Judar x OC - Magi fan fiction

By bringontheemos

As a member of the mighty Fanalis, Kayla feels that she should be much more powerful than she is. The girl do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Judar Battles Fatherhood

Chapter 14

424 9 2
By bringontheemos

Kayla's POV

I leaned my head into Judar's with the intention of stealing a kiss from him, but just as our lips were about to touch, he grabbed my face.

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look.

"That Yam lady, or whatever, told me that you shouldn't get too 'excited' because it might mess with your recovery." He kept his grip on my face. "Anyway you're supposed to be sleeping, idiot!"

I blinked a few times after realizing what just happened. He just stopped me from getting any love from him and it made me feel so embarrassed. The one time I go out of my way to kiss him and he shuts me down. "Y-you don't like it anymore?" I asked in a pathetic and wimpy voice as I sunk into the bed.

"Hm? No that's not it. Trust me, I'm horny too." Judar placed both hands on my shoulders and guided me back into bed. "But you're going to do what I told you and go back to bed." He pulled up more blankets and gently pulled me into his arms. "Just get some sleep, okay?"

I locked eyes with him and for the first time that morning, I realized how tired he must have been. By looking at the dark circles under his eyes he probably didn't sleep a wink last night. "Did you stay up all night, Ju Ju?" He smirked lightly at me and then pulled me to him until our bodies were entangled with one another. It was clear that I wouldn't get an answer so I just nuzzled my nose into his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~

After I woke up the second time, Judar took me to see Yamuraiha and the other magicians who helped heal me. He didn't trust my legs to carry me so he made me get on his back. The magicians gave me permission to do most things but I still wasn't allowed to do anything straining.

'That means I can get kisses now, right?' I guess Judar was thinking the same thing because the moment they said I could do whatever, he placed a finger under my chin and pulled me into a very rough and passionate kiss.

"We said nothing strenuous!"

He broke it a little to soon in my opinion and shot me a smirk before running off. "Come on, slow poke!"

"Judar!" I whine and briskly walked after him. Eventually, I found him back in our room. He was standing in the bathroom starting a bath.

"You're a total mess, babe. Lets fix that."

'Wow. Charming.' I joked to myself.

"Strip." He commanded.

"W-what?!" I covered my clothed body with my arms and blushed like crazy.

"You have to. I said so." He sounded like he was enjoying himself. "Don't worry. The only one who'll be in here is me. I'll tell the maids to leave us alone." He laughed as if that made the situation any better.

"Judar... I can't. You might... see something."

"That's what I'm hoping for." He grinned even bigger.

We argued for a little longer until he kissed me. His hand slipped to the hem of my dress and pulled it off with little resistance from me. He threw my clothes onto the floor and broke our long, drawn out kiss. "See that wasn't so bad, huh?"

I looked down to see my bare body. "Eek!" I grabbed a nearby towel and hastily covered myself with it.

"Not like I haven't seen it before. You were practically naked when we got to you." He wasn't making an effort to break our eye contact to sneak a peek at me. Judar exasperatedly turned his head to the wall so I could get into the bath. He only looked in my direction after I told him he could. "You're finally in. Geez that took too long. The water's probably cold by now."

"No. It's good. Thank you Judar." I shuffled over in the tub. "You can... come in if you want." I couldn't look at him because I was too embarrassed.

"About damn time!" He quickly undressed himself a crawled into the bath with me. Once inside he pulled me to his chest and I sat in his embrace. "Here let me get your hair." He offered.

"Aw that's so sweet of you Judar."

(A/N: quick escalation coming quickly!)

"It's only because I want you to wash mine." I giggled and let him wash my hair for me and then I turned around and began washing his. At one point I had to sit up a bit more because he's taller than me and I couldn't see the top of his head. "Mh. A show too?" I heard Judar chuckle.

"What?-" I noticed that the water and bubbles wasn't covering my chest anymore. I shrieked and plunged myself under water again.

Judar laughed uncontrollably and made a bold move. He grabbed my chest when I came back up from the water. "I can't believe we haven't done this sooner." He could see my face turn red and my eyes become hazy. His eyes never strayed from my face, just so he could see what kind of reaction he could get out of me.

"J-Judar- ah!" I was just about to let out a moan when the door burst open.

