Finding Nemo/Finding Dory Hum...

By MalloryMynatt

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS SO PLEASE DONT ASK Basically shorts written about the characters from Finding Nemo/ Find... More

Before you read
(Not A Short) Shipped Characters Moments in FN/FD
Winter Wonderland (idk what to call this XD)
Drowning Distress (ugh such a bad title ;-;)
Fathers Day (CW: Domestic @bus3)
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Sexualitys
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Flaws and/or Disorders
The Date
⚡️Nightmares & Cuddles♥️
Thank You
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization
Stay Who You Are
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 2
Mothers Day (Old Short From 2017)
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 3
Aquarium Field Trip
((NOT A SHORT)) UPDARE PART 2
((NOT A SHORT)) The Characters' Birthdays
The Lab (Tank) Gang
Tension and Forgiveness (idk what to call this garbage)
🎄🎁Christmas Special 2018🎁🎄
Amnesia
Exciting News
Gileach Valentines Day Short
Greif
Double Birthdays
No one's gonna take you away from me (TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE)
Regret
🍁Thanksgiving Proposal🍁
Late Night Baking (Christmas Short 2019 1/5)
Power Outage (Christmas Short 2019 2/5)
Gift Hunting (Christmas Short 2019 3/5)
Hank's Past (Christmas Short 2019 4/5)
The Party (Christmas Short 2019 5/5)
((NOT A SHORT)) Christmas 2020 Special Announcement/Synopsis
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 1/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 2/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 3/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 4/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 5/5)

Peach's Brother (TW: Attempted Suicide)

159 1 0
By MalloryMynatt

⚠️Trigger Warning: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. If this bothers you, you may skip this one.⚠️

A/N: This is a short I made for one of my newer OCs, Peter, Peach's younger brother. He is based off of Allison Janney's younger brother that passed away from an addiction. This also features another OC, Maggie. Now I am still working on Maggie's backstory short but basically all you need to know right now is that she was placed in the lab after Nemo escapes and before the rest of the Tank Gang escape. She helps the gang escape and she now lives with the gang as Gill and Peach's adopted daughter. But this is about Peter not Maggie, so enjoy :3

Peach was laying on the ground in pitch darkness, in the distance a voice echoed throughout the area. "Peach!" The voice cried. Peach's eyes quickly shot open once she realized the voice was calling her name. She stood up and frantically looked around, trying to find the voice. She could see nothing, but darkness. "H-Hello?" "Peach!" Peach stopped and noticed a human looking figure standing a few feet away from her. "Help!" The figure cried. Peach ran over to the figure to try and get a good look at it.

"Hello!? Are you okay!?" She called back. "Help me, Peach!" "I'm coming!" Once she got closer, the figure started to look more like a recognizable person. The person was male with longish pink hair, the same color as Peach's, with half of his hair covering his right eye, glasses, and a light pink shirt with a pink tie. Peach suddenly recognized who this person was, tears falling from her cheeks. "Peter?" Peter turned to Peach with a slight smile. "Peter!" She hugged him. "I'm so sorry I left! You have no idea what I've been through!"

"Save it, sis." Peter said in a more grimmer tone. Peach glanced up at him confused. "What?" Without warning, Peter shoved Peach to the ground. He stared down at her, grinning. "How does it feel now, little miss perfect?" "Peter-" "Shut it! Do you have any idea how much your popularity has tortured me!?" "I never asked for popularity!" "It doesn't matter! You being a very talented student had led me into being bullied by those same kids that admired you! What's worse was YOU were the one that had to rescue me! You should've left me to fend for myself, maybe then I would've gotten some respect too!"

"Peter, that isn't true! I would never leave you behind. I respect you!" Peter scoffs. "You're only saying that out of pity." "I'm not! I've always cared about and respected you! I wish I never left you behind without warning!" "I'm honestly glad you left. That meant I could try to be the one everyone loves and adores." This broke Peach's heart. How could her own brother say this to her face to face? "Y-You're wrong! This isn't you! You're not my little brother! And I'll prove it by finding you again!"

