Untouched wife(on Hold)

By Simply_Haha

Minela got married to a stranger. Mr. Ariven Watson , a young, billionaire was forced to marry Minela by his... More

A Letter Before The Wedding
Family
Meeting the Watsons
Younee
The wedding
Three years later
A new beginning
Don't go.
Akhimbem
Cheaters?
Unexpected happenings
Boundaries
Arguments
Misunderstandings
Bamboozlement
Home
Cries and Comforts
Details about characters
Yet another troublesome guest.
A letter before the wedding 2
She won't know
Doubts
Let's start slow, how about we have sex every night?
Discovering perfidy
Discovering perfidy 2
Discovering perfidy 3
You're beautiful
Love making
Feeling numb
You make me happy
Pretty little arguments
Dilemma
Doubting you
You know nothing about love.
I promise
New thoughts
New prospects
Plans and more
Discovering perfidy 4
I'm not, you are.
Priorities
News and more
Just a little pinch
When rapture turns into mishanter
Diving deeper into the incognizance
Apprehension
Winding off
The past never leaves
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6
6.6

Everything is fine.

5K 174 10
By Simply_Haha

Ariven smiled when he saw Minela coming out of the shower. He was sitting on the bed, trying to seem as nonchalant as possible but deep inside, he felt nervous for some reason. His heart sped up when Minela dropped her towel before changing into a weird, yellow onesie with blue podka dots. He rolled his eyes. So normal. He thought.

"By the way, I got your sister transferred to your company. "

"Really? Thank you! That's amazing!" He immediately sensed her mood lift as she began humming a music quietly.

As Minela took her laptop, he sprinted off bed to stop her from sitting on the couch.

"Umm...I got something to tell you." He said urgently, pulling her into the balcony.

"Okayyy...." She said slowly, looking at him expectantly. He held her left cheek, giving her a loving look. He felt his heartbeat quicken.

"I should've told you this a long time ago but as we say, better late than never." He paused, taking a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. His heart was beating erratically with anticipation as his other hand held her shoulder. Minela just looked at him, wondering what he was about to tell her.

"You're the most amazing person, I've ever met and I feel very lucky to be your husband. I don't tell you this every day, but I'm very grateful to have you as my wife." He said, his voice so full of emotions that it almost cracked by the end. He nervous licked his lips, breaking eye contact with her as he looked at her again.

Minela was still quiet, feeling her heart melting. Was he about to say what she has been waiting for him to say?

"I love you, Minela." He said quietly, it felt as though she has imagined it. Tears began falling down her cheeks without her wanting it.

"I must be dreaming." She whispered, not believing he just confessed his love for her. He pulled her closer as he gently kissed her forehead.

"No you're not, I love you. I always have, I just didn't realise it." He paused, taking a look at her beautiful face. It was red and covered in tears. Some of her hairs had stuck on her wet face, making her look sick and fragile.

" Why are you crying?"

"I'm just....so happy." She smiled dreaming, looking at him. He gently wiped her stray tears and pecked her lips. He quickly went inside, took an antique box and handed it to her. The box was grey green, with a rough texture. She had seen it somewhere but she couldn't remember.

"What is in that?" She asked.

"Open and look." He smirked. She opened it and squealed as she looked inside.

"You remembered! " Inside was the same pair of platinum necklaces she had wanted to buy on their "honeymoon" but they didn't have that much cash in hand at that time.

"Of course, how can I forget." She happily wore it as she handed Ariven his. Both of them had half of a heart which could connect to each other. She joyfully clipped them together and then hugged Ariven tightly.

"Okay, you're choking me now. " Ariven said in a fake strangled voice. He looked at his watch and then looked at the sky.

"It's about to start now." He whispered, turning her so she faced the sky. He hugged her from behind as the fireworks started. Minela was amazed and her heart skipped a beat when the letters, " ,I love you, Minela." Appeared on the sky. She almost teared up again. Ariven hugged her tighter.

"Now, Mrs. Watson, pack your luggage, we're going on our first official honeymoon. "

"We are?" She gasped.

"Yes, we are." He gave her one of his most genuine smile.

"Where are we going!?" Minela asked excitedly once they were both seated in Ariven's private jet.

"Surprise...You'll see tomorrow, now I suggest you go to sleep." Ariven said as he lowered both of their seats, giving them the form of a bed. With excitement, she couldn't actually sleep, so she kept staring at the window. At night, their country looked even more beautiful from the sky. She never went on actual vacations when she was little because her dad was always so busy with work. The only time she actually went out was strictly for business trips so she couldn't actually enjoy herself. Her children wouldn't have the same fate as her. She decided. She'd make sure to take them on trips as often as possible. She subconsciously rubbed her stomach as she contemplated her delightful future with Ariven. Just then, Ariven reached out, taking her hand in his. She smiled. This was perfect, almost too perfect.

