Odell and Demi stories(Vol.1)

By Slime-Zaddy

Just going to be a bunch of stories. More

My little dancer
You saved me
Rocket
My little dancer part 2
I cant leave
Drug dealer
You saved me part 2
My little dancer part 3
Home
You saved me part 3
Soldier
Soulmates
Im pregnant
Soulmates part 2
Juvenile
Juvenile part 2
Bestestfriend
Mutants
Interns
Juvenile part 3
Interns part 2
Angel
Interns 3
Baby mama
Soldiers part 2
You saved me part 4
Mental
Texas baby
My Idiot
Mines
Maid
Never had a bad boy
My idiot part 2
Mines part 2
Partners
Gift
Hope, love, joy
Maid part 2
Mama
Stripper
Baby sitter
Stripper part 2
verboten
Double life
Baby request
For love i shall lie
The lows
Double life part 2
Nights like this
Never had a bad boy part 2
Partners part 2
Gift part 2
Thank you
Read

convoluted

670 22 0
By Slime-Zaddy

"Hey Aron did you take out the trash?" Demi yelled upstairs.

" he can't hear you mama, he's blasting his music" Andrew said.

Demi went upstairs stopping by her daughter's room first.

" hey princess, do you have everything packed?"  Demi asked her 5 year old Daughter.

" yes, just my bathing suit and toys like you said" she said with a smile.

" alright good, take it downstairs and then come back up so we can clean your room"

Demi walked across the hall going into her other son room. Demi opened the door seeing the junky room, she reached over turning his music off.

" what the hell Demi" Aron said.

"Excuse"

" why you turned my music off?"

" because you're blasting it, you didn't take out the trash, your room is a hot mess, and I'm pretty sure your bags isn't packed" demi said.

" this is why I need to live with my dad, I can't deal with you and your nagging. No wonder why you don't have a man " Aron said getting up.

"Yeah whatever just do what I say" Demi said walking out his room.

Aron wasn't really her kid, while married Odell he cheated and ended up getting the other woman pregnant. They didn't get a divorce they just worked it out, Demi been around Aron since he was born. She was always there for him when his actual mother wasn't since she was so caught up in her job. After Jamie was born Demi and Odell started drifting apart, realizing that it was better for them not to be together. Now after 2 years Odell was the one to move on.

"Daddy's here!" Jamie yelled.

Andrew got up unlocking the door for his dad.

" hey dad" he said.

" hey what's up" Odell said walking in the house.

"Daddy!" Jamie yelled running to her dad.

"Hey baby girl" Odell said picking her up.

" where's mommy?" He asked.

"Upstairs driving me insane" Aron said coming downstairs with his bag.

" Odell maybe you should let Aron stay with you and Lisa, he doesn't listen and he's rude" Demi said coming downstairs behind Aron.

Odell looked over at his son with a stern look.

"Wah. What about when Andrew talked back to you in that store, you did nothing" Aron said.

" I took his phone, put him on punishment for 2 weeks and he got his butt whopped by your dad" Demi said.

" after this trip you're grounded" Odell said turning around picking Jamie bag up.

Aron stormed out the house going to wait by the car.

" see you later mom" Andrew said.

//////

" when we get in this house you go straight to your room" Demi said to her daughter.

" mommy I'm sorry" Jamie cried.

" Jamie I don't want to hear it!" Demi snapped.

Demi had got a call at work from jamie's school saying Jamie was caught bullying and cussing at another student. She was furious that she had to leave work just to get her daughter for acting up and now she's suspended for 3 days which mean she has to find someone to watch her during the day until the boys get home. Demi got out the car, Jamie following after her.
......

Demi sat on the couch with her laptop in her lap strolling through her emails, hearing the bus pull up she rolled her eyes when she heard the boys arguing. Just waiting for them to come in.

"Would you stop talking about my mom! You should appreciate that she's in your life since your own mother doesn't even want you" Andrew said.

" my mom does want me, she's even coming to the talent show. I don't need your mom!" Aron snapped back before pushing Andrew.

Demi jumped up when she heard a crash outside. Walking outside she seen the boys fighting, like actually throwing punches at each other.

" boys! Stop!" Demi yelled as she went over to break up the fight but felled when Aron ended up punching her in the face.

To only be 14 the kid hit hard, Demi already felt her face begin to swell up.Going inside the house Demi went inside one of the closets in the hallway grabbing a belt before going back outside swing the belt at the both of them. Hitting them a couple of times they finally broke it up.

" you two out here fighting like fucking animals! Get in the fucking house!" Demi snapped at the both of them.

"I'm not going in that damn house" Aron said.

" alright Aron I don't care anymore, you're rude as hell. I try with you but I just can't anymore. Andrew get in the house" Demi said.

She went in the house going straight to the kitchen to get an ice pack before calling Odell.

/////

Odell walked in Demi's house holding Aron by his shirt.

" get your ass in there and apologize and you better mean it" Odell said to his son.

"You too, get your ass up and apologize" he said to his oldest.

" dad he kept talking about mama and making jokes about her" Andrew said defending himself.

" I don't care! Look at y'all mama face!"

"She's not my mama" Aron mumbled.

Demi just put her head down and walked away to check up on Jamie. Odell turned his head to his son smacking him in the face.

"how you gonna sit up here and say some shit like that! You remember yo real mama? When the last time she did something for you? Demi was there! She was always there and you're not even her kid!" Odell said.

" say some shit like that again and imma knock yo two front teeth down yo throat" Odell said.

" well if mom didn't want me why did she agree to show up at the talent show"

" Aron she's not going to come, she never keep a promise. When you where 5 she had suppose to pick you up from school but she left on vacation with some guy. And you know who was there to pick you up? Demi! She went out her way to come pick you up. Demi and I went to your games, and when I couldn't make it Demi was there not your actual mother. She know nothing about you, she gave you to me for a reason Aron. And you're gonna sit up here and say Demi isn't your mother. Go get your things we're leaving " Odell said going to find Demi.

" you want me to take the kids?" He asked.

" yeah but Jamie and Andrew is grounded" Demi said.

" yeah so is Aron"

" I don't understand why he doesn't like me, I haven't did anything toward him" Demi said as tears formed in her eyes.

Odell walked over to Demi pulling her into a hug.

" it's not your fault demi, don't cry" he said.

/////

Today was the talent show and Aron was nervous, this would be his mother first time seeing him perform, he kept peeking out to see if he was there, he only seen his dad, Jamie, Andrew, and Demi. It was finally his turn, he peeked out again and his mother still wasn't there. His heart broke in two, he couldn't go out there. As they called his name he refused to go out there, moving on to the next act. Demi excused herself to see what was going on with Aron. Demi walked to the backstage entrance looking for Aron. She found him leaning his head on the wall crying.

" hey what's wrong baby?" Demi asked.

" she didn't come" he cried.

" she lied to me"

Demi pulled him into a hug as he cried.

" it's ok sweetie, you don't need her. You got us alright? Just go out there and do your best baby" Demi sAid kissing his head.

"Thanks mama"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 45
bask in the glory of all our problems cause we've got the kind of love it takes to solve them
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences
157K 6.9K 32
A very cliché love story.
24K 806 10
It's all because you lied. dilmer short story.