My Son and My Boy Band Boyfri...

By BethVictoria

One Direction Niall Horan Fan-fiction. •Completed• More

Chapter 1 Look who's on TV
Chapter 2. Pulling on Curls
Chapter 3. "Small Bump"
Chapter 4. Normal, No
Chapter 5. Family
Chapter 6. Other end of the Table
Chapter 7. Good Sort
Chapter 8. Standing next to him
Chapter 9. Bloody Bastard
Chapter 10. Formula Powder in your Hair
Chapter 11. Love Actually
Chapter 12. Australian Visit
Chapter 13. Bye Paul!
Chapter 14. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting
Chapter 15. Nightmares
Chapter 16. Kiss me through the phone
Chapter 17. Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 18. Niley Koran
Chapter 19. Daddy
Chapter 20. A Princess, A Prince and the King
Chapter 21. Goodnight
Chapter 22. Twitlonger
Chapter 23. "Niall Horan's Girl; Baby Comes With"
Chapter 24. Mama Riley & Daddy Niall
Chapter 25. Just One
Chapter 26. First Night in LA
Chapter 28. The VMA's and A Pouting Harry
Chapter 29. 'As Long As You Love Me'
Chapter 30. The Night of His Birthday
Chapter 31. "I'm going to beat someone up!"
Chapter 32. "I just lost everything"
Chapter 33. Late Night Phone Calls
Chapter 34. Letters
Chapter 35. All I Found Was Niall
Chapter 36. Romeo and Juliet in the Rain
Chapter 37. Family Day
Chapter 38. 'Happy to have a nephew now @Greghoran87?'
Chapter 39. That Cheeky Horan Boy
Chapter 40. Tackling Boys
Chapter 41. Bath Time
Chapter 42. Quiet Niall
Chapter 43. A Claddagh Ring
Chapter 44. "That's Favouritism"
Chapter 45. Last First Kiss
Chapter 46. Instagram Whore & "Here, Here"
Eplilogue - 7 Years Later

Chapter 27. "Off to LA Baby!"

20.2K 252 47
By BethVictoria

Here's a cute pic of Danielle & Eleanor supporting the boys at the VMA's >>>

Chapter 27

Riley’s POV

I woke up the next morning covered in fluffy sheets. Niall wasn’t next to me but I could hear his voice; down the hall through the slightly opened door. I stretched my arms high above my head yawning loudly and rolling out of the covers. I pulled on my underwear and Niall’s shirt that hung loosely around my thighs. I pulled my fingers through my messy hair and followed the sound of voices down the hall to where Niall - wearing only his boxers, was sitting in the kitchen with Liam. They both turned when I walked in; Niall smiling and Liam looking slightly uncomfortable.

“Morning” I smiled sleeping, wrapping my arms around Niall’s shoulders, hands dangling on his stomach as I kissed his cheek. “Morning Liam”

“Morning Riley” nodded Liam.

“Morning Baby” smiled Niall, leaning around to give me a big kiss on the mouth. “Sleep well?”

“Very well” I laughed, nuzzling my face into the crook of his shoulder.

“What were you saying Liam?” asked Niall, turning his head back to look towards him as I nipped and kissed Niall’s shoulder gently.

“Um…” Liam paused, “Oh! Yeah, I’m not very happy with you.”

Niall laughed “Why not?”

“You know why” grunted Liam. “That wasn’t funny!”

“Oh come on Liam, one night without sex won’t hurt you.” Niall chuckled, I looked up in time to see Liam turn as red as a tomato.

“It won’t hurt Danielle either” I giggled

Liam gave me an evil glare “I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to hear about your night, last night.”

I winced “Oh god no”

“I expect you’ll be having a very long girl talk today.”

Niall looked over his shoulder at me “Don’t give away too many of my secrets”

I laughed “What secrets”

Niall frowned at me. I unwrapped my arms from his shoulders and started to make a cup of tea for all of us, setting an extra cup down when Danielle walked through the door in her pink flannelette pj bottoms and one of Liam’s shirts.

“Morning guys” she smiled, kissing Liam’s lips and Niall’s cheek “Morning Riley Girl”

“Morning Dani” I smiled over my shoulder. “You want some tea?”

“Yes please.” She took a seat next to Liam “I’m dying for my morning cuppa.”