___________________________

"Italy." Minela smiled as she felt the fresh morning air on her face as soon as she got down of the plane.

"I bought a property here, in Venice. I was hoping you'd like it."

"Wow! This is the most amazing place ever!" Minela exclaimed on seeing the small little, posh house they were going to stay at. It was modern yet with a little hint of quaint quality to it. What stood out was how homey and warm it looked, totally Italian.

"What's the plan for today?" Minela asked, yawning.

"You're tired already?" He asked, nozzling her.

"What did you expect? I didn't get to sleep properly." She pouted. Ariven pecked her lips.

"Okay settle in, we have lots of time."

_______________________

"Don't forget the scarf and glass, Ariven. I don't want anyone to recognise us."

"Chill, we got security."

"You, appointed guards on our honeymoons!?" Minela asked as if it was the most unbelievable thing ever.

"Yeah..." Ariven stated, giving her a quizzical look, "What did you expect, we're out of the country. Do you not bring guards during business trips?"

"That's business trips, we're on our honeymoon!"

"Stop whining, we're going to climb St. Mark's Campanile, keep your energy for that."

"Oh my gosh, I'm tired already." She joked.

To Minela's satisfaction, Ariven had agreed though reluctantly, to bring only one bodyguard with them.

"Wow." She said as she admired the picture-perfect scenery in front of her." Ariven immediately removed his camera to take a picture.

"Do you just happen to have a professional camera for show-offs or you actually like photography? " Minela joked, making Ariven glare at her.

"Like? I don't just like, I adore photography! You surely have a lot to know about me." He commented.

"I realise that now." She smiled, "Will you take a picture of me?"

He clicked his tongue, "Nah."

"Ariven!" She whined, and he couldn't stop himself from kissing her forehead. She looked too cute.

"I love you." He smiled, making her narrow her eyes at him.

"I love you too." Her heart warmed.

"Okay, now stand, gotta take a picture. "

"Let me see!" She asked once Ariven had taken her picture.

"Nope." He smirked.

"Stop teasing!"

"I haven't done anything, yet." He gave her a mischievous smile.

___________________________

That day, they were able to visit almost every part of venice: after that they went to St. Mark square where they had brunch in a local family restaurant which completely differed from the posh restaurant back at their place and they found themselves preferring this one to those back home.

After that they went to Rialto Bridge and Ponte dell'Accademia, thoroughly enjoying everything they saw. After that, they went through the Gondola ride, both of them too busy admiring the breathtaking and multicolored scenery. Ariven most of the time had his camera taking pictures of the beautiful place and when Minela wasn't looking, he'd take her pictures as well, smiling in victory.

"Everywhere is soooo pretty." She sighed, "I wish I could come here again!"

"Sei in luna di miele, signore?" The man who was directing the gondola asked. Minela couldn't understand anything he said and was astonished when Ariven replied in Italian.

"No, siamo in vacanza ma immagino che tu possa chiamarlo luna di miele poiché è la prima volta che viaggiamo insieme."

"Ah, vedo che voi due siete una coppia molto carina, signore. Sembra che la ami molto." When Ariven smiled and kissed Minela on the cheeks, she gave him a confused look, wondering what he was speaking about.

"La amo moltissimo" He said quietly, almost to himself as he squeezed her hand.

"I didn't know you speak Italian. " Minela commented.

"As I said, you don't know much about me."

"I don't like this." She muttered, not realising Ariven could hear her.

"What? "

"Me not knowing much about you." She whispered.

"I see."

After that, they went to the Bridge of Sighs and Doge's Palace so by the time they were back at their place, they were exhausted.

"I'm so tired!" My whole body is aching.

"Want me to do a massage?" Ariven suggested.

"You know that too?" She asked humorously and giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering how you just became multi-talented on our trip to venice."

"Oh please, I'm not a spoilt brat like you, I know many things."

"Oh really?" She laughed, "Says the guys who couldn't believe I do my own gardening. "

"Well, that's an unusual hobby and boring."

"Photography is boring!" She challenged.

"Don't you dare-"

"So don't call gardening boring. This is literally the most satisfying thing ever! Oh my gosh, I need to call Gargoisse so she can water my plants!" Ariven rolled his eyes as he dropped his body on the bed and put the pillow above his face so he wouldn't hear Minela ranting about the "correct" way to water her plants.

"Just a few moments before, she was 'tired'. Dramatic." He muttered. He rolled a bit but quickly got up when he realised Minela was no longer in the same room as him. He quickly went in the living room, shouting her name.

