Broken

By Nana_chi

Everybody has them, they are just a mark that, maybe, shows up on your body. It's as common as a belly button... More

UNO!
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77

31

419 21 23
By Nana_chi

Momo was seriously rethinking her relationship status at the moment. It was a damn saturday, why, on this earth, did Nayeon drag her here, it was beyond her. They were at the gym, and Momo was very literally dragged to the place, she was still on her barbie pajama bottoms and very much cranky, she loved exercising, and she loved Nayeon (it was questionable at the moment), but not at seven on a saturday after having finished a late night group study session. That, and breakfast was still far away.

Apparently, Jihyo had talked to her sister this week, and mentioned she started going to the gym, something about improving muscle mass and getting better control over her voice. Momo still didn't understand it yet, she was sleep walking when her girlfriend had explained why they were going to the gym. The oldest, for whatever ungodly reason, understood it as a challenge, and decided she was getting in shape before they went to visit the shorter girl, which was still a couple of months away.

"Tough morning?" A girl's voice startles the almost sleeping girl.

"The things you do for love..." Momo almost mumbles, really in the mood to catch some sleep while she waits.

"Isn't that the truth." The girl laughs. "Park Sooyoung, I'm one of the owners. The hot trainer over there is my wife, Seulgi." She points towards Nayeon and her trainer.

"Hirai Momo. The human trainwreck your lovely wife is training is my girlfriend."

"Oh, so you are THE Momo? Nayeon's Momo?" Sooyoung laughs again.

"I see I have a reputation."

"Oh, you have no idea. Nayeon never stops talking about you and a Jihyo? Never met that one, though. Hope you are okay with sharing." The trainer mocks.

"Jihyo is her sister, and if anyone is getting her, it's myself. I don't think you'll meet her anytime soon, she's studying abroad."

"Oh, greedy, I like it. Gotta go. Take it easy, kiddo. If you want to sleep, there is a matress area over there." Sooyoung points out a space more to the corner with a tatami and a few mattresses before walking away.

Momo decides it's time to get comfortable, so she moves out to get herself some sleep, waves at Nayeon and points out the corner she is headed to, before getting two mats and settling with her pillow (she had been holding on to it the entire time), it was a great nap, she had to admit. Nayeon comes over to wake her up and fondly smiles, watching the girl talk to herself while she sleeps. They had to go, though, Chou senior (as Jihyo liked to refer to the girl), had arrived the previous day, and they were all to go over for a barbecue party, even Hana, Kai and Jeonghoon were demanded to appear.

"Momo, my lovely peach. It's time to go home." The older one shakes her girlfriend awake.

"Are you done?" The still sleepy girl asks in a yawn.

"For today, I am. We should head home, Jihyo is supposed to call today as well. I think mom said something about her waiting until we are at the Chous." Nayeon explains as she pulls the other up.

"Oh, I should head home and get ready soon, then."

"You will dress up for a video call with Jihyo but not to go out with me?"

"Nayeon, you beautiful lady, my lovely baby bunny, you dragged me out of bed at six thirty, on a saturday morning. You. Dragged. Me."

"You are not wrong, but what's your point?"

"My point is, you better watch yourself, or I'm making my move on Jihyo and dumping your pasty ass."

"My pasty ass is on the works to become a very hot one, mind you."

"Until we get there, it's a pasty ass. Also, Jihyo said she's been getting her tan game on. I'd watch out."

"Is it weird if I come on to my sister? I mean, we became sisters later on, and all."

"Okay, first of all, EW! Second of all, you have absolutely no game, so don't even bother."

"Wha-"

"Third, you making a move on your sister is a very bad anime plot. Please don't, I'd like to be in a family with morals, no matter which sister I'm with."

"Fine." Nayeon huffs, they were close to her house already.

"Good, now feed me!" Momo demands as they approach the Ims front door.

One has to understand, Momo is a hearty eater, but she eats triple when she is an angry eater. That morning, she was very angry, you can't really blame her, though, her supposedly peaceful morning plans were crushed by her girlfriend and now she was hungry, sleepy and a bit hot (her pajamas were comfy but too warm for that time of the day). Nayeon is lucky she is cute, and that her dad makes the best eggs and bacon Momo had ever tasted, so far (don't tell papa Hirai, he is really proud of his breakfast skills).

Momo decides she will just shower and get some of Nayeon's clothes for the day, calling her parents to warn them, and proceeding to take an ear-full from her girlfriend about how she always looks better in whatever she wears, and that even Jihyo's clothes looked good on her, despite the pants always being a bit short. The dancer just laughed and shrugged it off, never failing to be amused whenever this happened.

