Broken Mind

By LoyalDog57

This is probably gonna be my first story collection on this account. It's called Broken Mind cause that's wha... More

Dark Path
Inner Demon
Soulmate
LoyalDog's Rage
Psychosis

A True Friend

37 4 3
By LoyalDog57

What you're about to read is not intended to be a story in any way. It is a scenario I thought up I think while I was angry one day or just thinking about someone who is now an ex friend in general. Not the original one though cause I tweaked it some but I still hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to vote and comment as well:

>><

Leyley,"Bruce please calm down."

Bruce (growls)

Leyley,"What's wrong?"

Bruce (growls louder)

Leyley,"Stop growling and talk to me please."

For those of you just joining in let me bring you up to speed. Bruce right now is blood boiling angry and has transformed from human into something demonic like. A black wolf looking like demon to be exact with piercing red eyes. When he gets this way he can't tell friend from foe and he will more than likely attack anyone who comes near him. His friend Leyley is trying to help him but in his demonic state can she do so or will he turn her into a chew toy? Keep reading to find out. This fight takes place in a forest. Leyley is a strong willed woman who helps the people she cares about. She takes a step towards Bruce and he goes from growling to roaring at her. She's a little frightened but does not show it. Just like Bruce she to has powers such as inhuman strength. Her eyes changed from normal dark brown to bright purple. Bruce looked at her and when he saw her eyes change he assumed she was a threat so charged at her. When he got close enough he tried pouncing on her but she moved out of the way.

Leyley,"Bruce stop. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Bruce (loud roar!)

Bruce started swings his arms wildly at Leyley trying to slash her with his razor sharp claws. She dodged each one of his blows. He swung one more time and she caught one of his arms.

She held him with a tight grip and then said,"Sigh. I guess I have no choice."

She then gave him a hard punch to his gut forcing him to bend over. Once he did that she jumped over him while grabbing him by his head at the same time. She landed on the ground behind him and forced his body up and over hers slamming him on the ground. He grunted as he got back up while shaking his head trying to shake off the dazed state he was now in. She took advantage of the situation and ran towards him. Before she got to close to him Bruce had shook off his daziness and was ready to fight some more. He raised up his arms and prepared to bring them down hard on her. Seeing what he was about to do Leyley thought fast and kicked dirt up into Bruce's eyes blinding him. Bruce started rubbing his eyes to clear his vision but he was only able to do so for about a second until Leyley kicked in him at the side of his kneecap making him kneel down. When he kneeled down she climbed up into his back and started wailing on his head. She slapped him around mostly instead of punching to make sure she didn't hurt him to badly. She did this for about a minute or so until Bruce tried grabbing her to throw her into a tree. Before he could grab her she jumped off his back and landed in front of him. Before Bruce could react she elbowed him in the stomach making him lean over again then she clocked him in the face with the back of her fist. As Bruce leaned backwards she swept kicked the back of his feet. He lost his balance and fell on his back with a hard thud. Leyley sat on top of his stomach and Bruce growled loudly at her. He continued to fight her with his arms until she caught them. She tried talking to him once more while he was fidgeting to get free.

Leyley,"Bruce....Bruce.....Bruce..."

Bruce (growls and roars)

Leyley,"Bruce please calm down. I'm trying to help you.*

Bruce looked at her baring his teeth then roared loudly in her face. She did not like that and decided to do the same but instead of a roar it was a loud shriek that hurt his ears. He grunted out of pain,she let go of his arms and he covered his ears trying to help the pain pass. He laid there snarling with his eyes closed until the pain let up. He was vulnerable so Leyley decided the time to work her magic was now. She cupped his face in her hands and spoke to him in a soft voice.

Leyley,"Bruce. Look at me."

Bruce stopped moving around and laid still. He opened his eyes and saw her looking down at him. He didn't say a word he just breathed. Her eyes began to glow brightly and he stared into them like he was mesmerized. His eyes changed from piercing red to match the color of hers. They were in sync with each other,joined by the minds if you will. And by doing this Leyley could see into his subconscious. What she saw was a guy on the inside of the monster who was angry over being hurt so many times. The guy she saw was different from the Bruce she knows. This guy was Bruce but younger,teenage like.

Leyley,"Calm down Bruce. I'm not your enemy."

Young Bruce,"Who said that?"

Bruce heard Leyley but that's all. He could hear her but not see her. She poured out a little of her energy into his mind and she was able to create an image of herself inside his mind. She appeared in front of him as a vision of beauty. She had long black hair,hazel eyes,and make up on. She was wearing a long white robe of some kind too.

