Dads | bts

By jinandhobi

- a BTS OT7 fanfiction - "Hey Jina, is your dad coming to pick you up today?" "Oh, which dad?" Genre: family ... More

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Appa
Two - Birthday
Three - Seokjin appa
Four - Yoongi appa
Five - Hoseok appa
Six - Namjoon appa
Eight - Taehyung appa
Nine - Jungkook appa, no, it's oppa
Ten - Crash
Eleven - Ashamed
Twelve - Sacrifice
Thirteen - Unconditionally
Fourteen - Tantrums
Fifteen - Obnoxious
Sixteen - Doubtful
Seventeen - Blessed
Eighteen - Graduation
Nineteen - Boyfriend
Twenty - Home
Twenty-One - Jungkook oppa
Twenty-Two - Taehyung appa
Twenty-Three - Jimin appa
Twenty-Four - Namjoon appa

Seven - Jimin appa

2K 93 7
By jinandhobi

Jina, five years old

Jimin's POV

"Today's your first day of school. Are you excited?" I asked her with a grin while looking at her from the rearview mirror.

"Yes! I'm going to make a lot of friends!" She shouted from the behind, earning a disapproving look from Jieun who was sitting next to me in the car at the passenger seat.

"Don't shout like that." She scolded, and Jina nodded sheepishly, her fingers fidgeting together.

"Yah, don't be so strict on her. Let her live a little." I said to Jieun when Jina was distracted with the new pink watch on her wrist.

Jieun scoffed. "And what? Let her be like you and the rest?"

"Excuse you?" I gasped dramatically. "What do you mean by that? I feel oddly offended."

"That's because you should." Jieun smirked, making me pinch her cheek, and then immediately retracted my hand when she raised hers to swat mine away.

"Ha! You lose. You're always the loser." I grinned cheekily at her.

"I hate you." She glared at me.

"Aww, I love you too." I winked at her, to which she had gladly roll her eyes as a response.

After parking the car, I helped Jina get off the car as Jieun took and carried her Frozen themed backpack.

Hand in hand, I led the both of them towards the main gate of the kindergarten that was packed with other parents who were just as anxious as we were; some comforting their bawling childeren, while some were just happily taking photos of their little ones.

"Welcome! Have you registered your child's name beforehand?" A lady who was all smiles asked as we reached the counter.

"Appa, I can't see." Jina tugged my hand, making me look down.

Chuckling, I carried her in my arms and she gladly greeted the lady with a cheeky grin.

"Hi there little one." The lady chortled.

I let Jieun settle with the registration and other documentations, as we had talked about this before coming here.

With Jina still in my arms, I scanned the area and smiled proudly at my daughter when I realized she was the only child in the room who wasn't crying.

"Why are they all crying, appa?" Jina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"They are reluctant to leave their parents." I explained to her while tapping her little nose.

She crinkled her nose, earning a laugh from me.

"I don't want to leave you and eomma too, but I'm not crying." She muttered with a pout.

"That's because you're a strong girl." I pecked her cheek, to which she giggled in response.

"Park Jimin!" I whirled us around when I heard Jieun calling me.

"Yeah?"

"Jina has to go to class now." Jieun said, and I could hear the reluctance in her tone.

"Alright. Let's accompany her until she finds a seat in the class." I placed a hand on her back, with Jina still in my arm.

Man, I surely had to work out more to be able to carry this little girl who was growing more and more.

"Annyeong appa." Jina placed a soft peck on my cheek, before turning towards Jieun. Giving her a peck too, Jina spoke again. "Annyeong eomma."

"Be a good girl, alright? We will pick you up after your class ends." Jieun told Jina who simply nodded her head at her mother's words.

As we stood up from our previously crouching position, we chuckled as we watched Jina dash towards a seat at the front of the class.

She gave us a wave with a huge grin on her face, and to our surprise, she was already talking to a sobbing boy next to her.