"I'm bathing! Oh gosh, Ariven, don't shout like that!"

"You scared me." He muttered on entering in the bathroom. For such a classic house, its bathroom was quite modern, with a huge jacuzzi and all types of bathing soap and skin cares.

"Yeah, I was the one who started shouting like a maniac." She commented. He quickly removed his clothes and was about to go inside as well when Minela stopped him.

"I wouldn't come in if I were you."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm on my period." He narrowed his eyes.

"I don't see blood." He said stupidly.

"I'm in water, Ariven, what do you expect?"

"Oh."

"I guess, I'll wait here itself then." He said, sitting on the toilet seat making Minela roll her eyes.

"If you want." She shrugged. When she bathed, ignoring him, he sat there watching her like a creep. As soon as she came out, he grabbed her and kissed her feverishly.

"Ariven!" She shrieked, "stop."

"What's wrong? "

"Nothing, I'm not in mood."

"Okay, I guess I should take my turn now." He said as he watched the jacuzzi emptying. Minela didn't mind him watching as she placed her pads in her panty.

"You don't use tampons? " he asked curiously.

"Nope, they're not comfortable. " She shrugged. She finally got dressed, wearing a sexy nightgown. Ariven thought it was quite unusual.

When Ariven finally entered the jacuzzi, Minela approached him, giving him a flirtatious smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked but she didn't reply as she took some body wash and started gliding her hands along his skin. She quickly realised how much darker his skin had gotten and it was a perfect contrast to her soft, pale fingers. Without hesitation, she held his penis, gliding her hand sensuously along it. He moaned. She bent down and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. It took him less longer than usual to come. Minela smiled, as she left him to regain himself. She went to stand on the balcony.

Ariven hugged her from behind when he came.

"I love you." Minela turned to look at him and gave him a cute smile.

"This sounds too perfect, it feels like a utopia, like a dream too good to be true." She whispered.

"Sometimes, I feel like I'll just wake up and realise that it was all a dream and I'll go back to reality, a reality where you..." she paused stopping herself. She hugged him.

"Don't love me." She whispered, too scared to say it out loud, as if if her voice rose, everything will snap and she'd go back to her fearful reality, a reality where her husband hated her.

"This is no dream, Minela. I love you and it's a fact and I'll keep reminding that you you every day so it'll get across that this is no dream."

"I love you too, Ariven. Promise me we will stay like this." She said, motioning at them.

"I promise, Minela. "

"Promise me we will not fight because of anybody, not my sister, not Younee and definitely not...Koshi."

"I promise Minela. We will not fight because of anybody. " Feeling contented, Ariven held her, directing them towards the bed as they cuddled each other, both in a comfortable silence. After a few moments, Minela spoke.

"Ariven? "

"Hmmm."

"Don't you have any fear?" He smiled.

"I do."

"What is it?"

"Losing you." He said quietly, subconsciously squeezing her.

"I'll always be here." She reassured him.

"I know...but sometimes, I fear that something would just snap in you and you'll realise that I'm not the one for you-"

"Rubbish, you're the only one for me."

"I know but...come on Minela, I don't want to lie to myself, you and I both know how I don't deserve you-" Minela immediately cut him off by placing her lips on his and caressing his cheek gently.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, I'm such a bad husband, all I did was hurt you and you still love me despite all the shit I've put you through! "

"It was not your fault-"

"It still doesn't justify my behaviour towards you. I pushed you to self harm, Minela!" He gently lifted her gown so he could look at the inside of her thight.

"These are my scars, not yours. I'll never forget myself for this."

"This.was.not.your.fault." Minela said calmly.

"We're both completely different individuals, Ariven. We both got tricked and we responded differently because we are not alike! While you chose to go outside and spend time with others or the office to forget about your pain, I chose to stay in my room and..." she didn't continue but both of them knew what she was about to say.

"It was still wrong of me to behave rudely with you." He insisted.

"Okay, it was wrong but I forgive you for that, just like you forgave me for the incidents with Zayan."

"You did nothing wrong, there was nothing to forgive you about-"

"You forgot about the contract I deceivingly made? I was planning to destroy you. You and your family could be on the streets today if I proceeded."

"But you didn't do it! And I did it, there's a hell lot of a difference! "

"I know, that was because I was starting to love you."

"I'm so lucky." He muttered as he buried his head in her breast.

"I'm lucky too."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 117K 55
New release! (( This book is a sneak peek at what is now available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle Unlimited! There are 5 chapters available for you to...
596K 23.3K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
96.7K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
2.8K 151 18
Arina a 24 year old has always wanted to live a freely but being in a abusive mafia family has not made this happen . One day Arina's father announce...