Langst

By ElectricBlueMadness

One-shots and short stories centered around our favorite blue paladin, Lance. Sad stuff based on my exp. Requ... More

Its me!
Rainy Days (Platonic Hance)
REQUESTS MY DUDES
A little glimpse (secret ships)
A little glimpse part 2 (secret ships)
Post Season 8 (Allurance)
Post Season 8 part two (Allurance)
Ensnare
100 VIEWS
Another Bonding Moment (Klance)
Dead
Post S8 Pt.3 (Allurance)
A hole
Bloody Murder
Hanahaki (Klance)
Big collab!
Numb
I wish
Updates
Dead light
Exciting announcement!
Pity party (Shance)
Break up (Lancelot)
Important notice (update)
Stolen innocence
Falling
Forest blues
PRIDE MONTH IS HEEEREEEEE!!!!
Gottem tagged
Lancer the unknown
Holy crap
Guess whos birthday it is!!(Klance)
The Judges
Doctors.
Little space...(Shklance)
Red Rebellion and Blue Streak(Klance)
10 K!!!
Q and A!
Not all is as it seems
Again and Again
The Bittersweet PAUSE
Got tagged again

Inner colors

2.5K 53 21
By ElectricBlueMadness

Lance sighed. Why now of all days? Why does he have this feeling of despair? Of loneliness? Of restlessness? Why today?

Allura shrieked over the intercom with Pidge and Coran (that gorgeous man ), demanding the rest of the paladins meet them at the bridge.

Allura explained that they were trying to create an alliance with the Voenelemiteloowteay, creatures who could possibly convert Zarkon and Haggar back to their original selves. These creatures can tamper with emotions, like reveal peoples true emotions or make them happy. Allura revealed that they were trying to form an alliance with these people. She said to refer to them as Voenels. They all drove in their lions to the planet, Allura and Coran following closely behind with the castle.

First Day with the Voenels.

Lance felt a bit of unease around these people. They were so calm, like they never knew suffering or sorrow. Allura was talking with the leader, while Coran was trying out a weird delicacy of the Voenels. Some old Voenels were congregating in a corner, talking among themselves when they announced that the planet Voen was in an alliance with Voltron. The old Voenels led the paladins away, along with Allura and Coran to a futuristic flower shaped room. The paladins and Alteans were led away to separate rooms. They could all see each other. The Voenels said that a gas would be released. This gas would cause the paladins to turn the color of their emotions.

Black= Hatred, suicidal

Blue= Sadness, depression

Red= Anger, Passion

Green= Knowledge

Purple= Cunning

Yellow= Happieness

Pink= Love

Orange= Insecurity

Grey= grieving

The gas filled all the rooms.

Everyone looked at each other, suprised. Lance called out. His room was starting to fill with black, grey, blue, and streaks of other colors. The colors started filling the room. It was almost up to his knee. Now it was up to his chest. Then his neck. He called out for help. The cries stopped as his head slipped under. He was almost about to drown as the room emptied of all of the liquid, leaving behind a shook boy. Lance started crying. His teammates talked, unaware of what had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 13 10
Different kinds of angst oneshots from our space gays. This going to be triggering so please stay safe while reading I'll put trigger warning on th...
32.6K 511 20
this is Voltron angst mostly Keith angst though, (SLOW UPDATES) requests are open ⚠Warnings⚠ self-harm suicide depression Yaoi/BxB Rape Gore Vulgar...
19.8K 671 17
ⓘ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...
195K 6.4K 30
I have a lot of Langst one shots in my mind so I just decided to to make a story of them! If you have any prompts of Langst, please comment them and...