"Kayla are you ok- Ahh!" Alibaba and Hakuryuu were the first two to run into the bathroom, followed by the king and a couple of the generals. "We heard you scream- ah!" They reacted the same way the boys did. I hid myself under the bubbles of the bath but Judar didn't seem to care about the uninvited guests.

"Would you get out of here and stop looking at her like that, you pervy king!" The group ran out of the bathroom, king Sinbad was drug out by Ja'far and Sharrkan, and left us alone with each other again. "Now where were we?" Judar tried to move his hands to their original positions but I pushed them away.

"W-what if they come back in here?" I still wouldn't come up from the water.

"They won't. Now that they know what we're doing, they won't come in. I promise." He tried again.

"No." I hated to deny him but I can't do anything right now. "I wouldn't feel comfortable until all of the extra guest left. Until then I'm sorry Judar." He clicked his tongue but agreed. I got out of the bath and started drying myself off, no longer self conscious about my body.

Judar looked uncomfortable. He kept squirming. "Are you alright?" I asked.

"No I'm not alright! This fucking hurts!" He pointed to his pelivis but I couldnt tell what he was talking about.

"What hurts?" I started walking back into our room and he got out of the bath.

He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. "This hurts!" He put my hand to a large bulge that was now under a towel. I still don't know what he means exactly.

'That... hurts? I thought getting turned on made you feel good?'

"I'm sorry, Judar." I dried my hair while looking in the mirror.

(A/N: sexy scene ended!)

"No you aren't." He jokingly taunted. "That moron of a king is always ruining things for me."

"What do you mean? Hakuryruu and Alibaba came in first." I giggled.

Judar just huffed and looked away, upset that he couldn't blame everything on Sindria's king.

I quickly changed into a long, beautiful blue yukata that covered most of my body. "Hm? You never wear stuff like that. What are you doing wearing it now?" My magi asked. He was already dressed in his usual attire.

"Well... I just want to look nice I guess."

Judar looked me up and down before a smile spread across his face. Soon after, he broke into laughter. "Haha you're embarrassed from earlier aren't you!"

"S-shut up!" I heard a knock at the door. A maid came by to let us know that dinner is ready. "Come on Ju Ju! Let's go eat!"

"Yeah, yeah." He floated over to me and hooked his arm around my waist, guiding us to the dining hall.

~~~~~~~

I plopped onto my bed and threw my face into a pillow. "Dinner was so awkward!"

"Really?" The dark magi was having a hard time standing up because he was laughing so hard. "I didn't even notice."

Alibaba and Hakuryuu were looking at everything in the room except for me. The king wouldn't take his eyes off of me so Ja'far had to stand and watch over him. I'm guessing the rest of the Kou siblings found out about it because Kougyoku separated Judar and I at the table. The two pervy children (Aladdin and Kouha) wouldn't stop looking at me and giggling to each other. And Koumei and Kouen just looked downright disappointed.

Judar stood up behind me and began pulling at my obi. "Hurry up and get outta this. I want to sleep with you ya know." I giggled at his childlike behavior and pulled off my yukata, which left me in shorts and a thin shirt. "Much better. Now come here."

I crawled into bed and laid beside my high priest.

"How are you feeling Kayla? You haven't said anything about what happened a few days ago." He whispered in my ear after I pressed my cheek against his chest.

"I feel weird. Like I'm sad but I'm also really happy. I finally remember my family again... but they didn't turn out to be as happy as I hoped they were."

"Yeah... life sucks." I couldn't help but laugh. Judar isn't the best counselor but it was nice to know that he would listen to me.

"Goodnight Ju Ju, I love you."

There was a long silence. I felt a bit stupid for even mentioning that last part.

I felt a warm kiss on the top of my head. "Yeah..., I love you too."

As he slept, I stayed awake, smiling through the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672 15 18
Judar x Kougyoku Kougyoku has urges that she doesn't know how to handle she goes to Hakei for help she tells her to use a vibrator to help but they...
1.4K 56 12
After leaving behind a crumbling relationship, you find yourself becoming an unlikely, yet unstoppable duo with a fallen magi. Getting to that point...
1.2K 42 27
"She was once Innocent until she was thrown into a pit. Stolen from her homeland" - Ugo Guardian Of The Sacred Palace Working to your hands bl...
207K 6.3K 34
Trou-vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun - something lovely discovered by chance. A girl was just going through her A's and B's. Until one day, she was teleporte...