Peter chuckled. "I'd like to see you try." He grinned at her one more time before charging right at her. "Aaaah!!!" Her eyes shot open again, only to be met with Gill who was shaking her vigorously. "Peach! Oh thank god you're awake! Are you okay? You kept on screaming and crying and it worried me-" Peach brought knees to her chest and broke down, sobbing against her them. Gill hugged her, letting her cry against his shoulder. "It's okay, you're safe. I got you." He whispered whilst gently stroking her back.

Peach tried to explain what happened, her words muffled against Gill's shoulder. He chuckled a bit at this. "I can't hear you, love." Peach moves her head from his shoulder and repeated. "T-There's something I never told you." "What? What is it?" She hesitated before continuing. "I have a brother." "Huh?" "I have a younger brother named Peter and I need to go back home and see him again." She explained once more. "Why?" Gill asked. "Because he must be worried to death, and knowing him he may not even be safe right now."

"What do you mean?" "Because he loathes himself. He was only happy whenever I was with him." Peach gasped, getting a terrible realization. "What if he isn't alive!? What if he already-" "Shh, Peach it's gonna be okay. I don't think he would do something like that." Assured Gill. "I've been separated from him for years, it's bound to have happened!" Peach retorted. "Look, let's not jump to conclusions. We can go see your brother to make sure he's alright. Where does he live?" Peach gulped, knowing Gill probably wouldn't be okay with her answer.

"S-South Korea." "What!?" "I was a teenager when I was taken, and we lived in South Korea, there's no way Peter could be anywhere else." She tried to explain. "Do you have any idea how far that is from here!?" "I don't want to not be there to save my brother when he one day decides to take his own life!" Peach finally snaps. The two just froze for a moment before Peach calmed down and spoke up again, new tears forming. "Gill, please. I don't want my brother die alone. I want him alive with me."

He didn't reply, he instead wiped Peach's tears, rubbing his thumb against her cheek. Gill sighed. "You can go." "Really?" He nodded. "You can see your brother, but on one condition." "What?" She asked. "I have to go with you." "A-Are you sure?" Gill simply nods in response. Peach smiles, more tears falling down her cheeks. "Why are you crying this time?" "Because I love you." Said Peach before hugging him again. Gill chuckled before returning the embrace. Later that day, Peach and Gill booked the earliest flight tickets they could to head out to South Korea.

Deb approached the two and asked what they were doing. "We're booking plane tickets." Gill replied, not moving his eyes from his laptop screen. "Ooh, to where?" "South Korea." Peach answered, Deb gasped excitedly. "Are we going on a vacation? I haven't traveled in so long!" "No, this is an emergency trip Peach and I are going on. She has a younger brother there and we're trying to see if he's okay." Explained Gill. "Aww, well tell him Flo and I send him condolences."

"Um okay, thanks Deb." Said Peach before turning to Gill. "When does our flight leave?" "In a few hours, we better hurry and leave." (A/N: I don't know if this is accurate, I don't know if someone can buy a flight ticket to South Korea only hours in advance, I only assume through my research that it is the case but if I'm wrong please tell me.) "Alright, I'll pack." "I'll go tell Maggie." With that the two rushed up stairs. Deb stood there awkwardly, looking over at her "sister".

"They probably just want an excuse to go on a romantic trip by themselves. Cuties." Gill went over to Maggie's room to find her playing some music on her launchpad for Gurgle, Jacques, Bubbles and Bloat. Once she finished the song, she sees Gill at the doorway. "Hey, Gill." "Hey, I need to have a word with you all." "What's up, Gill?" Asked Bloat. "Is everything okay?" Asked Maggie. "Well, I have to go with Peach to South Korea for a couple of days. She has a younger brother there and she's worried about him, so we're going there to see if her brother's okay."

