Realization!

ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. Еще

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Love Is In The Air
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

Try Againツ

932 45 1
ImperfectlyPerfect4

Enjoy♥

4 Days Later. . .

Kayla

   "I hate you!" Kyla screamed at me, I swear my heart shattered into a millon peices.

"Kyla go to your room. Unless you really want your ass beat!" I yelled back. Kendall began to cry, I sighed going to get her.

"Shh. Mommy's here Kendall. Mommy's here." I bounced her up and down, she quieted down. I found her pacifier and gave it to her. I carried her back toy room and sat her on my huge bed. I surrounded her with pillows so she wouldn't get away or fall.

"Shoot, where's my phone?" I looked around. I found it on my dresser. I called Cash. I hadn't talked to him since the night after we had sex. It was incredible by the way. He seen me at the club the night after dancing with a friend (male ). He got mad at me, and said fuck me and left.

"What?!" He yells through the phone,

"First of all, do not yell at me. Please get out of ya feelings." I rolled my eyes and neck as if he could see me. He huffed before talking,

"What do you need?"

"I need for you to come over, it's an emergency about the Kyla."

"What happened?"

"Nothing serious, she's not hurt or nothin'. Please just get over here." I hung up and tended to Kendal.

"Gahhhhhhhh. DaDa?" I started cheesing really hard. My little baby's first words.

I started to record her as she kept chanting it.

"Da Da! Da Da! Da Da! Da Da!" She kept yelling. 15 minutes later, she was knocked out, mouth open and all.

I heard the door being rattled at, I knew it was Anthony.

"Wassup?"   He says as he closed and locked the door. I grabbed my phone and showed him the video.

"Aw shit. First Words? and I missed it" He shook his head shamefully.

"It's not your fault." I spoke softly, I knew he was hurt. I grabbed his hand, he looked at me.

"Babe, it's not your fault. You missed it by 15 minutes. She still loves you, I still-" I stopped. I promised myself I wasan't going to go down that road again.

"You still what?" Anthony questioned.

"I still love you. I never stopped." I bit my bottom lip looking down.

"You ashamed?" I heard the hint of anger in his voice. "No, it's just that…I know you don't feel the same way." He lifted my chin with his index finger,

"Babygirl, you don't ever have to worry about that. No matter what we go through, I'll always love you." Hearing those words come from his mouth was just perfect. I leaned up and kissed him. He pecked my lips before mumbling an "I Love You" upon my lips.

"I Love You Too."

Mica

    "Well maybe I'll just move! How about that!" I yelled at Jalen. This was the first time we had talked since I told him about me being pregnant.

"Do what you gotta do." And with that he left. I broke down crying. I couldn't do this anymore. I love jalen, I do. But this, I just couldn't do it anymore. I texted Dre.

Mica♥: I'm omw over.

DreBear♥: Kk ツ

I packed up all of my things. After I got my things in the car, I drove off to Dre's house. I decided on going to Ihop first. I had a craving for a steak omelet and some pancakes. Once I pulled into the parking space, I noticed a group of dudes. Shit.

I grabbed my phone and purse and made my way to the door. They were all just standing by the door so there was no way I could avoid them. Once I made it to the door, one of them opened the door for me,

"Thanks."

"No problem." He says. I smirked, his voice was sexy . I ordered and sat down. I was just scrolling through Instagram until I seen the sun being blocked.

"You mind?" It was the same voice from earlier, I looked up at the sexy figure. "Not at all." He took a seat and held his hand out,

"Mica."

"Korey." I seen him bite his lip as we shook hands. "So Mica, you expectin' anyone?" I smiled while shaking my head no,

"Good, I wanted to get to know you." I smiled up at him. Damn he's fine.

"Well, get to know me then." I winked at him. He chuckled,

"Alright. Do you have a man?" Do I?

"No, not at the moment." I answered.

"Well that's a great start." He licked his lips, when he turned to the side I seen he was blushing. Awww.

Dre

    "Ugh!" I groaned, I was debating on if I should call Khalil or not. Maybe not, he's probably doing just fine without me. I hadn't talked or seen Ace in two days. We texted from time to time but we haven't talked or seen eachother. It was much better for me because If I seen him I knew that it would just blurt out.

I texted mic to see where she was since I was getting bored.

DreBear♥: wya? Hurry Up I'm boredddd!

Mic♥: Sorry, got sidetracked by a cutie.

DreBear♥: smh, you ARE in a relationship! Or am I wrong?

Mic♥: No Comment.

DreBear♥: Aw shit! Wht Happened?

Mic♥: I'll tell you when I get thereee!

DreBear♥: Mhmmmm. Bye Felicia.

Mic♥: Lmao, ttyl.

Mica is a damn trip. I can only imagine what happened this time. . .

Hours Later…

Mic

     "Excuse me, ma'am, Sir. We're closing in five minutes. We're gonna have to ask that you leave." The irritated waitress spoke. She was mad, obviously. Why? Lol No comment.

Earlier,

"Hi, I'm Mia. How may I service you."  Her hoe ass looked directly at Korey. I just smirked, I wasn't worried. Korey and I are not together…yet. Just Kidding!

"Well you can service us by not flirting with me right in my girl's face. If you can't do that you can take your easy ass on… and don't expect a tip." I had to turn around to laugh. He really just snapped on her.

"Ugh." She grunted while stomping away. Silly Hoe.

"What's so funny?"  He looked at me, I wiped my tears from laughing so hard.

"You." I answered, "I just hate when females do that petty shit. She seen your fine ass sitting here. Shit, these bitches gettin' bold these days." That only made me laugh harder, he was telling the truth though.

Current Time…

"Don't expect a tip." I mocked him, he laughed too. "What are you doing after this?" He asks me, I thought and completely forgot about Dre. I know she's pissed.

"Well I was supposed to meet my sister hours a go." I explained to him,he smirked.

"Aw, you made time for ya boy?" I laughed. We both stood up.

"Yeah I guess I did make time for my friend." I smiled, "Friend?" He questioned.

"Yup." I popped the P. "Not for long sweetheart." He grabbed my hand. His touch gave me butterflies.

"Mhm." I couldn't think of anything else to say. He walked me to my car and we were just standing there. I don't know why but I was expecting a kiss. It's wrong I know.

"So when will I hear from you Sweetheart?" He got closer, it was almost as if he was talking in my neck.

"Whenever I see you again." I spoke quietly. " When will that be?"

"I'll leave that up to God, Sweetheart." I mocked him, He laughed.

"Alright Mica. See you later sweetheart." He kissed my cheek and jogged to his car. My heart fluttered all the way to dre's house. This isn't right in a way. But I like it.

──────────

Soooooo I seen I was at 93k! Turn Up! Yasss Boo!

Thankyou to everyone who voted, read, commented, & told their friends about this book. I love all of y'all thanks again!

Vote

Comment

Follow Me!

Two More Chptrs Left .!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO NEW FOLLOWERS, READERS,VOTERS,COMMENTERS ETC.! 

SHOUT OUT TO GHOST READERS TOO!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Luciano | Book I ✓ 𝐚 🌙

Любовные романы

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
Alina ihidethisapp

Художественная проза

1.5M 39.9K 80
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
446K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...