2 Parents 6 Teenagers {✔}

By CJ_Fanfics

тнє ѕєqυєℓ тσ 2 ραяєитѕ 6 кι∂ѕ!! They are now older and most are in their teenage years. Y/N tries to live he... More

1) Y/N's Party
2) Boyfriend?
3) Nightmare
Not An Update!
4) Don't Fight Please!
5) Oh God...
6) Real Family
7) Be My Valentine?
Questions!!!
Tagged!!!
8) School Camp
Answers to Questions!!
9) Suspension?!
10) Another Bad Dream
12) Chores
13) Babysitting and Worry
14) Girls Day
15) Bullying
16) I Smell Friendship
17) The Park
Hey...
Not an Update!
18) Day At Dads Work Pt 1
19)Day At Dad's Work pt.2
20)Day At Dad's Work pt 3
21) Please...
22) Secret Admirer
New Cover!!
23) IT'S YOU?!
24) Is Love Blossoming?
25) What Did The Dream Mean?
26) He's Home
27) Thoughts
28) ⚠️ Date Night ⚠️
29) The Figure In The Dark
30)A Life Lost
31) Grief
32) Confrontation
33) Stranger
34) Aftermath
35) Graduation Days
Character QnA
Character QnA: Answers!
36) The End

11) Girlfriend?? Bad Dinner!

3.2K 89 68
By CJ_Fanfics

A/N: first off I just wanna say I am sorry for such a late update it's just that school is being a beach and being incredibly stressful and also I have extreeeeeme writers block, yay 😕😒 Anyways I hope you enjoy his crappy chapter!! Also the chapter is longer, cause I made you all wait so long 💜💜💜 Btw this chapter is like 4500+ words.

"Y/N" Dad (J) quietly called out to me. I was currently on my bed, wallowing in boredom. I turned around on my bed to look at the door where Dad was standing. I sat up on my bed and Dad took it as a sign to enter.

"Are you ok honey? You didn't eat much lunch" Dad asked concerned.

"Yeah, it's just the Dream was different from my normal bad dreams so I'm confused as to why it's different" I sighed as I flopped down back on my bed. Dad chuckled at my actions and walked over and sat down on the side of my bed.

"Maybe it's a good thing?" Dad tried to say positively, yet his tone had slight doubt laced in it.

"It wasn't good Dad, it was worse then my normal ones" I pouted with a small sigh.

"If you'd like you can tell me about it" Dad suggested and I, once again, sighed.

"So, I was in the kitchen with Yoongi Oppa, and he was heating up our lunch, when he handed me my food there was a knock on the door so Oppa went to check it, I heard him shouting and then he went quiet, so when I turned around and was about to ask him if everything was ok, something was covering my face and it went black" I took a deep breath.

"When we woke up, Oppa was behind me so I couldn't see him and we were tied up by our hands, Oppa kept on saying things like 'it's going to be ok' and stuff, but then this woman came and was like, taunting him and repeating what he said and laughed afterwards, w-when she came into the light it was my... ex-mom, s-she said that she wanted me a-and that she needed Yoongi Oppa there so s-she could get to me... and that's when I woke up" I took a deep breath as I rubbed my now glossy eyes.

"Oh honey..." Dad said before pulling me into a hug.

"I-it just felt so real Dad..." I whispered into his chest.

"Don't worry honey, nothing going to happen, you're safe here, I promise" Dad whispered and continued saying sweet and calming words whilst stroking my hair. After a while we ended up lying down on the bed, me cuddling into Dad's chest.

"Dad... do you think that Mom still wants revenge on me?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"I don't know honey, but all I know is that if she ever comes back and tries to harm you I will personally give her a beating, no one hurts my baby, my babies to be exact" Dad smiled as I chuckled slightly.

"Thank you Dad, I love you" I smiled as I looked up and gave Dad a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too honey, anyways I was also coming to tell you that we have some guests coming over, the Im family" Dad smiled when he saw my eyes sparkle.

