Realization!

By ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. More

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

BREAKING POINT

942 39 5
By ImperfectlyPerfect4

Enjoy Loves, Last Chapter. It has been a pleasure writing for all of you! There will be a second book! Comment Ideas for it please! The Prologue for my new book "Rather Die Young" will be out soon, Support please! Soooooooooo (drum roll please!) Here is the Finale of Realization!

Enjoy! ♥♥♥♥

Dre

   My heart, my mind, my thoughts. They all revolve around him. He knows it, and he didn't take advantage of that. That's why I love him dearly. Today's our anniversary, and the day, I will inform Ace about our unborn child. This is gonna be a hell of a night. My mother knows, and, well, we're not talking and she's not going to kick me out, since I leave in two days. I've already packed my things and I am actually prepairing to leave today. Ace was just going to meet me there three days after, because he had set some stuff up that he had to do before we left.

Mica is helping me set everything up for tonight. It's at my cousins beach house.

"I am really going to miss you kid." Mic says after we sat down. I was really dreading this conversation.

"I'ma miss you so much more, you just don't know." I told her fighting my tears.

"Wassup with you and Jalen?" I asked her, "Shit. We're done." She says simply. I knew her and J's break up was hard for her, so I'm not gonna acknowledge this front she's putting up.

"What about the baby? Y'all still going to the same college?" I questioned. She sighed,

"Nope. I'll still be going to the same college, but he's staying here and going to college." She informed me, I nodded my head.

"You talked to Korey lately?" I seen a smirk come across her face.

"Uh yeah. We're suppose to go to the movies tonight," I gave her that "Mhm" face while saying,

"Y'all goin' alone?"

"No nasty! It'll be him, his little sister and I." She spoke.

"You like him?" I asked, the look in her eyes when I mentioned Korey was just how her eyes used to be when I brought up Jalen.

"Eh, Yeah I guess so. But I'm not lookin' for a new relationship no time soon. We can just be real good friends" I nodded in agreement.

"Well at least you aren't trying to rush into anything, He has to respect that." I told her, She smiled faintly.

"He better. Is  there anything else we have to do?" She asks

"Nope. We're done. I'm about to go to Cash's house." I spoke, I hadn't talked nor seen Cash in a minute.

"A'right. I'll catch you tomorrow, cause tonight, I think you'll be busy. " I laughed.

"Shut up."

Kayla

"Kayla if you don't wake your ass up!" I sat up rubbing my eyes. Anthony, Kyla.

"Where's Kyla?! Where's Anthony?" I screamed panicing.

"Right here baby, What's wrong?" Anthony says walking in the room. I leaped off the bed into his arms.

"What's wrong Kay?" He asks,

"I love you so fuckin' much, baby. Don't ever leave me." I cried on his shoulder. "You don't ever gotta worry about that. You stuck with a nigga until the world ends. I Love You Too." I smiled kissing his lips.

"Uh-Uh. Get a room!" Koree yells,

"This is our room. Go home!" Anthony laughs. "Kayla! I am so sorry for hating you. Please forgive me!" Kyla ran in hugging me.

"I forgive you. You forgive me?" I ask,

"Yes. I love you so much Ky." I hugged her. "I love you too."

"Blaaabb. Da Da!" Kendal came walking in the room. All of us laughed.

"Wassup lil mama?" Anthony chuckled picking her up, "Lubbb Boo." I smiled. Love was definately in the air and I planned on keeping it that way!♥

Mica

    After helping Dre I went to the mall so I can find something to wear tonight. I like Korey, but I'm trying to take it slow because you never know, with anyone. I lost interest in everything in the store when I looked up to see Jalen. Lord why me?

"Uh, Wassup?" Awkard wasan't even the word to describe the vibe between us. "Hi." I said dryly, I acted as if I had intrest in this ugly shirt.