"What? But we just escaped!" Exclaimed Gurgle. Maggie stood up and walked over to Gill. "Gill, I'm coming too." "You can't go, Margret. We already paid for the tickets. We won't be gone for long." "But Gill-" "No buts. Peach and I will be fine, I promise we'll be back as soon as we can." Maggie sighed and nodded, hugging Gill. "Can we at least go drop you guys off?" He let go to of her, grinning at her. "Sure." "Yes!" With that, the two fist bumped. They arrived at the airport. Maggie gave Gill and Peach one last hug. "Tell your brother I said 'hi'."

"We will, sweetheart." Said Peach. "We'll be back. Bloat, you're in charge." Added Gill. "Yes!" Bloat happily fist bumped Gurgle, who quickly grabs his sanitizer after doing so. Gill leans towards Maggie. "Maggie, you're in charge of him." "Got ya." Maggie replied, hugging Gill once more. After saying their goodbyes, the entered the airport and boarded their flight. They were lucky enough to get to sit next to each other.

About 12 to 13 hours into the flight (A/N: I did some research and it takes 14 hours and 20 minutes to fly from Pennsylvania (US) to South Korea), Gill was sitting there, his eyes shut, deep in thought. Peach could tell he was thinking about something so she tapped her arm. Gill didn't respond or move, making her giggle a bit. "Gill, you're not fooling anyone. I can tell you're thinking." Gill opened his eyes and chuckled before kissing Peach's cheek. "So uh, what were you thinking?"

Gill was silent for a couple of seconds before answering her. "Why didn't you tell me about your brother when we were back in captivity? We could've went over to see him the minute we escaped." Peach sighed. "I don't know, it's not that I forgot, I guess there wasn't a good time to tell you back in the lab." Gill read her expression like an open book and could tell there was something else to this. "Now you're the one who's not fooling me. Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"...I thought it wouldn't matter to you or that you wouldn't care." Gill set a hand on her shoulder. "Peach, of course I'd care. You helped me get over the struggles I had to deal with in the past, why shouldn't I care to help you cope with your's?" "I just feel bad that we have to fly for fourteen hours just to check on one person." "I don't mind at all, I wouldn't care how far your brother lived, I'd still take you to him. The only thing that matters is that he needs you." Peach thought it over, nodding.

"Gill?" "Hm?" "Since we're on the subject of stuff we never told each other, do you have any siblings of your own?" Gill scoffed, shaking his head. "Nah, I don't even have a family. I was raised in foster care until college." "Oh, Gill. I'm so sorry." "It's alright, I got you, Maggie and the others. I couldn't ask for anything better." Peach blushes, smiling a bit. "What about your life with your brother? How come he loathes himself?" Gill changes the subject.

"Well, back when we were kids in school, I was pretty popular. I didn't know why but I guess it had to do with the fact that I had some of the highest grades, was bilingual and could already speak English and Chinese fluently for the kids that needed help with homework, and I guess the kids thought I was the most physically attractive." "I could definitely see why." Gill teased.

"Hm. And unfortunately, my brother wasn't treated as kindly. He was made fun of for being a boy with pink hair, I guess they didn't care I also had pink hair because I was a girl, which was just sexist, so he was always bullied. Sometimes by the same kids that would adore me. I always felt bad for being who I was because I was practically treated like royalty while my own brother was like dirt." Peach paused a moment, tears staring to form. "P-Peter was a good kid. He kept me motivated throughout my school life until I was taken. I never got to tell him that to his face." Gill set a hand on her shoulder.

"Peach, don't talk like that. I'm sure he's still alive." "If I had just told him how much he means to me, maybe he wouldn't be so hard on himself." Peach retorts, tears falling. He couldn't stand her like this and hugs her in and instant. "It's not your fault. I positive your brother will be okay once we land. The last thing you need is to be hard on yourself too. Alright?" Peach sniffled, nodding. The two soon landed, and hitched a cab to drive them to Peach's old home.

