Story of my life.

By roseisreallycool

Meet Hailey. A fifteen year old girl with not many friends, a depressed mum and a dad who walked out on her f... More

Introduction

Ducks, Parks and secrets.

8 0 0
By roseisreallycool

When I finally got to our small kitchen Ellie was there trying to make something that i thought was cereal, but wasnt that sure. I noticed that milk was. spilt all over the wooden bench. "Hailey!!! I making you breakfast look!" Ellie grinned when she saw me.

"Thanks El, It looks really yum." Ij lied.

Ellie grinned and gave me one of her cute hugs. "Is mum awake?" I asked sitting down with my 'cereal'.

"No mummys in bed shes not looking happy." Ellie said sitting down next to me.

I wondered what Ellie meant by not looking happy then decided I would go check on mum after breakfast. "So El, Me anx Lucy are going to the park today to feed the duckies want to help us?"

I knew that Ellie loved those ducks at the park and she had tried so hard with making breakfast and I could tell that all this mum buisness was confusing her, she needed a day out. plus it meant I could see Lucy and be able to tell her what had happened last night....

---What does Hailey have to say to Lucy? Is her mum alright?--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.9K 16
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
506K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
140K 1.8K 56
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
81.9K 12.2K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