"Yaaaay!!" I smiled as I jumped up from my bed. "Wait when?" I turned back around and asked.

"What time is it..." Dad said as he turned his head to look at the clock on your bedside table. "Six or seven hours, it's still only 1pm" Dad said which I nodded at. "Wanna help make dinner?" Dad asked hopefully, cause y'know cooking dinner for like fifteen people alone is hard.

"Okie!" I smiled.

"Oh and get Yoongles too please" Dad smiled as he stood up.

"Yoongles?" I chuckled.

"It's cute" Dad shrugged as we both walked to the door.

"Yeah I guess, just don't say it to Oppa cause y'know he'll be all like 'I'm not cute, I'm bad boy, see this three dollar chain, I got so expensive glasses and I'm so rich'"(Sorry I had to) I mimicked Yoongi which caused Dad to windshield wiper laugh. We walked out, Dad going downstairs and I walked to Yoongi's bedroom.

I knocked on the door until I heard a faint and lazy 'come in'. As I walked in I noticed a shirt on the ground, a females shirt. I walked over and picked it up and noticed that Yoongi Oppa was shirtless and had a faint tint of pink on his cheeks. I looked around the room and saw something move in the closet.

"Oppa!" I shrieked and threw the shirt at him before running out of the room. "Hurry up and put your clothes on!" I yelled from outside the room. I heard the patter of feet and Yoongi talking to someone. I knocked once more and then heard Oppa say 'come in' once more.

I hesitantly opened the door and peeped my head inside. I was happy to see that Oppa and this mystery girl both had their shirts on. I walked in and stood in front of Oppa with a teasing smile.

"So! Is this the girlfriend I have been hearing so much about?" I smirked knowingly.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend, her names CJ" (HIEmfjng don't judge pls, I couldn't think of anyone else).

"Um, hi.." CJ sheepishly waved. I smiled and ran over and hugged her.

"Pleasure to meet you! I am the obviously best sibling of Yoongi Oppas, Y/N!" I smiled which she smiled back.

"You're a cutie, I've heard lots of great things about you from Yoonie" CJ smiled.

"Really?" I looked up which she replied with a huge smile and a small nod.

"Anyways, why did you come? We were kinda busy" Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah sucking each others faces off!" I deadpanned and rolled my eyes. "Dad wants you to help with dinner, also how did you get CJ Unnie up here without Dad noticing?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, your Dad let me in, Yoonie and I were working on a project but got a little distracted" CJ chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh okie! Oppa did you know that the Ims are coming for dinner?" I asked, still hugging CJ.

"Oh are they? Oh so that's why Dad asked if you were staying cause it'll be a little crowded" Yoongi chuckled.

"Mhm! So let's go cook!" I smiled and pulled them both up. We all walk downstairs and to the kitchen where Dad was already starting to cook.

"Ah! About time! And CJ honey you don't have to help if you don't want to, you're our guest" Dad smiled politely towards CJ.

"No, no, no it's ok, I'm happy to help" CJ smiled back and walked over to the sink.

"Ok then, CJ and Y/N you can do the potatoes, Yoongi salads and meat" We all nodded and I walked over to the sink where CJ already was.

"How many Dad?" I asked as I grabbed the bag of potatoes.

"Well, there is gonna be sixteen if CJ is staying for dinner, so around about ten or twelve" Dad replied with a small nod. I washed the potatoes as CJ peeled them and then after all the potatoes were peeled, we cut them and placed them in a pot.

"Umm, maybe a couple more, like one or two" Dad added whilst looking into the pot. We added another two potatoes -washed, peeled and cut- into the pot. Dad nodded in approval and then dismissed the two of us. We both walked to the living room and just talked.

"So! How long have you and Oppa been together?" I asked curious.

"Not long, umm, about a month or so? We have almost been together officially for to months but before we were kinda like friends with benefits" CJ smiled.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah, So how old are you again? Sorry it just slipped my mind" CJ asked politely.

