I Will Always Love You || JJK...

By Dough_Gguk

"I'm sorry that I need to break this promise soon." -A girl sacrificing her life for someone she loves.- More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
The End
Author's note

8

1.7K 69 0
By Dough_Gguk

"Yeah, we broke up."

I know I'm being evil, but I was so happy hearing this news. "Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. Yes, I am happy, but I am also concerned on how Jungkook feels about it. "I am. I didn't love her, actually." He said and smiled. It was not a fake smile. It was a smile as if finally he got out of hell.

"Yah, stop playing with girls and get a real one!" I said as I slapped the back of his head. Not too hard. He rubbed the back of his head and pouted, as if I hit his head that hard. "You know, you look so cute." Then, I immediately covered my mouth. What the heck did I say?!!

"Say what?" He said, teasingly. "N-nothing." I said and ran towards the classroom.

Heart, please calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5K 22
"The man I loved is now my bestfriend's boyfriend." What will you do if you knew the man you loved was your bestfriend's boyfriend? Will you be able...
100K 226 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
158K 6.4K 73
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩶Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...