Unmute

By hisalmslal

{The sequel to mute} Annie leblanc is nothing like how she used to be, not after he left her she changed, she... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilouge 1
Epilouge 2
Q&A ANSWERS

22

2.1K 70 20
By hisalmslal

++
Annies pov
I sat in the passenger seat sipping my pink drink anxiously, i dont know exactly what i expect from this trip but i hope its a good outcome. Jack hopped back in the car throwing a bunch of 7-eleven junk at me "you ready?" He asked buckling in "y-yeah" I stuttered clearing my raspy voice "yup lets go" i said with confidence although i was absolutely freaking out.
++
After a pretty relaxed drive we pulled up outside the 'miller offices' i hopped out, staring up at the building and taking a deep breath. I soon felt fingers laced with mine and looked to see jack staring back at me "you've got this" he said reassuringly giving me a nod and smile, I returned it taking one last deep breath and walking through the doors.

It was pretty anticlimactic the room had a few chairs and a desk were a middle aged lady sat, i flatted out my dress and tightened my ponytail before dropping jacks hand and approaching the her "hello" i spoke up catching her attention she looked up at me her black rimmed glasses sitting nicely upon her face "how may i help you?" She asked in a welcoming voice which definitely relaxed me, i would've hated if she was a young bitchy girl "i have a appointment with mr.frankyln-miller at ur-m urm" i stuttered, my mind went completely blank and I completely forgot the time "one moment" I mumbled frantically searching through my bag dropping a tampon and my lipstick in the process I scrambled to pink them up "i'll take this one daisy" a voice said i grabbed my things stuffing them back in my bag "hi im jul-" i stood up straight putting my hand out only to see will with his hands shoved in his suit pockets. My jaw was slightly agape i snapped out of it as jack introduced himself "boyfriend?" Will questioned "nope not yet" jack laughed I cleared my throat "will" I mumbled softly he smiled slightly "long time no see partner" he replied without warning I engulfed him in a hug he held me tightly and we soon pulled apart. I was in shock i forgot about the real reason we were here "i came to talk to your dad you see i had a bab-" i rambled "harper" he cut me off i met his eyes "w-what?" I stuttered "your girl, her name is harper" he continued. A tear escaped my eye i never knew anything about my baby girl and now i do even though its a little thing her name it means so much, I swiftly wiped the tear away "how is she? Do you have a picture? What color is her hair? And eyes? Who is her paren-" I shot him questions i have been asking myself for years "calm down annie sit down" jack said gesturing me to the seat.

I took a deep breath staring at will as he walked back over with a file, i held tightly onto jacks hand. He sat down setting the file infront of me I hesitantly opened it. The first thing a baby photo of her, tears brimmed my eyes how could i have gave away someone so perfect. I turned the page to see a copy of her birth certificate "harper grace miller" i read out immediately looking at will for answers "shes yours!" I exclaim "no no....im her uncle, my sister adopted her" he said a small smile "grace?" I questioned "yes after you" he chuckled causing me to cry tears of happiness "thank you" i cried "I wasn't gonna let her forget you" he mumbled softly.
__________________________
Uwu
Favourite show?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.2K 35
"he looked very familiar. he went here last year. thats right, oh-what-was-his-name-again?" social & perspective based achievements started, january...
37.3K 721 28
*In Which A Girl Gets Left By The Boy She Loves* Annie has been in a group home since she was five. Nobody ever speaks to her and she has no friends...
18.7K 545 20
If only Hayley hadn't told her sister to kill herself. If only Annie was still alive. If only she hadn't pressed Send. ~has a lot of plot twists~ TW:...
8K 250 26
𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤- 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥: two people from completely different worlds cross paths after passing each other in the halls for eleven years. he...