✓ | BUBBLE GUM

נכתב על ידי PLUTOTOWN

BUBBLE GUM ❝ sorry i didn't kiss you, but it's obvious i wanted to. ❞ in which childhood friends ned and ange... עוד

BUBBLE GUM
CAST
PLAYLIST
000
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
AUTHOR'S NOTE

003

953 62 28
נכתב על ידי PLUTOTOWN

"You're the Spider-Man from YouTube." Ned gasped. The two couldn't believe the sight they were seeing right now.

"I'm not!" Peter pressed a button so then his suit fell to the floor, leaving him to his boxers. "Look, I'm not."

Angela faked gagged as this definitely wasn't what she expected tonight. "Peter! I don't wanna see you in your boxers!"

"Shut up!" Peter whisper yelled.

"Dude, you were just on the ceiling!" Ned said, pointing up to the ceiling.

"No! No, no. That was clearly an illusion. What are you two doing in my room?" Of course Peter was going to deny his secret superhero identity, but there was no way he was getting out of this.

"May let us in! Duh!" Angela replied.

"We were gonna finish the Death Star-"

"You can't just bust into my room!" Peter interrupted Ned. The Death Star was totally a second thought right now.

"You said we could come over!" She protested. She wasn't wrong, he did say it was okay for them to come over.

Aunt May opened the door to Peter's bedroom, and saw the current sight that was Ned, Angela and a half naked Peter. "That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, Angela, you want Thai?"

"Yes-"

"No. They were just leaving." Angela rolled her eyes at Peter. She was really down for some food right now despite that it wasn't long since the last time she ate.

"Okay. Uh, maybe put on some clothes." Peter awkwardly smiled and nodded as Aunt May left the room and shut the door behind her. It totally looked like a threesome was about to happen in there just now.

"Yeah, Peter. Put on some clothes." Angela snickered. Peter rolled his eyes at her. Was it really the time to mess around? Not really. "Shut up. I'm putting on some clothes."

"Does May not know?" Ned asked Peter, which was a dumb question. Why would he tell her?

"Nobody knows!" He frantically answered, shutting the door. "Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit. That's it."

"Tony Stark made you that? Are you an Avenger?" Ned had many questions, and it was definitely going to get annoying.

"I mean, yeah, basically." That was a lie, since he wasn't technically an official Avenger just yet. "But, you can't tell anybody about this. You gotta keep it a secret."

Angela and Ned look at each other in confusion, then turned to Peter. "Secret? Why?"

"You know what she's like. If she finds out people try and kill me every night, she won't let me do this. Come on, please." At this point Peter was almost begging on his knees. This was a secret that desperately needed to be kept.

"Sure." Angela shrugged. She was totally a pro at keeping secrets, so this was going to be a piece of cake, no matter how cool it really was.

As for Ned, he wasn't very up for it. "Okay, okay, okay. I'll level with you. I can't keep this a secret-"

"Ned!" Angela elbowed him.

"What?" He shrugged. "It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me!"

"Ned, May cannot know." Peter said. He was really being serious about this, which was a first. "I cannot do that to her right now. You know? I mean, everything that's happened with her, I- please."

Ned had no choice but to give in. He realized this was very important. "Okay, fine."

Peter extended his pinky and begged for him to swear on it. "Just swear it, okay?"

Angela looked at them confused. "Should we do like a pinky swear thing? Or-"

"Yes. Everyone pinky swear?" The three of them did a three way pinky swear, which totally looked cute in the moment. "I swear."

Peter took a sigh of relief. He wasn't sure what would've happened if there was no promises made. "Thank you."

And now the annoying questions began. Angela could care less, but not Ned. "I can't believe this is happening right now. Can I try the suit on?"

"No." He rolled his eyes.

"How's it work? Magnets? How do you shoot the strings?"

"I'll tell you at school tomorrow."

Although, Angela did have a question. A practical question actually. "Wait. How do you do this and the Stark internship? I mean, this seems like a little too much for you."

"This is the Stark internship." He replied to her.

Ned's jaw dropped. This simply couldn't get any greater. "Oh my god-"

"Just get out of here." Peter pushed Ned and Angela out of his bedroom and shut the door behind him.

"This isn't over!" Angela yelled out as her and Ned left his apartment. Aunt May look at both of them confused, but didn't think about it for another second.

Ned and Angela walked down to stairs to the main door of the apartment building. All that hard work of building that Death Star went down the drain. But hey, what can you do when you find out your friend is a superhero?

"Damn, our poor LEGO's." Ned sighed.

"Yeah." Angela agreed with him. "What a waste."

"Hey, you dropped the Death Star!" He whined like a child.

It wasn't really her fault. She was in shock at the sight she saw less than 15 minutes ago. "It's not my fault Peter crawled onto the ceiling and revealed that he was Spider-Man!"

"You got me there," Ned sighed. "but now we're gonna have to rebuild it."

"We can do it another day." Angela said as she jumped off the second to last steps. "Maybe tomorrow when we study for the decathlon?"

"The Death Star can wait. The decathlon is pretty important right now."

"True. Ugh, let's just go home though. I don't know how I'm going to sleep after witnessing that." By that, she was mainly referring to having to see Peter in his boxers. She definitely did not want to see any of that.

"Same." Ned shuttered a little.

"Wanna text all night since there's no way we're falling asleep?"

"You know it."

•••

I felt the need to update

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

591K 21.7K 178
Will include: ✨identity reveals✨ ✨soulmates✨ ✨AUs✨ ✨texting✨ ✨fluff✨ ✨fix-it's✨ ✨General Shenanigans✨ ✨requests✨ Please leave a request at any time...
237K 4.8K 34
~HIGHEST RANKING: #1Michelle, #1Ship, #1MichelleJones, #1Peterandmichelle #1Spideychelle #1PeterandMJ~ Michelle Jones likes books, doesn't wear makeu...
38.2K 926 69
Queen's vigilantes Spiderman and Aura are neighbourhood superheroes stopping thieves, robberies, and assaults. The two heroes are known to everyone...
50.1K 2.7K 30
SOMEBODY TO YOU ❝ all i wanna be, yeah all i ever wanna be, yeah, yeah, is somebody to you. ❞ in which all she wants to do is muster up the courage...