Young Bruce,"Who are you?"

Leyley,"You don't recognize me?"

Young Bruce,"Not really. Have we met before?"

Leyley realized something. In Bruce's mind he was younger than when they met so he doesn't know who she is right now. It's like she was in the past in his mind.

Leyley,"Well let me put it to you this way. We will."

Young Bruce,"Ok. Who are you and why are you here?"

Leyley,"You can just call me Leyley. And I'm here to help you."

Young Bruce,"Ok Leyley. So how can you a female help me?"

Leyley,"By taking away your pain."

Young Bruce,"I've heard that before from all the females who've hurt me so far."

Leyley,"Oh....and how many is that?"

Young Bruce,"I've lost count but the point is why I should give another one a chance to do the same?"

Leyley,"I'm not like all the other females you've met."

Young Bruce,"That's what most of them said but in the end they proved they were. I'm to the point now where I trust them as far as I can throw them."

Leyley,"I'm sorry you've been hurt so much but I came here to help you and I will."

Young Bruce started to walk away from her but she stopped him by grabbing his arm. Just then something happened. Young Bruce's eyes turned red. He grabbed he hand and threw her away from him. She landed about 20 feet away. She got up and looked at him. Things quickly went from bad to scary. Young Bruce started changing. His face became demonic looking,he got sharp jagged teeth,a canine looking face,claws,a tail,and his body bulked up a little. He was muscular and slender. His voice also got deeper and as if that wasn't bad enough,this dark energy began seeping through his skin and wrapped itself around him. Leyley looked upon him terrified. The darkness wrapped around him forming some kind of face above him with a mouth to. It looked at Leyley then spoke.

Evil Darkness,"Well well well."

Leyley,"Well well well what?"

Evil Darkness,"Another female thinks she can harm my host. Not gonna happen. From here on out I'm getting involved to make sure that never happens again."

Leyley,"I don't want to fight you but I will to free Bruce."

Evil Darkness,"You got it all wrong female. I'm not holding Bruce against his will. Ever since I was spawned from his pain I've watched him be hurt countless times and I'm sick of it. The first and only girl he fell in love with abandoned him. Fake people who claimed to be his friends bailed on him. All of that has added to his problems among other things. So I am going to keep him from those who wish to harm him."

Leyley,"I understand what you're trying to do but it's wrong. By doing this you're keeping him from possible happiness such as a woman loving him for the rest of his life."

Evil Darkness,"There's no such thing as love........only pain. I've seen nothing but fake females out there and I'm convinced that's all that's out there."

Leyley,"It's true that there is a lot of fakes out there but not all of them are and I'm going to prove it to you right now."

Evil Darkness,"And how do you plan to do that?"

Leyley,"By fighting you for Bruce."

Evil Darkness (scoffs),"You think you can take me? Well come on if you you think you're tough enough!"

Leyley got into a fighting stance and braced herself for what was about to happen. Since the darkness did not have a physical form of it's own it had to use young Bruce to fight. The darkness disbanded itself and young Bruce was standing before her in a black suit like armor. Young Bruce looked like a demonic knight from hell. He summoned his weapons,two dual blade swords. Young Bruce was very angry but he did not deal in unfairness. He saw Leyley wasn't armed so he threw one of his two swords at her feet.

Young Bruce,"Pick it up and let's begin."

Leyley nodded her head then picked up the sword. She started walking towards young Bruce and he did the same towards her. When they got in three feet of each other they stopped. They touched swords then began fighting. They spun around and clashed swords with each other which pushed them back a bit. They slid to a stop using their swords. Then they rushed in to each other which is when the real fighting started. They fought with their swords,fists,and legs. The fight waged on for a little while with neither one able to best the other. That is until young Bruce made a mistake,one that might cost him the fight. He ran towards her breathing hard with a firm grip on his sword. She to was breathing hard,they were both tired at this point. When he got close he tried to impale the sword through her stomach. She leaned back and the sword went over her head. She continued to lean all the way back til her hands touched the ground,when they did she lifted her lower body up. Using both her feet clocked young Bruce under his chin. Young Bruce back flipped up into the air dropping his sword and landing on the ground on his stomach. Young Bruce struggled to get up,as he was doing so Leyley ran towards him and picked up his sword. Young Bruce was finally back on his feet but he did not have much time to defend himself. When Leyley got close enough she began savagely slashing away at young Bruce's black armor. She slashed into the chest piece if his armor first,then the legs and arms part. As she was doing so the armor was disappearing piece by piece and young Bruce was coming back to normal. By the time she was done slashing all that was left was the helmet he was wearing. She was breathing heavy. Young Bruce started walking towards her. She stuck both swords into the ground and walked towards him as well. When they stood in front of each other Leyley gathered what power she had left and charged it to both of her hands. She grabbed the helmet with both hands then applied pressure to it. The helmet began to crack making it easier for her. She stuck her fingers into the most cracked spot,which was on top,and pulled it apart. Both pieces of the shattered helmet hit the floor then disappeared. Leyley's powers consisted with that of the light and since darkness is weak against the light she was able to free him. Young Bruce lost all feeling in his legs and fell forward into Leyley's arms. Leyley caught him but was tired herself so she fell down on her butt still holding him. Young Bruce still did not look human though despite the fighting. All of a sudden the evil darkness appeared.

