Sasuke Uchiha

By crowned_chaos

Sequel to Izuna Uchiha, (girl gets reborn as Izuna Uchiha). Izuna was fine with dying, she had already had th... More

Here we go again!
Bleak
The Beginning
Team 7
Bell test! A ring-a-ling! (Part 1)
Bell test! Ring-a-ling! (Part 2)
Tazuna
Demon of the Mist (Cow of the Mist)
Haku
Plus Ultra!
Author's Note
Fight at the Bridge!
Another Author's Note
Gato
Chunin Exam
Chunin Exam Part 2
Chunin Exam Part 3
Mid-Chunin Exam Chapter
Another Chunin Exam Chapter...
Bang and Brat
Slugs and Toads Part 1
Slugs and Toads Part 2
Hell Springs
Akatsuki
Chunin Exam: Finals!
Konoha Crush/ Snake Crush
Rogue
Retrieval
Apprentices!
Team Hebi
Suna
Gaara
Zombie Duo
Orochimaru's Romantic Adventure pt 1
Tobirama vs Sasuke/Izuna (special chapter)
Notre Dame Tragedy
Pein
Team Kakashi: Sasuke Retrieval
Sasuke Retrieval: Itachi
Trolololol
Special Chapter: AU (author on crack)
Special Chapter: AU Part 2
White Bells Ringing (Epilogue?)
Lament of Sorrows

Not Coming Back.

14.4K 582 491
By crowned_chaos

Well...that last chapter was a bit depressing! Just a bit! It doesn't really help to have a moody boyfriend...

...

"Tobirama Senju for the last time!" I scowled slightly, "You are not going to possess Haku's body and make him kill himself!"

"We'll see about that..." Tobirama muttered.

I sighed with a facepalm.

"Please don't." I pleaded, "I really don't want to explain why the poor boy suddenly just drops dead."

We don't need that. We have killer notebooks for deaths like that...kukukuku!

L...did you know? Gods of death love apples...what? Wrong story? Oh sorry!

"Scam IMAGAY get out of my story!!" Growled Mcho1907, "You'll get your turn later!"

After the reparation of the 4th wall...

"....."

"That silence is very reassuring." I said to him, "I'll take that as a 'Don't worry I won't commit murder.' "

Ghost problem? Who do we call?

I can't hear any readers commenting on the reference yet...

"Fine." Tobirama sighed reluctantly.

In all honesty the reason he was being like this was because he was afraid that I'd fall for someone who was ALIVE.

In his state right now he wouldn't be able to return any of my affections so he was afraid that I'd find affection from someone else.

Bish please. I have all the affection I need from the readers.

"Do I really seem like the type to cheat?" I asked him, "While my own boyfriend is watching?"

And that's when Tobirama saw the light.

"No. No you don't." He said with a smile sneaking into his face, "I know you won't and wouldn't."

"Exactly."

His smile was dropped, "But I'm not going to sit back and watch those...those brats eye you like candy." 

I sighed, "Fine. But no murder."

I was above murder....and trying ghost peppers because it sounded cool. (True story)

And then all of a sudden!!

"SASUKE-KUN!!!" A shrill demonic voice called.

Uh oh...RUN FOR YOUR THIRD LIFE!!!

-

Haku wanted to meet that girl again. He wanted to understand more. Zabuza had told him that he'd be fighting that 'boy' next because of his Kekkei Genkei.

Haku decided it was best not to correct Zabuza on the girls gender since he'd get embarrassed of his mistake.

Standing up, Haku decided to go look for herbs nearby the place He last saw the gender bending girl.

Much to his surprise he found an overly hyper Naruto instead. Haku didn't mind, he rather enjoyed talking to him.

-

I really tried to get away. I really did. But somehow she managed to catch me.

"O-oh Sasuke-kun!" She said both shy and cheerfully, "I didn't see you there! We must be going in the same direction."

'Yeah right you stalker!' I thought 💭 with a scared expression, 'You hunted me down like...like a predator to its prey!'

"Hn." I said impassively.

"When are you going to reveal your gender?" Asked Tobirama.

"When I go rogue." I signed to him.

"Ok-! Wait what?!" Tobirama stuttered, "That means never! I don't want girls after my girlfriend!!"

Oh darling! It will be sooner than you think.

"I need to do something." I told Sakura, "Can you guard Tazuna while I go?"

"Of course!!!" Sakura squealed while fangirling.

'Sasuke asked me to do a favour for him!!' She thought happily.

"If we do it well then maybe he'll fall for us!!!" Inner said making her first appearance.

And off she ran to guard an old man. That rhymed...This is something Killer Bee would love to see!!

"That was easy." Sweat dropped Tobirama.

"Yeah...I'm going to go look for Naruto." I said sighing, "He's probably still trying to learn how to walk up trees."

Tobirama nodded, "I wonder if he's improved?"

I walked towards the forest and saw a tackily bright orange jumpsuit.

Haku stiffened when he saw me.

"Hello..." he waved awkwardly. I nodded to him in acknowledgment.

Tobirama was dead silent. He only glared at the poor boy.

"Teme?" Naruto said confused, "What are you doing here?!"

"Didn't you want to see who can climb better dobe?" I reminded him, "I came to see if you actually figured how to do it yet."

A tick mark appeared above Naruto's head.

"I CAN BEAT YOU WITHOUT IT!!" Naruto Yelled suddenly, "BELIEVE IT!!"

"Hn. I never said anything about not knowing how to do it dobe..." I sweat dropped.

Tobirama sighed, "Uzumaki... always with their  'I tell ya!' 'Believe it!'   I wonder what's next?!"

Both me and Naruto readied ourselves and charged at the tree. I walked up it with ease.

Naruto ended up falling.

Sighing I offered my hand once again but this time he pushed me away and refused.

"Keep it teme!" Scowled Naruto, "I'm going to be Hokage one day! I can't have you always looking after me!"

I retracted my hand with a sad sigh.

'Naruto...I won't always be here to help you up...' I thought with a barely visible sad smile, 'You'll end up spending a lot of time chasing after me.'

So...please don't push me away now.

I may not come back.

-

"Again!!" Naruto Yelled to me, "I want another rematch!"

I shook my head, "You keep on making the same mistakes..."

Haku watched in silence.

I was about to comment on his enormous chakra but Haku beat me to it.

"You have to put the right amount of chakra into it." Haku told Naruto, "You're putting too much. It's going to be hard since you have naturally large reserves but you just need to find the right amount."

Naruto nodded and readied himself once again.

Closing his eyes tightly in concentration he ran towards the tree.

To any normal person it seemed like he was about to run into a tree.

But to a trained shinobi he was almost flawlessly using the right chakra for climbing trees.

When Naruto opened his eyes he wasn't on the ground in pain from running into a tree. He was standing sideways on the trunk.

"I did it!" He cheered, "Believe it!!"

"Well what do you know..." Tobirama murmured, "He got it!"

I smiled slightly, 'That's our Knuckle Head Ninja...'

"Thanks lady!!" He thanked Haku who nodded.

Then Haku smiled and said as he walked away, "I'm a man."

All hell broke loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1K 17
"Flawless appearance, power and status...is there anything else you want?" When offered a piece of candy, a route of escape, she took it without ques...
62.5K 1.6K 24
(Rewrite) Right on the fourth war shinobi, black Zetsu sneaked back to Naruto and stab him behind. But before Naruto fall down of blood loose, he mad...
102K 2.2K 31
This is a sequel from I'm Different (Sasuke X Reader) It's been two years since Sasuke, taking Y/N with him after rescuing her from the bandits. So...
1M 27.9K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...