(OLD) Rise of the Teenage Mut...

lsam73196 tarafından

(A/N) pleeaase don't read this, I wrote it when I was in middle school and I didn't know how to write good bo... Daha Fazla

Meeting Eachother
So Heres My Number... SO CALL ME MAYBE
Metting Once Again (and meeting his brothers as well if you haven't already)
He Realizes He Likes You More Than A Friend
He Admits He Likes You
A Date Gone Wrong
Very Important (A/N)! Please Read! Important To Know For Future Chapters!
~^~How His Brothers and April Tease You Two~^~

Introduction

13K 70 3
lsam73196 tarafından

Yo? So, yeah. This is my ROTTMNT Boyfriend Scenarios Book if you for some reason didn't read the title! Yay!

Anyways, this book doesn't take requests (sorry) I already have (somewhat) of a story in mind for this, so yeah.

Anyways, hope this book isn't complete shi-!

Hope this book isn't that bad! Now, go on! Read them scenarios!

...or don't, if you don't want to.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

67.1K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
83.4K 2.1K 26
Rottmnt X reader ♡・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・♡・*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・♡・*:..。♡*゚ Calling you smart is an overstatement you played around alot,you do stupid shit no one dared...
28.3K 491 18
It's been a year since the Sacks Tower attack, and you and Leo still aren't together. Yeah it fucking sucks. Both of you are completely oblivious to...
14.4K 326 12
Okay. I am UPSET about the lack of romance in this show (No matter how much I adore it regardless.) and therefore, I shall create my own romantic sce...