Remember Me? Sequel to TTBB [...

By Rachel__gibson

SEQUEL TO TUTORING THE BAD BOY This book is set 5 years from the past book. This bio is really crappy bc i do... More

Prologue
update
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Announcement
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

The end?

515 9 11
By Rachel__gibson

I have no clue where this book is going.

I made so many promises that I failed to keep.

I really don't know what to do. I have a draft of I believe chapter 8 but I dislike it so much so I'm scared to upload it which is hindering the continuation of this book.

You guys have been begging me to update it but I just can't. I lost interest in Megan and Liam's story.

Their story started when I was 12 (LOL CRINGE) I'm about to be 18 now. As I said previously that first book was improvised and I didnt expect people to like it at all but you did and I am grateful for that. I was so excited to write a sequel for you guys and I had the perfect plot and everything but I'm ngl I forgot all about it.

I am NOT a professional writer. I never wanted to be a writer. I had a very vivid imagination when I was younger and wattpad was the platform I can write my stories on without my mom looking at my books and judging me for what I write. I'm not saying I'm gonna stop writing but this story is done for.

Anyways, I really appreciate those who stuck around for this long and those who enjoyed my story but I can't finish it. I know it's disappointing and some may hate me for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I don't wanna force myself to do something I don't love to do anymore.

Thanks <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.7K 180
school sucks, truthfully. warning | this was written when I was aged fifteen, and therefore it's just :|
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
23.8K 212 7
They say if it seems too good to be true it probably is... I'm Emerald Hills Prep's newest scholarship student. F*ck. My. Life. But when I discover m...
58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...