"Look, I want to apologize…about everything and how our relationship ended. Mica, I just─I wanna try us again. I understand if you wanna start off as friends again, but once I realized I lost you, I realized I was stupid as fuck to let you go and if you're willing to , I want to go back to where we were." To hear him say that was just… I can't even explain it. I was happy that he said that but then mad that he had to fuck up so I would leave so he could realize what he had. . .

"Jalen…meet me at Johnson Park tonight at 11:00㏘. I need some time to think about it." I said biting my lip.

"Okay. I'll text you when I get there."He nodded and walked away. Do I want Jalen Back?

Dre

"Why would you call it Love, when you knew that it wasan't?"
                                 ~Jhene Aiko

   I grinned hard as I looked over everything. It was Perfect , Our Anniversary was going to be perfect. Nothing could possibly ruin our night.

I locked everything up and headed home to get dressed. Luckily, my mom wasan't there. I dressed myself in a red Knee Length, Alexander Mcqueen strapless dress. I added my black Steve Madden red bottoms. I put on my bracelett and necklace Ace bought me.

I sprayed on some perfume and let my hair out of the rollers. Flawless.

Once I was done with everything, I got in my car and headed to Ace's house. The door was unlocked, which was odd.

I smiled walking upstairs.

"Holy shit." I whisper opening the door. Tears immediately started to escape my eyes.

Mica

    "Korey, I had an amazing time, we should do this again, soon." I bit my lip. "Oh, We most definately will. But, next time, it's gonna be just you and I" I laughed.

"It was nice meeting you Kalina." I smiled down at Korey's little sister.

"Nice to meet you too. Do you like my brother?" I giggled looking up at Korey. "Do you?" Korey urged me.

"Well, Kalina. I do like your brother very much. Does your brother like me?"

"I like her a lot Kalina." We looked at each other and smirked.

"Well kiss." Kalina says, I looked up at Korey, confused.

"You heard her right." He walked closer . He bit his lip looking down at me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. We kissed. It was magical.

"I'll text you tonight." I smiled nodding. They walked away, I was standing there, Stunned. Those Lips.

I looked at my phone, it was Jalen.

Jalen: I'm here.

Mic♥: Okay. I'm omw.

Now I don't know who to choose. I like Korey but I Love Jalen. But Jalen did me wrong, Korey is just so Special to me, I really really like Korey. But I did just meet him. But Jalen is the father of my child. I don't know.

I parked my car behind Jalen's car. I walked over to him. He grabbed my arms and kissed me. I kissed back.

"I want you, I need you. I'm not taking No for an answer." I sighed. What do I do?

"Jalen, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I Love you and when It comes to you and I being together, my answer is─"

Dre

  "Dre, I swear it's not what it looks like!" Ace yells, I stood there for TEN MINUTES  watching that Destiny girl ride Ace. He screamed out in pleasure so many times. He told her he Loved her. He told her I didn't mean shit to him, her sex is much better than mines. I tried to move, but I was suck.

"It's exactly what it looks like. I can't believe this is actually happening again."  Destiny looked like she was about to shit on herself. She wrapped herself in a shit and ran out.

"She's better than me huh? I can't believe you're my baby's father." Boom, there it is. He did a double take.

"Baby's father? You pregnant?!"

"Yes. Two months, Mother Fucker!" I yelled throwing him the ultra sound picture. I ran downstairs, Ace kept calling my name. I got in the car and sped off. I can't believe this.

I was too busy crying, my vision got blurry. I didn't even see the huge Driver's truck coming my way. The next thing I know, the car is spinning and─

───────

NO, THAT WAS NOT THE END. THERE IS MORE TO COME. THE SECOND BOOK ON REALIZATION SHOULD BE PUBLISHED IN FEBURARY! I HAVE A NEW BOOK COMING OUT THOUGH. IT'S CALLED "RATHER DIE YOUNG" PLEASE READ IT FOR ME.

I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED IT. VOTE AND Y'ALL BETTER COMMENT!

ONE QUESTION
────────

1) #TEAMJALEN OR #TEAM KOREY?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.6K 73
This story is COMPLETED with a part two😌
487K 17.2K 195
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
509K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...