Broken Hearts

By syraali786

The Shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever. More

Prologue

Character Sketch

523 69 20
By syraali786

→Neil Khanna- The male protagonist of the story is 26 years old,an ACP!was married to Avni but got divorced due to misunderstandings.His and Avni's was an arranged marriage whereas he had a girlfriend named Juhi before was forced into the marriage.

→Avni Mehta- The female protagonist of the story is 24 years old. She is a doctor.For the sake of Neil's first love,she decided to part away from him,while the misunderstandings played the rest part of the role.

→Juhi Malhotra-The negative mainstay of the story is 25 years old.She and Neil were in relationship since they were in college.She is after his money and is the reason for misunderstandings between Avni and Neil.

→Ali and Rhea are married to each other happily.They were in Neil's college but they don't like Juhi.

→DD and Sunheri are also married.

→Akash and Vidyuth are Avni's best friends from school.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
295K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...