"She surely didn't inherit the talkative gene from me." Jieun stated with a scoff.

"No doubt that she got it from her dad." I smiled softly as I pulled her more towards me, and noticed her looking up at me with a soft smile that was similar to mine.

"Kwon Jieun?" We both turned our heads and saw the person-in-charge of the kindergarten waving her hands at us. "I need you to sign another document."

"Oh sure, I'll be right back." Jieun gave me a reassuring nod before leaving my side.

I decided to record a video of Jina's first day of school.

"Is that your daughter? How is she not afraid of the new surrounding and people?" A voice suddenly said, making me look at the new unfamiliar voice.

It belonged to a woman who looked slightly older than me, dressed in clothings that screamed 'EXPENSIVE'.

"I wonder too." I politely replied as I paused the recording, slightly annoyed.

"That's my son, by the way." She weakly pointed at the boy who was nodding his head at Jina as the latter comforted him. "I wish he's as brave as your daughter."

"Give him some time. He's still young." I smiled, and that was when I realized that the woman had been eyeing me from head to toe.

I felt oddly disturbed by her obvious session of checking me out.

"I'm a single mother, by the way. The jerk left us when Dongguk was born." She continued with her story, and out of politeness, I pretended to listen by nodding my head occasionally.

"... what about you? Are you raising the kid by yourself too?" She suddenly asked, catching me off guard.

"Huh?"

The woman cleared her throat and gave me a sickly sweet smile.

"Are you a single father too? You look pretty young." She giggled, and I had never, ever, wanted to run away more than this situation I was stuck in right now.

"Sorry to interrupt but my husband and I actually have meetings to attend."

A sigh of relief had unknowingly escaped from my mouth when I felt a familiar presence snake her arms around my torso.

"Let's go, jagi." She said through her gritted teeth, and albeit wanting to laugh at her pissed off face, I obliged her and whirled around to leave, letting the woman who was trying to flirt with me feel dumbfounded.

When we were finally in the car, I couldn't help but to grin stupidly at the woman next to me who was angrily trying to buckle her seatbelt.

And we all know if you tug on the seatbelt roughly, it wouldn't budge.

"Argh! Why is this seatbelt doing this to me!" Jieun exclaimed as she gave up pulling on the seatbelt.

"That's because the seatbelt has done nothing wrong." I reached over to her side and helped her buckle her seatbelt, and pinched her flushed cheeks because it was just too irresistible.

"Eww, get your dirty hands off me." She slapped my hands away with an angry pout still on her face.

"Are you mad?" I asked her in amusement while starting to drive.

"No, why would I be mad?"

Even a dumb person could tell that she was extremely upset judging by the way she was crossing her arms, pouting her lips, and not willing to look at me.

I decided to play along.

"Precisely. Why would you be mad? Besides, the lady from before was pretty hot too-"

"PARK JIMIN!"

That's it. I couldn't control my laughter anymore.

As I shifted the gear at the red light, I kept laughing as Jieun gave me an irritated look.

"Why do you always have girls trying to flirt with you since highschool?! Even when you have a kid now!" Jieun rambled with her arms raising to emphasize her anger.

I smirked. "Who would be able to resist my charms? Even you fell for it."

"Don't you dare wink at me or I won't hesitate to throw you down from Mount Everest." She warned with her index finger pointing at me.

"Aigoo, why are you so cute?" I laughed, pinching her cheek again before starting to drive as the light had turned green.

-

Thanks for supporting this book! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 730 18
where jungkook is a single dad and taehyung's lonely. hi this is my first fic ever so it sucks. just a brief warning i am sorry. warning: mature th...
4.5K 156 27
VKOOK FANFICTION 🥰 WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN READ IT ✨ YOUR LAZY 😉
383K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
18.4K 375 14
I decided to make this a series of cute BTSxreader one shots. They're all quite different in length and the style I wrote them, so try a few out. (th...