"Took you all long enough!" Mrs Chou greets them as she opens the door.

"Well, Yeonnie was adamant on going to the gym this morning, and arrived with Momo who looked like a zombie." Mr Im answers while laughing.

"Glad you made yourself more presentable, Mocchin." Mrs Chou ushers them in, trying to control herself a bit more.

They head out to the backyard, everyone else had already arrived, Mina and Chaeyoung must have been there all day, Nayeon noticed they looked a bit distressed (obviously pointing it out to Momo), maybe meeting the big sister in-law took a bigger tow on them then expected. And then the couple stops dead on their tracks, the parents were already entertained with each other, so they went unnoticed. There was this gorgeous girl being hugged by Tzuyu (who had a massive smile splitting her face in two).

She was short, but none noticed that at the moment, monolid eyes that were forming the loveliest crescents (sorry Mina) an alluring smile, that felt homey and inviting, plump pink lips, that framed pearly white teeth. Her ink black, wavy hair framed her face to perfection, contrasting so angrily and so fittingly with her fair skin, fell over sturdy shoulders. Muscular arms were holding Tzuyu's in place, a very well proportioned and toned body was being held by the youngest.

"Are you gonna be very mad if I say I'm a little turned on right now?" Nayeon asks, still eating the girl up with her stare.

"Not if you don't get mad at me when I say I am too." Momo manages to answer.

"We, maybe, should move. Mina is waving us over."

"We should. Chae is looking at us funny."

And they, with a lot of effort, make their way to the group of friends, maybe a bit too eager to meet the new face (a very pretty new face). Tzuyu was already very excited, a lot more touchy than usual, even for her girlfriends, she jumped when she saw the missing duo arrive, and rushed them over so she could introduce her big sis.

"Yeonnie, Mocchi, this is Hyunnie!" The girl introduces, then looks down to her sister, still trapped. "Hyunnie, these are Yeonnie and Mocchi." She points them out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hirai Momo, this is my girlfriend, Im Nayeon." Momo clears things out, laughing heartily.

"I was wondering which ones you were, I'm Chou Dahyun. Guess Im Jihyo is the only one missing, then?!"

"That, I think you'll have to get a raincheck on that." Nayeon gets a little flustered. She is weak to pretty girls, alright?!

"Oh, she's not well?" Dahyun looks a little worried.

"Not at all. She's just studying overseas, you two would have to happen to come visit at the same time." Momo asures the girl.

"Really? Where is she off to?" The shortie gets interested.

"She's in Canada, Winnipeg. She is on a music program, vocal and songwriting." It's Im senior who answers.

"I'm in Canada too, Alberta, though. I'm in piano and composition."

"Maybe you two are a better match than we thought you would be." Tzuyu remarks, having come back from whatever she left for a while ago.

"Who is this 'we' you talk about?" Dahyun asks.

"Mom and I. Dad seems to think the competition is too fierce, so you are out before even beginning." Chou junior smirks maliciously, she knew her sister hated being doubted.

"Alright, first, I don't even know the girl. Second, I don't think I'm on the right mindset to even consider it at the moment." Chou senior huffs. "Also, I can very well do it if I want to, dad should know, I got it from him. And so did you, guessing by your two very attractive girlfriends over there who look like they could use some attention..... Maybe I should go over and give it to them."

It was Dahyun's turn to look smug, Tzuyu just shoots her some daggers and bolts towards her girlfriends, who were very happy to have her attention on them. Dahyun, Nayeon and Momo just laugh to their heart's content, the youngest could be very cute when she was not trying to be a smarty pants. They all rejoin the trio, making small conversation, getting to know Dahyun, who turned out to have the best sense of humor ever, but was also a very dedicated student and got very serious whenever she was talking about her studies.

The girls, par Tzuyu (for obvious reasons) found out that serious Dahyun was very sexy Dahyun, despite the girl's goofy ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.1K 32
Everyone has their own marks, each are different and unique, it's a world where you get to meet your soulmate..but how do you know it's really your s...
6.5K 165 8
Everyone has a soul link pairing them with their perfect mate. Some know some don't and everyone's is different. Go on a journey through eight storie...
95.2K 5K 21
Every Person is born with a mark on their wrist. A unique looking Tattoo that only exists twice. On your own wrist and the one of your soulmate. The...
203K 8.9K 16
(A/N: previous username @/army0verhere) Everything you draw or write on your skin, appears on the exact same spot on your soulmate(s)'s skin.