a wife, Izumi smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as I carried her inside as Aizawa spoke up.

Aizawa: "And Hunter, you don't need to train so just do whatever"

He said dismissively. I smiled and kept making my way to izumi's room, Once we arrived I laid Izumi on her bed and left the room. I walked around and found Mandalay and Pixie-bob with the woman from before and a....... man with feminine clothing. I raised an eyebrow and walked up to them, once they noticed me the reactions arranged from blushed which belonged to the two women I met before, A curious stare from the unknown woman and a confused look from the man.

(Y/N): "I do not believe we had a proper introduction, Greetings I am Hunter"

I bowed to them

Pixie-bob: "Well hello again~ I'm pixie-bob but my real name is Ryuko Tsuchikawa"

Madalay: "I'm Shino Sosaki but my hero name is Mandalay"

???: "I'm Ragdoll but you can call me Tomoko Shiretoko"

???: "And I'm Yawara Chatora also know as Tiger"

Mandalay: "But why aren't you training?"

(Y/N): "That's because I have no quirk"

They looked at me shocked

(Y/N): "I will give you a piece of information, I am from another world with blood, beasts and godlike cosmic creatures that will turn you into a madman. I am a hunter, one of many hunters that purge the beasts of Yharnam at night in hunts and I am one of the hunters who dream which means I cannot truly die"

The four looked at me in complete shock and fear

Mandalay: "O-okay... but...... why are you here?"

(Y/N): "I was just taking Izumi to her room, she currently can not stand"

Mandalay and Pixie-bob faces became extremely red, I raised an eyebrow at this and they became nervous

Pixie-bob: "W-well I hope she'll be ok tomorrow"

Mandalay nodded. Tiger and Ragdoll were looking at the latter confused. I deciced to check on the class. I walked out to see them using their quirks I chuckled at some of the strange ways they trained. I walked over to Jiro, when she noticed me her face turned a shade of red.

(Y/N): "Hello Jiro, are you alright?"

Jiro looked conflicted as she looked at me

Jiro: "W-we heard......"

I raised a brow

(Y/N): "Heard what?"

Jiro: "I-Izumi screaming and w-we all stood outside your door, I was worried and decided to use my quirk to see if everything's ok a-and I heard the conversation......."

I chuckled which surprised Jiro

(Y/N): "Well that's quite embarressing but I do not blame you, and as for Izumi she will be fine"

Jiro blushed harder as I turned around and began walking but stopped

(Y/N): "Oh and also, do not worry about the arousal you left on the floor"

Jiro was shocked, embarrassed and blushing redder. I chuckled and walked off. It was now night and I was eating with Izumi then Mina spoke up

Mina: "S-so izumi um..... how are your legs?"

Izumi: "Still hurt"

Mina: "WOW! is Hunter THAT good!?"

Izumi stopped her actions and stared at mina with a red face

Izumi: "H-H-H-HOW D-DI-D YOU K-KNOW!?"

Toru: "We accidentally uh.... heard your scream... heh"

Katsumi: "DAMNIT DEKU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE FIRST!?!?"

Izumi was blushing redder by the second. Then I noticed the child from earlier and saw him walk into the forrest I left the table and followed him. The walk laster a few minutes, after that I found the child sitting down near a cliff. I walked up to him and gone by unnoticed.

(Y/N): "Beautiful view is it not?"

The child became startled and swung his head and looked at me. The child's face then formed into a look of anger and disgust.

???: "What do you want?"

(Y/N): "I merely wanted to talk, you seemed troubled"

The child turned away

???: "What do you know...."

(Y/N): "I know that your parents died"

This shocked the child, he stood up and faced me

???: "So you heard?"

I nodded

(Y/N): "Correct"

We stared at each other for a few seconds

???: "I hate it...."

(Y/N): "Hate what exactly?"

???: "The heroes, villains and quirks, If it wasen't for them then my parents wouldn't have died!"

(Y/N): "Tis' not the vault of their abilities but of the one who killed them"

???: "BUT IT IS! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THEIR QUIRKS AND THEM BEING HEROES THEY WOULD STILL BE HERE!"

(Y/N): "Perhaps"

???: "I don't want to speak to you, you're just another wanna be hero"

The child spoke with vemon and anger. I merely chuckled surprising him

(Y/N): "I'm no hero. I'm no villain. I am a Hunter"

The child looked at me confused

???: "The hell's that supposed to mean?"

(Y/N): "It means I am not bound to save others, it's merely an option and I don't fight villains, I kill beasts and other vile vermin"

The child's eyes met mine and this made him afraid

???: "Y-you k-kill?"

I nodded

(Y/N): "Yes"

The child became uneasy

???: "Y-you said you kill beasts? what do you mean?"

(Y/N): "I kill the ones who have turned into bloodthirsty monstrosities that will tear you to shreds"

The child became more fearful

???: "T-then why are you with those 'heroes'?"

(Y/N): "I am helping a lover of mine, she has a pure heart"

???: "O-ok then"

(Y/N): "Listen, I know that people die, trust me I killed many but blaming everyone will get you nowhere"

I turned around and was about to walk away but the child spoke up

???: "Wait!"

I stopped and faced him

???: "W-what's your name?"

(Y/N): "Hunter"

The child nodded

???: "I'm Kota"

(Y/N): "Well kota it was nice to talk with you"

Kota: "You're actually alright"

I nodded and once again began walking. Once I arrived I walked to my room and changed for bed, Once I was ready for sleep I laid on my bed and closed my eyes, letting the dream take me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter (Y/N) and toga will meet and toga will be overjoyed.

Also I looked up the childs name and it said Kota Izumi, Well fuck but I will just call him kota.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 133 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...
3K 105 14
Bnha x reader x Tokyo Revengers °| DISCONTINUED |° Cover Image by me TW: There will be mention of blood, death, suicidal thoughts and toxicity. So pl...
21.4K 356 21
I'm gonna kill them all... The first words the boy had said before going down a dark path. In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power...
71.2K 2.9K 64
Death. Blood. Villains. Trust. Love. Friends. Izuku had forgotten the real meaning of those words. All of them had combined into a weird mixture by...