"I am fourteen" I smiled.

"Really? You look so mature!" CJ gasped.

"What?! No I don't!" I chuckled.

"Yes, you so do!" CJ smiled once again.

"Wait, shouldn't you still be in school?" I asked curious.

"Oh, that, so my Teacher had called in sick and because we had her the rest of the day we were allowed an early dismissal and because Yoonie was suspended and we have a project due tomorrow I had to come over and work on it" CJ explained.

"Ohh!" I nodded.

"Gossiping about me huh?" Yoongi chuckled from the doorway.

"There's nothing to gossip about" CJ rolled her eyes. I laughed at this and Yoongi scoffed.

"Anyways are you staying for dinner ba-CJ" Yoongi corrected himself as he turned his head to see if Dad noticed.

"Yeah I guess" CJ smiled.

"Great I'll tell Dad" Yoongi smiled back before walking away again. CJ and I went back to talking about girl stuff and we hadn't noticed that hours went by. Only when we noticed was when we were asked to go pick up the others.

"Wait!? Oppa's driving!?!" I panicked once I heard this information.

"Oh shut up! I'm a good driver!" Yoongi scoffed.

"No you aren't Oppa! Last time you drove you almost hit a pedestrian and a mailbox!" I defended myself.

"There was a bee!" Yoongi defended himself. "Now shut up and get inside the car" Yoongi growled as he took the keys from Dad and we all waked to the car.

CJ sat in the middle section with me, Yoongi in the drivers seat and Dad in the passengers seat. I buckled myself in, clutching onto CJ. She chuckled slightly at my actions but nonetheless hugged back.

"Ready?" Yoongi asked and everyone nodded. Yoongi put the keys in and started the engine.

"Ok Yoongi before you go, just remember to go slowly and to not go so hard on the breaks" Dad reminded with a nervous smile.

"Yeah, yeah" Yoongi rolled his eyes as he put the car in reverse.

"Is it that bad?" CJ whispered silently to me.

"Yeah, but after this, we get ice cream cause we didn't die" I whispered back.

"Heard that" Yoongi replied as he turned his whole upper body to face the back of the car. CJ and I laughed silently and Yoongi carefully backs out of the driveway and waited for a car to drive past. Once the car did, Yoongi reversed again and backed up onto the road. He put the car in drive and drove off to the school.

So far so good, well until Yoongi sneezed and EFHUDJFR WE ALMOST DIED (May God have mercy on your soul if you sneeze whilst driving). The ride there was ok, Yoongi had gotten better since the last time he drove, thank goodness. Yoongi had struggled with parking but eventually he parked without hitting anything or anyone. Taehyung and Jungkook ran towards the car, opened the door to climb in but stopped once they saw CJ.

"How come Noona is in my seat and this girl is in Y/N Noona's seat?" Taehyung asked confused.

"She's a friend of Yoongi's and came over for the evening, now suck it up and get in the back" Dad simply stated. Taehyung pouted but nonetheless hopped in the back whilst Jungkook sat in the middle next to me.

"Now to the highschool" Dad smiled and Yoongi carefully backed out of the parking spot and made his way to the highschool. Eventually Oppa parked the car at the highschool and Jungkook hopped out, fixing the car seat so that the others could get in.

Soon enough, Hoseok and Jimin came running out of the school buildings and to the car. Jimin and Hoseok got inside the car without even noticing CJ until they saw Taehyung in the back.

"Oh? Who's this?" Hoseok asked with a smile.

"Friend of Yoongi's, staying the evening" Dad simply stated and once the door was closed Yoongi drove off again. This time when he drove back they were stuck in traffic. Yoongi groaned in annoyance at the slow pace they were moving.

"Relax Yoongi, it isn't the end of the world" Dad sighed.

"I know, I just don't want to be stuck in this shitty traffic" Yoongi growled, not noticing his choice of words.