Once they got there, they looked up upon the simple, traditional looking home. "I-I can't believe I'm actually here." Said Peach, stunned. "Come on, we don't have any time to lose." Gill approached the door, Peach following suit. Peach knocks, but there's no answer. She tries again, still nothing. "Hello? Peter?" Peach cautiously asked. Again, no answer. Gill impatiently sighed and went to slide open the door, expecting to have to break the door down, only to find that it was unlocked.

"Oh no, that's not good." Peach ran inside. "Peach, wait!" Gill ran in after her. She frantically searched the entire house, not finding her brother anywhere. She suddenly got to her and Peter's old bedroom. There was a bit on the door. "Dearest family, you've meant the world to me and have kept me going throughout my life. Though, I deeply miss my older sister, Peach, and haven't seen her in years after she suddenly disappeared. I guess she didn't want anything to do with me either, which is alright. I wouldn't want anything with me too. Maybe I'll find happiness after I'm gone. We'll have to see. Until we meet again, I love you all. Peter." The note read.

Peach gasped before carefully opening the door, her eyes widening. She could see Peter holding out a container of pills, about to overdose. "PETER, NO!!!" Peach darted as fast as she could towards him. "Peach-!?" She hugs him tighter than she ever had when she was a kid. "Peter, please don't do this!" "You're back!? How!? Where were you!?" Peter asked. "I was taken away to an illegal human experiment lab in Pennsylvania, where these doctors would do terrible things to patients! It was awful!"

Peter was shocked. All this time, he thought his sister ditched him and forgot about him. Instead she was taken away from him by horrible people. "I-I had no idea-" "I missed you so much! So much so that I don't want you to take your own life. You have no idea how much you mean to me." "How could I mean anything to you, you're so perfect and talented, you have no flaws whatsoever."

"That's not true, I know people saw me as that flawless popular kid everyone wanted to be, but truth be told, I had my own share of faults. I was always a nervous wreck and would easily be stressed and anxious, heck some of that still holds weight on me today, but hanging out with you would always make me feel better. You made me want to become successful so I could be a good role model to you." Peter starts to tear up. "Really?"

"Yes, of course. You have been my idol for years, even if no one agreed. You were my shoulder to cry on and someone told goof off and be myself with. I love you so much... and I don't want to see you go." Tears were staining Peter's eyes. "You mean that?" "Of course I do, why else would I come back to see you again?" Peter chuckled, more tears falling before hugging Peach. "I'm so glad you're back." He whispered. "Me too." Peach added. Peter sobs against Peach's shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how silly it was to be upset." "It's was not, it's alright. Just remember that that was all in the past, you have no one to bully you anymore, especially not while I'm around." Peach looked up to see Gill watching the whole thing, wiping a tear from his eye. "Hey, I saw that." Peach teased making Gill chuckle. Peter glances at him and backs up once he notices his scars. "Oh, Peter this is my boyfriend, Gill. I met him at the lab." Peter's nerves calmed a bit as he shook Gill's hand.

"Nice to meet you, kid." "And I you." Peter then leans towards Gill. "Thanks for taking care of my sister." He whispers. "Of course. No problem." After Peach and Gill explained to Peter where they have been for the past few years, and what has happened since then, Peter was really stunned. "You managed to stay in a mental ward disguised as patient laboratories? Did they hurt you?" Peach chuckled remembering how she first met Gill because of one of her injuries.

"A few times but it was nothing too serious. Gill managed to keep us safe from being experimented on." "You sound like a really good leader, Gill." "Thanks." Peter suddenly had a realization. "So now that you live in Pennsylvania, does that mean we'll barely see each other?" "Not exactly, no. We thought we'd let you move Pennsylvania." Peach answered. He became excited. "Really?" "Yeah, defiantly. Only if you're up for it." "Sis, I'm more than up for it!" Peter hugged his sister tighter than ever. "Thank you so much!" Peach chuckled, hugging him back. "You're welcome, little bro."

A/N: Ya I had no idea how to end this but I'm actually kinda proud with how long this is. Hopefully Peter is a nice edition to my OCs. Thanks for reading!

~Rxin3 💜☔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 564 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
21.9K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...