love me

Per papyayadahlila

okay so basically this book is gonna be about a girl aaliyah aka liyah and she is a plus size lesbian. her da... Més

introduction
first day of senior year
first day of senior year pt.2
really nigga
her
the start of something new?
enough
life is kinda okay now
movies and chill
morning after
characters
my happiness
prom proposal
heartbreak
whose ready to paaaartaaaaaaaay
pain all i know is pain
i missed you
sunshine
why me
revenge
chaos
lol are you dead?
welcome home
valentine's day
ain't this bout a bitch
spring break
spring break pt.2
spring break pt.3
whew
new book

chillin

447 29 17
Per papyayadahlila

time jump a few weeks last time so its around late march early april

dreys mom pov:
im driving to the place where i left these bitch ass excuses as parent's at. i call my boy up and he mets me there. i pull up at the same time as him. he gets out and damn does he get finer and finer each time i see him. i just wanna watch my ass bounce ag-.
"aye yo you good, mamas?" i clear my throat before speaking. "oh-... um yeah im good."

he smirks and i walk towards the door and i instantly catch an attitude. dumb ass people makes my damn blood boil and makes my ass itch. i go into the room they're in. these bitches look terri fucking ble. just clinging into life. all battered up and stinky and ugly looking. "WAKEY WAKEY LIL BITCHES!" i sream and throw water on em. "since yall wanna be stupid and do parenting all wrong kayla is my kid now. so boom take that."

"NO SHES THE DEVIL SPAWN. SHE ISNT A KID." "nOoo sHes tHe deViL spAwN. man shut yo bitch ass up you hear how stupid you sound. you got the girl raped. and what does that make you?" hes quiet "hm thought so." "i was tryna fulfil gods plan. homosexuality is wrong." "no it isn't loving who you want to love isnt a sin. what is a sin is judging somone and making them go through hell because of their choice.

now how in the fuck does her choice involves you.?" i asked "she's my kids so-" i cut him off my slapping him. "but just a few seconds ago she was the devils spawn bitch shut up. ole dumb ass ima make sure you reap what you sew."

"now you kaila." i said turning to her the bitch shaking and shit like a damn crackhead who needs more drugs. ha she getting what she deserves. "now as a woman why would you be okay with something like that happening to your daughter. huh? she just looks down and i stare at the area that was her boob. i then start laughing. "yeah ight."

im bored and i wanna have fun i smirk and go into the closet with all of my toys. and other exciting shit.

liyah pov:
its like 6pm and im waking up from my third nap of the day. damn i sleep so damn much its unhealthy. i check my phone and drey kayla and gen blowed tf outta it. damn i text back in the gc i was sleeping. and they all complain and say they coming over. who told these bitches they can come over as they please. who in the fuck said that shit was okay.

i groan and look at myself in the mirror i look like a damn crackhead. i have on this hooded sweatshirt crop top thing with joggers no panties and my hair is coming out the ponytail. (this is literally how i look writing this.😭 looking like crackhead bobby.) oh well im not getting ready they betta take me at my worse like they take me at my best.

im in the kitchen blasting my music loud since lana went out with her boo. im listening to anything my natasha mosley.
"ANYTHING I SHE CAN DO I CAN DO BETTA!" i scream thinking about all the other girls that dated drey and get mad just thinking about it. "YEAH BITCH ANY FUCKING THING TWERKING, COOKING AND EATING HER PUSSY." i scream into the air while im looking in the fidge for something to eat becuse napping really make you hungry.

"ON MY PS AND Q'S IF ITS PLEASING YOU." i screamed as i took out cheese and eggs for mac and cheese. "BITCH SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP. damn screaming like drey gaf bout her exs." i got scared and stopped breathing and almost instantly dropped to the floor. i heard laughing and i got my breath back and stood up to see drey, kayla, and gen just laughing at me.

"ugh damnit bitch fuck you. you know how i get when im scared." i whined. "awe im sorry pooh" gen comes and hugs me and i hug her back i miss my bestie. "how did yall even get in." "bitch i have my own key." i forgot lana gave that to her for emergencies only keyword emergencies.

"BAABBBBYYYYY!" i ran and attack drey. its been like a week since I've seen her and i misses her. "wassup lil baby" i knocked her down to the ground and im straddling her legs. she grips my wasit and i lean down to kiss her. it was a really long and passionate one. like ya know when you're thirsty and there is no water nearby so you wait but once you get that bitch you gulp it. thats kinda like whats happening now i was thirsty and im finally getting my thirst quenched.

"damn just fuck already." kayla shouted.  "bitch.... shut up." drey mumbled. i giggled and helped drey off the floor. i walk back into the kitchen and genesis changes the song to truffle butter. and this right hea is my shit.

i start dancing as i put the marconi in the boiling water. and i start cutting up the cheese as i start rapping. "pretty woman wassup? is you here right now? uhh do you hear me? i cant let a
wack nigga get near me. i might kiss the baddest bitch if you dare me."

"I AINT NEVA NEEDA MAN TO TAKE CARE ME! YAHH I FLOSS EVERYDAY BUT I AINT A DENTIST." drey screamed finishing the lyrics. dats my baby i think to myself. damn she looks so fucking good i think. she only has on a Nike jumpsuit but she looks so damn good. i just wanna eat tf ou-.