"Kim Yoongi!" Dad scolded and gave Yoongi a smack across the head.

"Ow, sorry" Yoongi mumbled as he rubbed his head. CJ and I chuckle silently at this and even exchanged numbers. Once we made it home, Yoongi and CJ went off to Yoongi's room once again and everyone else either went to their rooms or stayed in the living room.

I went to my room and sighed as I laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep. A sleep I was soon waken up by, from shaking.

"Y/N wake up!!" Yoongi shook me harder. I opened my eyes, confused. My cheeks felt wet by why? I looked around and saw a scared CJ and a worried Yoongi.

"What?" I whispered out.

"You were screaming again" Yoongi smiled sadly.

"I was?" I asked confused which Yoongi and CJ nodded at. I sat up and wiped my cheeks and eyes as I tried to recall my dream with a small pout.

"What dream was it this time?" Yoongi asked as he sat down next to me, CJ in front of me.

"Wait this happens a lot?" CJ asked which Yoongi nodded at.

"Normally she comes and sleeps with me when it happens" Yoongi smiled sadly which CJ nodded at it.

"I can't remember it.... my dream... I just came inside after we picked everyone up and laid down, I must of fallen asleep and then woke up" I thought out loud.

"How odd" CJ said which Yoongi and I both nodded at.

"Anyways, you might want to get ready, the Ims will be here in an hour" Yoongi smiled sadly as he stood up from my bed. CJ grabbed my hand with a small smile. Yoongi soon enough motioned for her to follow him, which CJ hesitantly did.

Once they both had left, I was still in my spot, full of confusion. Eventually I had gotten up to take a quick shower. After my shower I quickly dried my hair which took about 10 minutes. Meaning that there was only about 20 minutes left for me to change.

Not long after I had finished changing, there was a knock on the door. Dad (N) popped his head inside with a smile.

"They are here" Namjoon smiled as he saw me stand up and walking over. He patted my head before I walked out and he closed the door behind me. I walked downstairs whilst Dad got the rest of the family and CJ. As soon as I walk down I was greeted by the amazing Im family.

I smiled brightly. Btw for a while now it is a 'tradition' to have dinner with the Ims annually, doesn't matter when just as long as we have a dinner. It was normally at our place cause we had the most seats.

"Hey Y/N!" Jaebeom smiled.

"Hi!" I smiled as I hugged everyone in the Im family, Jackson last though.

"So I heard someone got suspended?" Mark teased.

"Oh yeah Yoongi Oppa" I shrugged. Mark sighed but smiled nonetheless.

"Why are you all still standing by the doorway! Come in and make yourself at home!" Dad (J) said as he ushered everyone into the living room. Not long after everyone came down except Yoongi and CJ.

"Where's Yoongles And CJ?" Dad (J) asked.

"They said they'll come down when it's dinner time, they are busy with their project or something" Dad (N) said as he sat down next to Dad. I sighed as I took out my phone after hearing it buzz in my pocket.

IBff 👯‍♀️
Girl we needa talk!

Me
Tea!

IBff 👯‍♀️
Ok so remember how I said I have that dance thing I'm supposed to attend in another state?

Me
Yeah

IBff 👯‍♀️
Well sis guess where it is!

Me
Where sis?

IBff 👯‍♀️
Girl it is in Seoul!!

Me
Bish you better not be playing with me

IBff 👯‍♀️
Nope!

Me
Ahhh!! When are you coming!?

IBff 👯‍♀️
Next week!

Me
Girl we can finally meet!!!

IBff 👯‍♀️
Ik!!!

Me
Oof well I'm sorry sis but I gotta go, I'm chilling with my fam Rn

IBff 👯‍♀️
All good girl you go have fun and cya next week 🥰😘

Me
Bye girl! 🥰😘

IBff 👯‍♀️
Byee~ 👋

I smiled before placing my phone back down and looked up. Dads and Jaebeom were gossiping about who knows what, Mark, Jimin, Jackson and Jinyoung were talking about school, BamBam and Youngjae were talking about some girl and Taehyung, Yugyeom and Jungkook were playing some game. I sighed, being the only girl sucked at times.

