[Old Copy (Re-Write Happening...

By semi-competent

Yes, this is my first xReader story, so please don't judge More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N

Chapter 3

2.2K 45 1
By semi-competent

After you got up, the other two Gems stared at you in awe.
"It's never been done before" one whispered
"Thank you," you told everyone.
"Y/N, I have a question for you," asked Blue Diamond.
"Yes?" You said
"Instead of going to the zoo, or going back to Earth, would you like to stay here... with me?" Questioned Blue "I can raise you as my own; teach you about Gem culture. Will you accept?"
"I would love that." You say. "Can... can I call you mom? It's what on Earth we use to call one of our caregivers."
"Of course, little one" replied Blue.
You smile.

Author's note: I know this is a short chapter, but... whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
145K 5.2K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...