MY LADY LOVE (Completed)

By manumystery

love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ...... More

character sketch
part 1 ....dream girl
part 2....physics madam...
part 3....ignoring game...
part 4......kidnapping fun..
part 5.....the secret room....
part 6.....bonding ...
part 7.....manan pranks ..
part 8.....navya missing ....
part 9...friendship day ....
part 10.....cavya
part 11.....dadi entry
part 13 joint family .....
part 14 ...marriage propsal
part 15 udaipur .....
part 16 family special ...
part 17 dandiya special .....
part 18 shock....
part 19 jealous queen.....
part 20 arranged shaadi....
part 21 love concert
part 22 shaadi special ....
part 23 .....strong bonding
part 24 ... friends house
part 25 dangerous girls ....
part 26 good bye family
part 27 In space
part 28 mere papa ....
part 29 rasheed khan
part 30 jaan is saviour
part 31 family kidnapped ....
part 32 dance basanthi ....
part 33 devils end
part 34 kidnapping nandu
part 35 didi manu
part 36 pari maa
part 37 pune story
part 38 fighting love
part 39 monster spot
part 40 mumbai mansion
part 41 girls vs boys
part 42 family support
part 43 decisions
part 44 anger control
part 45 engagement date
part 46 surprise
part 45 proposal
part 46 matching ....
part 47 pranks day ...
A small poll
part 48 boy friend 💕girl friend
part 49 bad dream ....
part 50 cute fights ....
part 51 family cricket
part 52 girls ruling ....
note
part 53 surprise or shock
part 54 desperate measure .....
part 55 experiences in couple show
part 56 fun show ......
part 57 lady love ki alvida .........
part 58 change in lives ....
Part 59 baby honey
Part 60 my monster
part 61 kidnap story ...
part 62 mystery revealed
part 63 life time kidnap
part 64 island fun
part 65 fun calling
part 66 plan with fun ..
part 67 boy &friend @cabir
part 68 bachelor party ...
part 69 side effects
part 70 mehandi masti
part 71 sangeeth fun
part 72 south indian wedding
part 73 wedding gift ...
part 74 space mystery
part 75 good news
part 76 my wish
part 77 official fab 5
part 78 married rockstar
part 79 sudden attack
part 80 my lady love .
Epilogue

part 12 punjab special....

10.1K 594 14
By manumystery

My lady love ....

Part 12

That night everyone got ready .....
Navni abhi shrushti take permission from rakesh and sneha and join the rest .......

They all board the flight to Punjab .........

They reach Punjab after an awesome journey ........They got in cars to reach the mansion but in between nandu saw a dhaba.......harshad dadi drulya mukbhi in one car .....manan cavya shrusthi .....

She started to shout .....
Stopppppp...Suddenly manik applied the break making harshad to shout and stop the car ......

Sorry ...Vo dhaba ......she said closing her eyes

Everyone got down to see what happened .....

Harshad : what happened manik.....Are you gone nuts .....Sudden break lagadiya ......kisiko kuch hojati toh .........

Manik in anger .......Ask your so called doll......pagal hoogaye hae .....She shouted ....I got scared thinking what happened .......She never thinks before doing na ......dhaba ....dekhe nahi she shouted ....How kiddish....kisiko kuch hojati toh .....tumhe kya ......U just don't care bcoz all are my family ......

Nandu : I'm sorry .....I saw dhaba....So I shouted ......I'm really ....She has tears .....

Then she went and sat in car .....Beside dadi in harshad car .....

Dadi : chalo beta andar chalte dhaba hena....

Nandu : no dadi ....Let's go home .....She said wiping tears ....

Dadi : tum theek hona ......

Nandu : ha dadi ......

Nandu harshad dadi abhi navya shrusthi in one car ......Fab 5 sat in one car .......

Cabir is glaring manik.......

Manik : what's wrong with you........Why are you staring me ....

Cabir :what's wrong with you......Why did you scold her .......

Manik: I'm right in scolding her.....She shouted i got scared .......I thought something happened ....But she shouted for a dhaba....Seriously is she kidding me .....

Mukti: you are mad manik......

Aliya: you made her cry ....

Dhruv: you did wrong manik .....She shouted but kisiko kuch nahi hua ....But you sounded very rude Buddy .......

Manik : she is not a kid guys ....So plzz don't make it a issue.....

They reached home and got ready .......
All came out after getting ready but nandu didn't come out of her room......

Dadi : nandu kaha hae .....

Navya: she is sleeping dadi ......

Dadi : but usne dinner nahi kiya .....

Navya : uthane ki koshish ki but she is having head ache.....So it's ok.....I will make her eat later ......

In nandu room.....She is just sitting in the balcony.............Watching the stars ....Thinking of her family with tears in her eyes ......

The word manik said echoes in her ears......U just don't care bcoz all are my family ......

She just wipes her tears ......And sits there and falls asleep ......

Then late night she finds someone beside her .......

She slowly opens her eyes to see ....manik sitting beside her ......She just blinks her eyes cutely and rubs them again and sees manik still sitting there and observing her..........

He just forwards a mug of coffee to her .....She doesn't take it .....But turns her face to the other side .........He puts the mug beside her ......

Manik sits on his knees in front of her ....Holds her hand which are on her lap....But she takes it back ........

Manik : I'm sorry ....I know I'm rude ....But I didn't mean to hurt .......You know you are the sensible one out of all of us .....But suddenly u shouted and I thought I would be something serious but you showed me the dhaba .......I got so much angry on you bcoz .....Behind us there is a car coming. ......What if bcoz of my sudden break these both cars hit each other .....Won't you feel guilty if anyone is hurt bcoz of you.....I know I said they are my family .....But you are also my family ..........Ok plzz talk to me ......Plzz .......I'm sorry .....

Then nandu doesn't say anything but takes the coffee mug and starts to drink ........Then manik just kisses on her forehead .......As soon as she completes the coffee .....manik says ....

Ok i know you didn't have dinner .....So chalo mere saath .......

He just holds her hand ......She just stops and shows her dress ......Then manik just takes a shawl and covers her night dress and drags her out ........

They reach a small garage behind the palace ........Then manik slowly takes a cycle out ........

Nandu is just observing him....manik just sits on the cycle .....

Manik : Chalo let's go ....mujhe bhook lagi hae..... Come na ....

Nandu sits behind him......But just holds the cycle ......

Manik: you know nandu ....Ye cycle mujhe mere dad ne gift diya tha when I was in 8 class .......Dadi takes good care of this cycle ......Whenever I come here i use this cycle ......Bcoz it's nice to enjoy on cycle .......

They drive towards a dhaba.....manik just stops his cycle and drags nandu inside and makes her sit......

Manik : dada .....khana....He shouts .....Then an old couple cones with food .......

Old lady : kaise ho beta .....

Manik: main bilkul theek hu ....Ap dono kaise ho .....manik just hugs  them ......

Then he signals nandu to eat the food ......

Nandu eyes twinkles with happiness.....She just hugs manik......Thank you manik.....He just hugs  her back and feeds her first bite ........

Nandu : yummy . .......She continues to eat  ......

After eating they both just move out ......Both of them start their return journey to home . ......She sits behind him and hugs him by waist and puts her head on his back. ............And closes her eyes ......

Nandu : thank you so much for making me understand .......I'm sorry for shouting .........mujhe bahut bhook lagi thi .........

Manik stops the cycle and gets down. ......

Manik : Agar tum itni pyaar se pele boli hota na without shouting we would have been sleeping in home now .....

Nandu : then you should say  thanks to me .....Bcoz itni yummy khana....Long ride with nandu kaise milte tujhe...... if we didn't not fight ......So it's decided ....I will fight with you more often ......

Manik: no way we are fighting again....You could just order me .....Bcoz I'm your friend .......But no fights plzz .....

Nandu : ok.  ......I will try . ...

They both laugh together .......

Manik : come with me i will show you a nice place .....My favourite hide out. .....

Then they start again ......Finally they reach a hill top.....

Nandu : wow manik....It's so beautiful .........

Then both of them sit together ........

Manik: I'm sorry for hurting you ......

Nandu : i won't say it didn't hurt ....Yeah I got hurt but you did realise your mistake so it's ok.....You are forgiven ......

Manik: thank you ......

Nandu : you know manik i also used to have a happy family ......amms amma appa and me .....chacha chachi my little bro rishu .....We used to live together ......My amma is my inspiration ........She is a fighter .....She is also a police officer .....Very strict officer .....Just before nine months when navya got kidnapped amma is killed in that incident in a blast ........She saved navya. ......Then I got scared then I sent chacha chachi to singapore and amms to hide out in Bangalore ..........Dad as always took time to recover the loss of amma ....But he is a strong officer .....He became like a rock no emotions .....He started to find out people behind amma murder .....Devil is the main person.....I just wanted to kill him .......She burst out in tears ......

Manik just hugs her .....Relax I'm with you ...lets kill that bastard ..   not so easily but we will torture him to death ........

Nandu : i need to tell u something.......

Manik: say ....

Nandu : vo ....There is mela in the nearby village after three days.......Tony ...rasheed right hand is going to come there to meet his only family his sister......I feel that's the right time to catch him .........I'm sorry for saying it late......

Manik: ok you said me now .....Ur not going alone I'm coming with you .....Ok .......

Nandu nodes her head ..........They both fell asleep in each other arms unknowingly .......... Next morning manik gets up first ........

Then they both travel back to home .......It's nearly morning ......

They slowly enter their rooms which are beside each other ........And fell on bed and slept happily with a content smile remembering the memories ........

Then nearly at 11 in the morning nandu comes down still yawning .....She got ready as a simple cute doll in red dress .......

Navya ....Nandu ...shrusthi....mukti...
aliya ....Dresses of girls .....Boys got ready in simple kurtas .....

Then on seeing nandu .....

Dadi :nandu beta edar aoo....

She went towards dadi .......

Manik comes with a plate of food .......And place it in front of nandu ......

Manik : eat fast nandu. ....We are getting late .....We all are waiting for you ....

Nandu : thank you manik.....Yeah alooo paratha.....Yummy .....

Then she starts eating ......
Everyone look at them in a different way ....But feels happy that they solved the fight ........

Then they all move to see golden temple .........They all have fun and finally reach home dead tired .......

As usual all met for dinner had food ....But there is something which attracted nandu was a photo wall .....Which has so many photos of cute children ..........

Fab 5 started explained who are those cute kids ........because there are some childhood and present stills of
fab 5.......

On seeing a picture manik says ....It's the picture of dadi birthday .....

Oh shit ....Is heard .....manan turn back to mukti who whisper yelled at them .......

Manik after a  day it's dadi birthday ........She remembered ......

Oh god. ..how can I forget it ....manik said .....

So guys we are not late let's make it memorable for dadi ....We have a  day .........Nandu said ....

Then fab 5 navni shrusthi abhi harshad moved to jam room to discuss ......

After the discussion everyone left the place ........To get good sleep ........

Next morning nandu woke up first and got ready in a beautiful yet simple dress and moved out ........

She reached a garden but she heard some music .........And beautiful song ........He is just humming it ......

Kuch khwab dekhe hai. kuch rang soche hai
Ab maine kal apne. tere sang soche hai
Iss raah mein jab bhi. tu saath hoti hai
Kisson ke panno si. har baat hoti hai
Roor jo hui. meri. fida
Toh pal mein uthi. koi. sada
Ke dil se hua. judaa. judaa
Toota main iss tarah
Sadka kiya. yun ishq ka

Ke sar jhuka jahaan. deedar hua
Sadka kiya. yun ishq ka
Ke sar jhuka jahaan. deedar hua

Suddenly a paper came flying in her direction .....She picked it up and started singing ........

Tere mudne se sooraj ud gaya
Teri roshni ke saaye mein main dhoop si khili
Mera aasmaan bhi chhota pad gaya
Mujhe jab se hai baahon mein teri panah mili

As soon as she completed this......She turned back to see fab 5 standing in the balcony .....Then everyone started to run out ........By seeing fab 5 running dadi shrusthi navya abhi also came out ......

Cabir: did you just sing .......

Navya :;ha cabir nandu is a singer ......

Fab 5 and dadi ....What??????? in shock ......

Nandu : vo actually i learnt it from my grand maa .....She is my amms....She is a classical singer .....I'm sorry guys I spoiled your jamming session .......

Manik is just staring at her.....

Mukti: relax baby ...U sang it so well .....

They all praised nandu .....After this manik is standing on the terrace alone ........Like he is waiting for someone ......

Someone comes and taps on his shoulder ........

Manik just hugs her .....I found her baby sis.....

R u serious bhai ......asked shrusthi......

Yes .......manik said excitedly ....

Who is she ????Asked shrusthi....

It's nandu ....She is my dream girl .....Same dress .....She sang the song in my dream .....Same voice .......I felt like my dream coming true ....I can't even express i love nandu ......I'm more happy now ........manik is saying all this jumping like an excited kid ....

shrusthi just hugs him......I'm so happy for you bhai .......nandu is the best for you...You both look like made for each other .....lets go propose her .....

Manik: i wanted to propose her on dadi birthday .....In presence of everyone .......

shrusthi: I'm happy bhai ....So dam happy ....I cant express my happiness ......But fab 4 ......

Manik : i will tell fab 4 navya abhi arya .....Today night ....Bcoz i need help ......But ......

shrusthi: but what bhai ....

Manik: does she love me i hurt her a lot .......

shrusthi: she will love you bhai ....Who can reject you .....Just put your heart out ....Give her sometime .....She will be yours ....Never let her go......She faced a lot bhai .....I just want her happiness .....Nothing more ......You can protect her from all the evils .....She is more precious bhai. ....Promise me even though she rejects you ....You will never give up on her .....

Manik: i will never give up on her .......I promise you ....She is my life .......I felt very connected to her on the very first day of our meeting .......She is mine ....Only mine .....

Precap: dadi birthday preparations....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
24K 325 29
Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. Her mother remarry when she was five, and bre...
165K 7.7K 21
#53 *COMPLETED* First of all you will think what is "Amour fou" it means "Crazy love". This is a story of manan madly in love with each other... Mani...
124K 6.7K 53
She is fire, He is ice. She is an angel, He is a monster. She is surrounded by mysteries, He is unknown to many unsolved mysteries around him. She is...