CJ!!

I stood up and walked upstairs and knocked on Yoongi's door. I entered after hearing a 'come in' and saw CJ and Yoongi cuddled up whilst looking at their laptops. They looked up from their laptops and smiled when they noticed it was me.

"What's up Y/N?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm bored being around so many guys so ima hang with you guys, if that's ok?" I asked whilst walking in the room.

"Of course! Take a seat" CJ smiled as she patted the spot next to Yoongi. I smiled as I ran over and climbed into bed, resting my head on Yoongi's shoulder and cuddling up to his side like usual. CJ smiled at my actions whilst Yoongi sighed.

"I need my arm Y/N" he said.

"I don't care Oppa" I deadpanned.

"Such disrespect" Yoongi pouted.

"Oh shut up Oppa!" I spat back. CJ chuckled at us and resumed what she was doing on her laptop. "So whatcha doing?" I asked looking at the screens.

"Our history project, that I sadly have to present alone tomorrow!" CJ glared at Yoongi Who sheepishly chuckled.

"Not my fault that kid was being disgusting and saying things about my girls" Yoongi shrugged.

"Your girls?" CJ raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you and Y/N, baby" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"Uh huh" CJ rolled her eyes, placing her head back into Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You two are cute, Y'know" I thought out loud.

"We know" Yoongi smiled.

"Wasn't talking to you, still mad at you for not introducing me to CJ Unnie sooner Oppa, do you know how hard it is being the only female in this house!" I dramatically wiped away a fake sweat drop off my forehead with a 'phew' sound.

"It isn't that bad" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I feel sick" I lied.

"Oh my gosh are you ok!? Do you want me to go to the shops to get you some medicine? Chocolate? Are you hurting? Are you on your period? Do you want some ice cream?" Yoongi showered me with questions.

"I rest my case" I smirked knowingly which caused CJ to laugh.

"Cute, you all really care about each other huh?" CJ asked with a smile.

"Well of course, we are a family" Yoongi said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well obviously, but like not all of you are blood related and well, you care more than a normal family would care about their siblings, it's nothing bad just, really cute" CJ smiled. Both Yoongi and I smiled back with a small nod.

"Blood related or not, we are family, we are stuck together, and well now you are too, kinda Unnie cause you know, your Yoongi Oppa's girlfriend" I smiled which CJ nodded in return.

Soon enough there was a small knock on the door and Taehyung walked in.

"Nehriekenenrocknsk" He said before closing the door again.

"Umm, what?" CJ asked. Yoongi shrugged.

"Oof you humans don't know anything, he said dinner is ready" I chuckled as I stood up from the bed and made my way to the door.

"Wait us humans?!" Yoongi growled. "Get your ass back here!" Yoongi roared as he threw his laptop on the bed and quickly got out of bed running after me. I screamed down the hallway and down the stairs with Yoongi close behind. CJ chuckled from inside the room and closed both their laptops before exiting the room and following them.

When CJ made it to the kitchen all eyes were on her. Especially Marks. He checked CJ up and down and it made CJ slightly uncomfortable.

"Eyes to yourself buddy" Yoongi glared at Mark who glared back.

"Oh CJ dear we don't have a seat, wait don't we have that extra one we thought we didn't need?" Dad (J) spoke.

"Don't worry bout it, CJ can take my seat I'll eat on the kitchen counter" Yoongi replied as he motioned for CJ to take a seat.

"No, Yoongi it's fine I can sit at the counter really, it's ok" CJ tried to refuse.

"No, honestly you're our guest take a seat, it's fine" Yoongi persisted and eventually CJ gave up and took Yoongi's seat next to me. I smiled as I gave her a small wave.

