A 5th Flavour (A One Directio...

بواسطة InesAbdallah3

Do you miss One Direction and wish they would come back? While you're waiting, let's imagine what would happe... المزيد

Chapter One: The Beginning - Karaoke
1.2 - The Beginning - Recording
1.3 - The Beginning - Bonding
1.4 - The Beginning - Winners and Losers
Chapter Two: Bootcamp - Imagine
2.2 - Bootcamp - Writing
2.3 - Bootcamp - Rehearsals
2.4 - Bootcamp - A.M.
Chapter Three: Spotlight - Secret London Show
3.2 - Spotlight - Press Conference
3.3 - Spotlight - Photoshoot
3.4 - Spotlight - Video Diaries
Chapter Four: Los Angeles - Music Video
4.2 - Los Angeles - Carpool Karaoke
4.3 - Los Angeles - Late Late Show
4.4 - Los Angeles - Release Party
Chapter Five: Whirlwind - New Friend
5.2 - Whirlwind - Mobbed
5.3 - Whirlwind - Soaked
5.4 - Whirlwind - Refuge
Chapter Six: Night Changes - Where Do Broken Hearts Go
6.2 - Night Changes - Why Don't We Go There
6.3 - Night Changes - They Don't Know About Us
6.4 - Night Changes - You & I
Chapter Seven: Journey - On The Road Again
7.2 - Journey - Where We Are
7.3 - Journey - Take Me Home
7.4 - Journey - Up All Night
Chapter Eight: Europe - Amsterdam
8.3 - Europe - Milan
8.4 - Europe - Stockholm
Chapter Nine: After Dark - Home
9.2 - After Dark - Oblivious
9.3 - After Dark - 1DDay
9.4 - After Dark - FOUR
Chapter Ten: End of the Day - Birthday
10.2 - End of the Day - New York
10.3 - End of the Day - Future Plans
10.4 - End of the Day - Bridge
Epilogue

8.2 - Europe - Berlin

377 14 24
بواسطة InesAbdallah3

We got to Berlin, and due to the busy schedule for the release, we directly went to the secret location for hours of interview and the taping of an acoustic performance of Where We Are. For some interviews, we were all together. Similar questions were asked about the new single and the story behind it.

'Why did you choose this song as the next single.' The interviewer asked.

'Well, the last song we released before our hiatus, it was like a goodbye song, we had happy times but it was time to leave it behind for a while. But now that we're back, we owed our fans some sort of comeback song. A happy hopeful song, despite our time apart we found our way back to each other, we even got a new member of the family and we couldn't be happier to have gotten to this point in time.' Louis explained.

'Yeah, so we sort of wanted to let the fans catch up with what we've been doing. And you can see that in the music video. There's footage of us on tour. So they can see and enjoy the new dynamic, a little mixture between the old and the new. A hint of nostalgia but at the same time excitement for what's to come.' Liam added.

'Speaking of the music video! Those footages, they have some serious This Is Us vibe. Are you planning on doing a new movie?' She asked us.

'Well if it's something our fans want, we might get to it. It all depends on the reactions on this music video.' Niall replied.

For other of the interviews, we were split into two groups, Louis and Liam in one room, and Niall Harry and me in the other. Niall was sitting with Harry on his left and me on his right.

'There have been rumours on the internet in the last month.'

'There's always rumours.' Niall commented.

'Well, there's one concerning Harry and Cassie. Any comments?' The interview asked.

'We all, love each other so much, we have so much care and love for one another. Sometimes, it could be perceived one way or another, and sometimes, the fans get so excited and passionate about something that it might sound truer than it may or may not be.' I replied looking at Harry who has a grin on his face.

'So you don't have any special bond with one of them over the other?' Another interviewer tried to tackle the subject.

'I mean, sure there's always special bonds, and it differs from a person to another, because they're different people. Some of them I consider my brothers, and some are like my best friend. But in general, they're all special bonds, and I love every single one of them.'

'This picture has been roaming the Internet ever since you were in Paris, with the caption "Relationship Goals". What do you think of the idea that your fans think and enjoy seeing you together?' Yet another interviewer asked.

'That is a great picture!' Harry exclaimed to the picture of the two of us on the bridge in Paris.