Evil Darkness,"You.....you...."

Leyley,"I.....I.....what?"

Evil Darkness,"You won against me. And I can't believe it."

Leyley,"Why is that?"

Evil Darkness,"Well cause you're a female."

Leyley,"Yes I am but as I said before. I'm not a fake and I'm not like the ones who hurt him."

Evil Darkness,"Well you've proven to me that you care for him and that maybe all of you aren't the same after all. Not by saying but by doing. You've done something for him no female has on their own."

Leyley,"Which is?"

Evil Darkness,"Fighting with/for him. You fought with him to help him calm down. You fought for him to save him from the darkness which would be me. And you're fighting to keep him sane."

Just then the evil darkness floated over to young Bruce and told Leyley to open his mouth for him. She gave him a concerned look and he spoke.

Evil Darkness,"I'm not going to do anything bad. I'm going to in fact undo what I did."

Leyley opened young Bruce's mouth and the evil darkness hovered over/close to his mouth. Darkness came out of his mouth and back into the evil darkness. When all of it was gone from young Bruce the evil darkness changed into a wolf like creature.

Evil Darkness,"Ahhh now that's much better."

Leyley,"What the hell? You were mostly a head."

Evil Darkness,"I know. What I just did was retrieve the rest of my power from young Bruce. Now I'm restored to full strength. But now I'm gonna go to sleep."

Leyley,"You're leaving?"

Evil Darkness,"No. I'm going to always be around. It's Bruce and I's fate to be stuck with each other for all of eternity. However.....As long as he has you he won't need me around as much and I'm sure I can count on you to never abandon him."

Leyley,"Of course."

Evil Darkness,"Good. Cause next time I come out I'm gonna be out to stay."

Leyley,"Do you have a name?"

Evil Darkness,"Not really. Hadn't thought about that before. But let's see. I'm technically the embodiment of his wrathful and dark side. And I prefer to take this canine form more than anything so I guess.......DarkWolf will do."

Leyley,"Cool name."

DarkWolf proceeded to walk off while talking,"Take care of him Leyley." (Looks back at her)

Leyley (nods her head)

DarkWolf disappeared slowly into nothing. Leyley looked down at young Bruce and his face along with his body was back to normal. He also wasn't a teen anymore. He was back to his right age. She smiled at him. The world around her was starting to crumble. It cracked and shattered to pieces revealing a beautiful peaceful world inside of Bruce's mind. Leyley wished she could've explored it but her energy was getting to low so it was time for her to leave. She pulled herself out of his mind and returned to her own. Back in the world of reality Leyley was back in her mind and the darkness that weighed heavy on Bruce's soul had lifted. Bruce returned to his normal wolf form and slowly woke up. He opened his eyes and saw Leyley sitting next to him.

Leyley,"Are you ok Bruce?"

Bruce (groans),"I think so. I just had the weirdest dream. You and I were fighting but I don't know why."

Leyley,"It wasn't a dream. You were angry and the darkness took hold of you. You kind of became a monster but I fought to bring you back."

Bruce,"I what? I'm so sorry Leyley. Are you ok?"

Leyley,"I am. Don't worry....I can handle myself."

Bruce,"How come you fought to bring me back and not leave like most probably would've/have done?"

Leyley,"Cause you're my friend. I care about you. You're my best friend actually. You're always there for me so how can I just up and abandon you when you need me?"

Bruce,"Thank you Leyley. Hearing that means a lot to me. You're a true friend." (Smiles)

>

This is the end of the story piece and I hope you all enjoyed what you read. In closing I would just like to say not to many people are true in this world,there's a lot of fake/hurtful people out there. But those who stand by you as well as fight for you are the people you should treasure. For they are true people and true friends. Be sure you never take them for granted and be there for them just like they are for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.2K 130
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
156K 7.7K 16
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
173K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc