Until The Break Of Dawn! |✔️|

By Kirsten_18

****Book 4**** A Carlisle Cullen Fanfic~~ \ I Don't Own Anything Expect For My Characters and Sorta My Plots... More

Chapter 1: яєиєѕмєє мσνєѕ & вєℓℓα'ѕ σтнєя ∂αυgнтєя
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕!
Chapter 3: αℓαяι¢ єѕ¢αρєѕ ωιтн α нувяι∂
Chapter 4: вσииιє'ѕ ριѕѕє∂
Chapter 5: иєω ρℓαи!
Chapter 6: яєиєѕмєє'ѕ нєяє & вєℓℓα'ѕ ∂єα∂! уαу!
Chapter 7: αмяιтα'ѕ & ¢αу∂єи'ѕ мαтє, тнє ωнιтє ℓιgнт?
Chapter 8: тαвιтнα'ѕ & є∂ωαя∂'ѕ ωє∂∂ιиg
ᗩTTEᑎTIOᑎ !! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᖇEᗩᗪ!!!!!
Chpater 9: ʝαѕρєя ѕтιℓℓ нαѕ fαмιℓу αℓινє?
Chapter 10: ʝυѕт α ℓαzу тιмє
Chapter 11: ∂σи'т киσω ωнαт 2 иαмє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя
Chapter 12: тнαикѕgινιиg ∂αу
𝔹𝕀𝔾 ℕ𝔼𝕎𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕆ℕ𝔼
ATTENTION EVERYONE
Chapter 13: ωнαт тнє α¢тυαℓ f*¢к?
Chapter 14: яσѕαℓιє'ѕ вαвιєѕ вιятн ιѕ σи нσℓ∂
I Need Help! Re-read towards the bottom!
Chapter 15: тнє вαттℓє тнαт ∂єтєямιиєѕ fαтє
Authors' Note: Please Read
Author's Note: So sorry
Chapter 16: вяαи∂ иєω вєgιииιиg

Chapter 2: яσѕαℓуи ¢σмєѕ вα¢к αи∂ ℓєαн ιмρяιитѕ

2.3K 83 17
By Kirsten_18

Rosalyn Comes Back and Leah Imprints

Previously

Just then, the door opens and slams shut. Jasper and I locked eyes and shared a look. Thinking one word and one word only: Bella.

"Mom, when you and the others are done can we have a family meeting?" Edward asks coming in through the doorway.

"Yeah, sure," I said as I set my plate on the island.

Continue

****Kirsten's POV still****

I ate half of my food then put the rest in the trash and washed my dirty dishes. Then I walked into the family room as I saw Edward, Alec, Jane, and Bree standing with hatred in their eyes. "What? What did Bella do this time?"

"I had just found out that Bella has another daughter. Her name is Marie Emma Swan. Marie is actually Phil's daughter, Bella has sex with him. Bella still wants dad but not just him, she wants to have his child too. Bella's saying dad's a walking sex god. Also, Bella told Charlie that she was still a virgin. Renée knows that Bella is a major sl*t but she has no idea that Marie is Phil's child, but Renée knows that Bella has a fling with the males in La Push and in Forks. She says that if you can survive the pregnancy so can she and she can have 'dad's' child when she gives birth to Renesmee. But then she came up with a new idea, the idea is instead of becoming a vampire now she'll have sex with all the male vampires and have as many hybrids just to help her rule over the human and vampire race plus the whole world. As for Charlie, he now knows how his daughter became and has disowned her." Edward explains to us.

"Wow, that's a lot. Is that why you took my phone with you. So you could record her."

"Yeah. Here you go, mom." He hands me my iPhone.

"Okay, now that's done and over...." I was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at it and saw 'Unknown Number' on it. I looked over to Alice and she mouthed 'answer it' so I did.

"Hello?" I said as I answered it.

"Hewo?" A small voice said, it sounds like a two or three year old.

"Hi there. Who might you be, little one?"

"I Mawie Emma Swan. Bewa Swan daughter. Are you te lut tat mommy hates?"

I looked at Edward. 'Is she really Bella's daughter? Why is she calling me?' I thought to him.

'Yes, It's Marie. I don't know why, ask her.' Edward thought back.

"Yes, I am. May I ask why you're calling me, sweetie?" I softly said.

"Yea, I'm cawing 'cause I don't want my gwandma anymore. Can you abopt me, paweese?" Marie asks me.

"Sure, of course. I'd love to adopt you, sweetie. When do you want to be adopted?"

"As soon as pawssieble. And can you hab someone get me?"

"Yes, I will. Okay, good bye and see you soon, sweetie."

"Bye-bye."

With that I hung up.

"Well, guess you guys get to have another sibling. And we, Carlisle get to have another child."

"Eek!" Alice squeals while jumping up and down. "A new sister. I wonder if she'll let me dress her up."

"No way, me and her are going to be pranking." Emmett argues.

"Can you two stop arguing? We have to get ready for Rosalyn. So, Rosalie, go get everything ready in her room. Emmett, Edward, and Alec go get the furniture. Jane and Bree go get the paint and decorations. And Jasper, baby can you watch either Amrita or Cayden."

"I can watch both, if you'd like." Jay says as he picks them up.

"Alright, now Carlisle honey. We need to go to the airport to pick up my brother and sister. Justin's coming here because he's tired of Victorville and Tabby's here cuz of Edward. I have a feeling that Justin is mated to someone in La Push, I just don't know who." I told my lovable husband.

Everyone went to do the tasks I have them as Carlisle and I went to pick up my older brother and little sister at the airport.

~Time skip brought to you by one sexy Cauis/Jamie Campbell Bower in a sexy bunny costume~

~At the Airport~

As Carlisle and I were talking about our new soon-to-be child, I heard Tabby and Justin arguing.

"No, I'm telling you now, Destiny isn't right for you. I mean, you broke up with her and now she's trying to get back with you. Don't, she's not worth it."

"I just don't want to be alone anymore. Okay, now no more. I'm done with this argument." Justin says.

I shake my head at them. "Well, aren't you guys happy to be here." Walking over to them.

They looked at me. Justin smiled while tabby ran up to me.

"Where's Eddie at? Did he not come with you?" She asks, looking around for him.

"No, I told him to help out on Rosalyn's room. He'll be there when we get there. I promise. Now let's go." I said after I hugged them.

We walked to Carlisle's car and set the bags in the trunk and left.

~Another time skip~

****Tabitha's POV****

I can't wait to see my mate. I miss him so much.

"Can we please hurry. I don't want to wait any longer to see him." I complained.

Punky sighs. (A/n: that's Kirsten's nickname.) "you heard her, babe."

Carlisle nods his head and drives faster.

By the time we get to the house I was bouncing in my seat. I was to excited to see Edward, but also my family as well. Just as I was about to open the door, something zips by and pulls me out.

"You're here, you're really here!" It was Edward.

"Eddie, my love. I missed you." I kissed him roughly.

"I missed you, too." He said pulling away. "Now all we need to wait for is Bella to give birth to Renesmee Carlie Cullen. My daughter and soon-to-Be your daughter." He smiled at me. "Now let's go in the house."

He escorts me inside or the whole family is waiting including my little niece and nephew. "Hey Cay and Am, how are my little ones doing."

"Good, auntie tabby." They both said at the same time. They laughed at each other.

"So, can I ask you something Ed?"

"Of course, babe. What?"

"Are you done with whatever you were doing? Cause I want to spend some time together alone."

I think he got the idea because he grabbed me and ran to our meadow.

****Kirsten's POV****
~20 minutes later~

I was in mine and Carlisle's room just relaxing. Amrita and Cayden came in. They laid on the bed with me. It was only 5:00pm when I received a phone call.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Hey, is Rose there? It's Rosalyn." Rosa said.

"Yes, She is. She's actually doing your room. May I ask why?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm actually early. I arrived at the airport at 4:48pm."

"Why didn't you call us. I would have gotten Rosalie to pick you up." I told her as I went to Rose.

"I know but I needed to charge my phone. So, can you have auntie Rose pick me up."

"She's on her way right now. She just left." Emmett said.

"Emmett said she's on her way now. I'll let you go, okay."

"Alright, tell uncle Em I'll see him soon. Bye."

"Okay, bye." I hung up.

"Well, guess she arrived earlier than expected. Eh, at least you and rose will be able to get what you wanted for a long time now." I told Emmett. Emmett just smiled at me, I read his mind and felt his emotions.

His emotions are a mixture of: happy, joyous, anxious, and nervousness. 'I can't wait for me and Rosie to be parents. We've waited long enough. But, what happens of the pregnancy goes wrong? Or Rosalyn doesn't want to help us out? Or.....?' I cut Emmett's thoughts off.

"Em, you know Rosa will go through this. And nothing will go wrong, I'll make sure nothing happens. I promise." I promised him as I gave him an encouraging smile.

He sighed in relief and went to hunt.

****Leah's POV**** (a/n: didn't expect that did ya)

I was at the pack house when I felt this pull. This pull was pulling me to somewhere, I just know it.

"Hey, Sam?" I said/asked.

"Yes, Leah." Sam turns around in shock that I'm talking to him.

"Why? Why do I feel this pull pushing me to go somewhere? Like I'm meant to follow it." I explained to him.

Sam looked deep in his own thoughts trying to see what it could mean.

"I think you're just gonna have to follow it and see where it leads you. That's all I have to say." He said.

I got up from my seat and sighed. "Alright, I'm going."

I ran into the woods and shifted to follow the pull. As I ran I felt the pull lessening. I ran past the treaty line and found myself at the Cullen's house. I stood there in my wolf from, confused on why I felt the need to go inside. I went behind a tree a shifted back into my human from and I found close in the tree as well. I put them on and walked to the door.

I was about to knock when I hesitated. 'What if my imprint doesn't want me? What if they reject me? Or they laugh at me? Or they ignore me entirely?' I thought.

The door opens and reveals the vampire doctor known as Carlisle.

"...." I was gonna say something but I couldn't find the right words to say.

"Leah Clearwater. May I ask why you're here? Not that it doesn't bother us but?" The doc asks me.

"I...I'm here b...because of th...the p...pull." I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow. "What pull?"

"I don't know. I think it's my um imprint."

"Imprint? I wonder?" He says quietly. "Why don't you come in. I'll go get my wife and you two can talk, Alright?"

I nodded as I came in.

"Here, have a seat. I'll be back."

I sat down on the couch in the living room, that's if you want to call it that when there are vampires living here, and saw the twins playing the ps4. They were playing Fortnite.

"Yes, she's here now. She's on the couch in the living room. Do you know why she's here, love?" I heard the doc ask his wife.

"I think so, let me go ask her if she feels a pull when you know who comes in. Now go get my brother, please." His wife said coming down the stairs and then she sat next to me.

"So, Leah. You say you feel a pull, right?"

I nod my head.

"Okay, I think I know who your imprint is?" She says.

"Who?" I asked.

I then heard someone walking downstairs and smelt the most amazing smell ever. Then the most sexist man walked in. He was 5"inches, he has hazel-Blue eyes, has a tattoo on his arm, and has the most dazzling smile ever.
(A/n: this is what my older brother looks like. I'm using him in this. And the little one is my younger brother.)

'ᎥᏆ's ᏞᎥᏦᎬ ᎶᏒᎪᏉᎥᏆᎽ
ᎽᎾuᏒ ᎳhᎾᏞᎬ ᏟᎬᏁᏆᎬᏒ shᎥfᏆs
suᎠᎠᎬᏁᏞᎽ ᎥᏆ's ᏁᎾᏆ ᏆhᎬ ᎬᎪᏒᏆh hᎾᏞᎠᎥᏁᎶ ᎽᎾu hᎬᏒᎬ.
ᎽᎾu ᎳᎾuᏞᎠ ᎠᎾ ᎪᏁᎽᏆhᎥᏁᎶ, bᎬ ᎪᏁᎽᏆhᎥᏁᎶ hᎬ ᏁᎬᎬᎠs
Ꭺ fᏒᎥᎬᏁᎠ, Ꭺ sᎥsᏆᎬᏒ, Ꭺ ᏢᏒᎾᏆᎬᏟᏆᎬᏒ, Ꭺ ᏞᎾᏉᎬᏒ.'

"Hello Leah. It's nice to meet you, I'm Justin. This midget right here older brother." The handsome man, I mean, Justin said.

"H...hi. I...I'm L...Leah C...Clearwater. I...it's nice t...to meet y...you, too." I can't believe I'm stuttering. This has never happened before especially not with Sam.

He chuckles, "so, you want to hang out sometime?" He asks.

"Yes!" I immediately replied to him. 'Is he really my imprint? He's so perfect. And he's my imprint. I thought that only male shifters imprint?'

The doc's wife coughed, gaining my attention out of my mind.

"Alright, I'll let you two get to know each other while i go put the twins to bed. Plus, I need to sleep as well. It's almost nine o'clock. So, good night. And when Rose & Rosa comes back, tell them I'm asleep." She says then leaves upstairs.

My imprint, Justin, led me to his room and we talked all night.

****Third POV****

Somewhere around the time Justin and Leah were talking, Rose came back with Rosa. Emmett has came back from hunting. Edward came back with a sleeping Tabitha. Alice was with Rose and Rosa talking about shopping, then Rosa went to sleep. Carlisle was in his study, working on some files from the hospital. Kirsten put the twins asleep and went in hers and Carlisle's room with someone following behind her, without her knowing. It was Jasper, Kirsten's momma's boy. Jasper ran to his room and got pajamas on and ran back to his ma. Kirsten and Jasper has another mother/son night, by sleeping. Well, Kirsten slept while Jasper cuddles with his ma.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.7K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
60.7K 1.7K 12
This is a Twilight and a Percy Jackson crossover. It is after both of the series end, with of course a little twist end to the Percy Jackson series...
680K 11.4K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...