“Why didn’t you make one over at the room?” asked Liam

“No, teabags”

Liam gave Niall a dirty look “Did you steal them too?”

Niall laughed and shook his head, “brought my own.”

“Do that next time!”

Danielle frowned “What’s going on?”

I set Niall and Liam’s tea down in front of them and turned back to grab Danielle’s and mine. Liam smirked at Niall and I rolled our eyes as I sat down.

“Niall stole my box of condoms last night, he thought it would be funny” explained Liam

Danielle laughed, “It is pretty funny Liam, I’m sure he’ll give them back”

“I don’t want them back!” screamed Liam, causing Niall to choke with laughter on his tea.

“Why not?” asked Danielle, taking a sip of her own tea. “What’s wrong with them?”

Niall laughed even harder, “Tell you what Liam, I’ll give you back the ones that are left”

“How many would that be, 1, 2?”

“5 actually”

“I had 7”

Danielle’s eyes widened and she looked up at me in shock “Oh my god!” I laughed and both the boys looked between us as Danielle continued to scream, “Oh my god, when were you going to tell me!?”

I shrugged and Niall leaned across to kiss my forehead, smugly. Danielle gave us the biggest smile and got up out of her chair quickly; grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my chair “Get some pants on, quick, quick!”

I laughed and grabbed the track pants in the door of the laundry, pulling them on quickly as Danielle kissed Liam and said her goodbyes. She pulled me out of the room and pulled me down the hall to another door, knocking loudly.

Louis answered in his boxers, rubbing the sleep from his eyes “Danielle?”

“Where’s El?” she asked

“Here” replied Eleanor, appearing beside Louis in her Coca-Cola Pj’s with a cup of tea “What’s up?”

“Niall stole Liam’s condoms last night”

Louis burst out and laughing and El chuckled “Seriously?”

“Yup, I was just over there having tea with them and Liam freaked out at the idea of getting them back”

“Why?” asked Louis.

“Well, Niall said he would give him the 5 that were in the box back and Liam turned around and said-“she paused and looked over at me cheekily “’I had 7’”

Louis frowned and El’s face lit up with a small “Oh my god!”

“I know” laughed Dani

El put her tea down on the hall table and looked at me in shock “Oh my god, girl talk now!”

“What happened, I’m so confused.” asked Louis with a pout

El kissed his lips and chuckled “Niall and Riley had some fun last night.”

Louis eyes widened “Seriously?”

I blushed and nodded as Eleanor came and stood beside Dani and I, agreeing that Liam’s room was the best place to talk.

“Harry!” Screamed Louis, rushing out of the room and over to the door of the curly boy.

“Let’s go” I screamed, pushing Danielle and Eleanor towards Liam’s room. I did not want to face Harry about last night.

“Okay” said Danielle, pushing us all inside the little room and locking the door behind her “Spill!”

“Are you guys going shopping today?” asked Liam, pulling his jacket on

We were all sitting around in Niall’s room, Danielle and Eleanor had convinced Niall that I didn’t need to go to rehearsals with him and instead we were going shopping around LA for dresses.

“Yup” smiled Danielle, pulling her sunglasses up on top of her head. “Where going to find some dresses to make us look hot!”

“Hell yeah!” smiled El

“That’s impossible!” laughed Louis “You girls are hot enough!”

“That’s true.” Said Niall wrapping his arms around my waist tightly and kissing my ear. “By the way,” he whispered, “Harry wants to talk to you”

I groaned quietly “Really?”

“Yup, he’s already had the ‘don’t you get my best friend pregnant, I don’t want any little Niall’s running around’ talk with me.”

I rolled my eyes, “Okay, I’ll go chat with him.”

“Good girl.” Niall unwrapped his hands from my waist and pushed me toward Harry, hitting my ass “Go get him.”

“Keep it PG Niall!” Called Zayn from the lounge.

“Yeah whatever Malik.” laughed Niall, jumping over to sit with him.

Harry was standing by the door of the laundry, smiling at me as I approached. “Hey” he smiled.

“Hey” I replied “Niall said you wanted to talk to me?”

“Yeah” Harry nodded, pushing himself away from the wall and walking down the hallway, “come on.”

I followed Harry to the end of the hall, far enough away that nobody could hear us from the main room.

“So Louis told you this morning?” I asked “About what happened last night.”

“Yeah” he nodded, arms folded tightly across his chest. “I’m not going to give you an earful, you’re a grown girl and you’re older than me so I know you understand what you’re doing I just… I just want to make sure you’re going about this the right way, I trust Niall but I also trusted Pat”

“Niall isn’t going to be like him Harry, I know he’s not” I said placing my hand on his shoulder “I know Pat was your friend, you trusted him like a brother and he kinda screwed up but Niall isn’t going to do that, he’s not going to screw up, you’ve seen how he is with Draco and with the media and me.”

“I know, I just want to make sure.”

“Well, you have a talk to him at rehearsals, I’ve gotta go.” I smiled, giving him a quick hug “Love you Hazza.”

“Love you too Riles.”

“Riley let’s go!” screamed Eleanor down the hall “We have to make you look hot for tomorrow night!”

I laughed “coming!”

“Harry, we gotta go too” said Niall, appearing beside Eleanor as we walked down the hall “Vans are waiting.”

“Okay” Harry grabbed his coat from the lounge and I kissed Niall goodbye, heading out with Eleanor to the cab Danielle had called.

“Off to LA Baby!” she screamed as we exited the hotel

“Let’s go!” I smiled, all 3 of us piling into the cab.

Danielle, Eleanor and I roamed around LA for about half an hour, grabbing some lunch and doing some window shopping before Danielle clapped her hands and turned to both of us.

“Let’s get serious, I’m thinking short, sexy, classy for you El, colorful for me and Riley-” she paused “-We’ll have to consult on that”

El linked her arm with me and Dani “We’ll consult on the way, to the shops!”

Danielle found a gorgeous thigh length blue silk dress with a colorful flower pattern all over and Eleanor picked a simple, classy, black thigh length dress with white cuffs and collar. That just left me.

“People are expecting something classy” said Danielle, shifting through a rack “Although El’s pretty got classy covered”

“And Dani’s got colorful covered” butted in El “and we can’t have two colorful or two classy, no offence”

“None taken” I smiled

“So, with Classy and Colorful down pat” El turned to look me up and down before continuing back through the rack in front of her “Maybe we should go for-“

“Classic, simple, edgy, elegant” continued Dani “We could really go through a whole range of dresses to suit your body type and style”

“Well let’s think” said El, pulling my hand toward a range of colored dresses to check the contrast “What do you normally wear when you’re seen with Niall?”

“Nothing very stylish” I laughed

“That red dress you tried on with Niall looked pretty hot on you” commented Danielle over the rack

“That was quite edgy, one sleeve, thigh length…” El nodded, pulling out two dresses from the rack and holding them against my body in turn “Dani, what do you think?”

Danielle walked around to the aisle we were in and watched El switch the dresses against my body. “Well” she started pointing to the black dress, covered in sequins “You would have to accessories majorly with that, but with this-“she pointed to the aqua and white dress with a U neck, cut shoulders and dark blue patterns all over the front of the dress “-but with this you could get away with, with very little adjustment or accessories”

“And it shows off your body amazingly” added El with a smile “They’ll both fit you and they’ll both look amazing”

“So which one do we go with?”

Danielle and Eleanor gave each other a small look and frowned.

“We need to call Louise”

Girly chapter! Seeing as this is about a girlfriend of 1D, I can't forget the actual girlfriends of 1D, the beautiful Eleanor and the talented Danielle :) Perrie will be in some chapters back in London.

Also, which dress - by description - do you think Riley should wear to the VMA's?

A - the black dress, covered in sequins, w/ accessories & jacket

B - aqua and white dress with a U neck, cut shoulders and dark blue patterns all over the front of the dress

Your decision will be the dress! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
85.7K 2.4K 58
"So, are you nervous?" Zeke asks as he adjusts my bow tie just a touch. "No," I answer simply. And it's true. I have never been more certain of anyth...
21.4K 840 24
COMPLETED (written when I was 13) (Please do not read this story. It makes me cringe so much, I hate it. I would delete it if I didn't have so many r...
1.8K 88 27
Young, skinny, wiry fellows, not over 18. Must be expert riders, willing to risk death daily. Orphans preferred. Wages $25 per week. Apply PONY E...