'We travel together all 5 of us for months, and we spend so much time together. If we're not comfortable around each other then the whole tour just simply can't work. If we're not comfortable and close to each other, then by the end of the tour we'd all hate each other. I think it's important that we're all close together, and we're very lucky about that. And we're all very cuddly people. There's always the need to cuddle with someone, just to push back feelings like loneliness and instability away. We're all very thankful that we got each other, through thick and thin. And we always try our best to help each other and keep a happy cheerful vibe.' I explained.

We wrapped up the interviews and taped the performance, then went straight to the arena where the show will be the next day. After the practice, we were all tired. So we went to the hotel we were staying at the time. Our rooms were connected, so we were able to enter each other's rooms without being seen. After taking a quick shower and changing, I went to Harry's room.

'You're gonna at least try to sleep early tonight, yeah? You've been staying up so late for the past week.' Harry advised.

'I'll sleep when I'll sleep. It's not like I stay up on purpose!'

'If it wasn't for you staying on twitter reading tweets till 1:30 in the morning, you'd be able to fall asleep faster. You know what? Give me your phone. No twitter for you tonight!'

'Harry! Come on, it's not that bad, you don't have to take my phone away.' I whined.

'Yes, it is that bad. You've become obsessed with it lately. Don't think I didn't wake up to your sobbing the other night. It's not all unicorns and rainbows. They're also saying bad stuff and it's hurting you. I tried to stay silent, not say anything. But this has gone too far. I can't stand waking up every single night to you crying because of some idiot on the Internet.' Harry ranted.

'Every single night? Harry, it was once! Okay, maybe two or three times. But that's it.'

'Two or three out of seven. That's a lot! Baby, I'm only saying that for your benefit. Please, give me your phone. You really need to stop this.' He cried.

'Alright, I'll stop. I'm sorry Haz.' I whispered hugging him.

'Good! I'm starving, want to eat anything? I know it's late but we haven't had anything since lunch. And that wasn't even good!' He suggested.

'Do they have crèpes here? I'm really craving some!' I exclaimed.

Harry looked at me silently wide-eyed.

'What?' I asked confused. 'Oh, no! Of course not! Don't be an idiot Harold! That's like literally impossible!'

'I mean yeah you're right. But would it be such a horrible idea?'

'Harry! That's like way into the future!'

'Okay, I get what you're saying. How way, though?'

'I don't know Harry! Why are you thinking about this! It's too early!' I bleated.

'Sue me! I like thinking about having a future with you! Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong that I think about how one day we could get married and we'd have two kids? And of course, they'll have the most perfect brown curls because they take after the both of us. And the girl would have my green eyes, and the boy would have your beautiful brown eyes. And they'll be like 2 years apart. And we'll get to feed them and play with them and watch them grow up.'

'OMG!' I yelped in frustration.

'What? What just happened?'

'I don't know, you tell me! One minute we're discussing what to have for dinner next thing I know, we have two kids, we moved to Holmes Chapel so that your mom can be close to her grandchildren!'

'Well, I'm sorry, I think about stuff!'

'Harry, you have planned out the next 20 years of our lives, we've been dating for 3 months!'

'Oh, come on! So you never think about our future?'

'Yes, but I think about what will we do on our next date, or after the tour when we're off work, how often will we see each other, and maybe we can take a holiday or go on a cruise or something I don't know. I do not think about what our children's names are gonna be! You know what our children's names are gonna be.'

'Darcy and James' He mumbled.

'Oh, Harry! Harry look, what we have here is amazing!'

'Yeah!'

'But! I do not want to have everything decided for me! I've spent my whole life like that! I moved to London to change that! I like not knowing right now! And I'm sorry if that scares you, but if you wanna be with me you're gonna have to deal with that!'

'Okay! Fine!' He yelled

'Thank you!' I yelled back.

'We're not done!'

'I didn't know that!'

'Then you're gonna have to understand that you're with a guy who's not gonna stop planning his future with you because he knows we're gonna end up together and if that scares you, tough! Cause you're gonna have to deal with that!'

'Fine, I will!'

'Good! Cause I love you!'

'Oh yeah! Well, I love you too!'

'Well, I'm gonna kiss you now!'

'Well, you better!'

We ended all the yelling by kissing like nothing ever happened.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.7K 31 11
640 57 10
follow LIam's dreams story. Liam keeps having Dreams. Read to see what dreams he haves find out here . :D Please tell me if you want an other dream...
323 0 44
This is something I wrote over 3 years and felt like I should have all my stories in one spot.