"BABY!" i snap outta my thoughts "huh?" "i asked if you needed help?" "nah i got it." "but yall wanna eat?." "OF FUCKING COURSE." they all holler at me "damn it okay y'all hungry men."

i walk to the freezer "so ight yall want fried shrimp or fried chicken.?" "i want both." gen says and drey and kayla nod in agreement. hungry bitches man i shake my head. i grab 2 more pots and add oil and wait for it to heat up. i then grab the broccoli and cook that too.

i then hear "look at my beautiful baby wifing it up and shit." i turn around and drey is recording me. "babbbby stop i look like im strung out on drugs." "welp you look like the baddest drug addict I've eva met." i laugh "why are you meeting drug addicts?" i question. "bitch shut up that wasn't the point." she pouts i laugh and turn around and finish cooking.

but something caught my eye and i whip my head around and see kayla and gen close.......... a lil too close. ima talk to her about that later. about 30 minutes later everything is just about done. i made drey pick out a movie and she picked "boyz in the hood" i fricking love that movie.

i make everyone's plate and call them into the kitchen. damn i really feel like a mother and i kinda like it..... "damn bitch acting like a damn mama and shit." kayla said while laughing. "shut up hoe. and go eat" she laughed and she picked up her plate and went into the living room as the other 2 came and grabbed theirs. i grabbed cups and the jug of sweet tea our the freezer and waltz into the living room.

all you hear is the movie and smacking and slurping and shit. this was perfect. i have my girlfriend along with my besties and its all i could ask for. i smile and just leaned back and enjoyed it. i ended up falling alseep during the movie. how? you may ask if i took 3 naps. simple senior year is kicking my ass and senioritis is no joke. (currently me when i say im literally hanging on my a thread i mean that shit. im bout 4 seconds from losing my shit.)

i was being woken up by someone shaking tf outta me. i hate being woke up like that so i start swinging. "DAMNIT BITCH!" i woke instantly recognizing gens voice. "what hoe" i snap seeing its well after 4am. "lemme speak to rq" i look around and im on the floor and drey is wrapped around me and kayla is on my other side. somone made a big ass plite ( the thing with alotta blankets idk if you spell it like that.😭) i unwrapped dreys hands and get up and followed gen upstairs to my room.

"BITCH" she whispered yelled i knew this was finna be good. i grabbed my lil throw blanket and wrapped it around my body. sat on my bed and nodded my head indicating for gen to sit. "sooo how did you know you were gay?" biiiiittchhhhhh ikyfl i instantly started choking on air. i got my life together and just stared at her.

"well um i guess the way my pussy reacts when i see a cute ass girl. i always knew i was gay because the way my friends talked about boys i was disgusted. what they wanted with boys i wanted with girls.

like when we would play house i was the wife and i wanted a wife not a husband." gen just sat there and looked and took in the information. my dumbass didn't get it right away though. "BITCH I KNOW YOU MUTHA FUCKING LYING! YOU LIKE KAY??!?!?!" i yelled excited.

"bitch shut up before you wake her up. but yes shes so gentle and makes me feel a way ive never felt before. she takes me out on lil dates they're the cutest things eva. she cares about me physically, mentally, and emotionally. and i love it and i don't know how to handle it."

i sit there in tears my lil baby has her first gay crush and im so excited. "well tell her how you feel shes been feeling you since she first got here." she looks like she thinking about everything. "yeah i will but i want it to be special. well you help me set it up?" "of course i will babygirl. now come on im tired asf." "how you take 3 naps today." "hey i didn't ask for that lets just go."

kayla pov:
i woke up when i didn't feel any warmth meaning genesis isn't here. im really feeling her and i know she feels the same. she's just afirad to admit it. its ight ill give her all the time she needs. when i say i want her i want her so shes worth the wait. i have to pee so i go upstairs and thats when i hear voices.

"yes i do like her." i heard OMFG she likes me back. OMFG OMFG OMFG ABORT ABORT ABORT AWE SHIT MAN I-...UM.... AWE FUCK lemme calm down she prolly isn't even talking about me. im literally freaking out right now. then i hear liyah say "tell her how you feel shes been feeling you since you got here." 

then i start panicking again i have to calm my heart rate down. i hear the bed creak and i hear footsteps coming to the door. i took off so damn fast like the flash could never. i ran into a damn wall. "FUCK!"

"omg are you ight?" gen runs to my side. "yeah im good. i just gonna use the bathroom." i get up and go into the bathroom and do my bussiness. i walk out and go back down stairs and snuggle up against genesis who just holds me. i slowly fall back asleep with one thought on my mind: i cant wait to make this beautiful angel mine.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.7K 53 40
Sequel to My Gay Teacher ~~~ "'I don't know...' Mr. Lonsdale sighed. We were so close, our breaths mingled, '... if I can...' I cursed myself for eve...
32 2 23
This story is about a girl that has her life "built". She has a boyfriend, she's studying a carreer, her relationship with her parents is fine, she's...
3.9K 121 25
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
80.1K 2.9K 16
***Please if you have not read 18&Over yet it is definitely a huge part of this story and you won't be able to understand what is going on without re...