"FINALLY THE GODS HAVE BLESSED ME WITH ANOTHER FEMALE!!!" I shouted whilst looking up, hands spread out in the air. Everyone laughed at this and soon enough everyone dug in. Every once in a while CJ caught Marks stare on her but she ignored it. Well until it was starting to get really uncomfortable.

"Umm, May I be excused?" CJ politely asked and Dad (J) instantly said yes. CJ thanked him and stood up, walking down to where the bathroom was. Sadly, Mark didn't take the hint and followed CJ after excusing himself. Yoongi didn't like this. I turned around and I could have sworn I saw the pure red fire in his eyes as he followed them as well.

"So what's someone as pretty as you doing here?" Mark asked with a small smirk.

"I-uh homework" CJ stuttered.

"Y'know if you were homework I'd do you on my desk all day" Mark smirked once again. (I am so sorry I cringed just as much as you did writing this).

"I-I have a boyfriend you know!" CJ tried to give Mark the hint but he just wasn't taking it.

"So? It's not like we haven't cheated before" Mark chuckled lowly.

"I have never cheated once in my life!" CJ gasped.

"Oh yeah? Then what about now? You're probably sleeping around with Yoongi aren't ya?" Mark smirked.

"Hey asshole, leave her alone" Yoongi growled as he decided to but in.

"Oh yeah and who's gonna make me?" Mark challenged.

"Your worst nightmare" Yoongi glared which made Mark laugh.

"Oh I'm so scared" Mark faked a scared expression before laughing afterwards.

"You know, I have never liked you, you were always such a fuckboy that it honestly pissed me off" Yoongi glared.

"And? I'm not scared of you Mr bad boy" Mark smirked which faded once he saw Yoongi smirk.

"Maybe not but, you're probably scared of them" Yoongi smirked as he moved out of the way, showing Dads, Jaebeom and all the kids.

"Disgusting! Is that how you treat a lady!?" Jaebeom yelled at his son. "I thought you were better than that Mark!" Jaebeom sighed.

"What I-" Mark started But was cut off by Jaebeom again.

"I am so sorry Jinnie and Joon, the dinner was lovely but I feel it's best if we leave" Jaebeom politely smiled which Dads nodded at.

"Of course and you don't have to apologise, it wasn't your fault" Dad (J) smiled.

"Ok, thanks you once again and goodbye, we should go out soon yeah?" Jaebeom asked as he told his kids to put their shoes on.

"It's ok, have a safe trip home" Dad (N) smiled which all the Im family returned except Mark. Eventually after a while the Im family had left and CJ was feeling more at ease.

"Are you ok Unnie?" I asked concerned.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine now" CJ gave a small smile. Yoongi gave an awkward smile and brought CJ back up to his room.

"I'll be back with our food ok? And we can watch that movie you really wanted to watch" Yoongi sighed when he saw the sparkle in CJ's eyes. However he did have a small smile.

"Really?!" CJ asked excitedly.

"Of course" Yoongi kissed her forehead before handing her his laptop and walking out and back downstairs. Soon enough Yoongi walked back up with their plates and the movie marathon began! Well up until they were interrupted by a knock on the door again.

"Come in" Yoongi said and both Hoseok and me walked inside.

"So, spill the tea Hyung, CJ isn't just a friend is she?" Hoseok smirked.

"What makes you say that?" Yoongi questioner nervously.

"You are literally cuddling" Hoseok deadpanned with a 'duh' expression on his face.

"All friends do that!" Yoongi tried to defend them. I giggled from behind Hoseok whilst they kept on bickering. I noticed the door was still open so I closed it.

"Nope" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Alright fine but you can't tell anyone!" Yoongi glared which Hoseok nodded excitedly.

"We are-" Yoongi started and then motioned for CJ to speak.

"Huh? Me? Oh, we are dating" CJ finished. Hoseok screamed happily as he ran over and hugged the two of them.

"MY STUPID HYUNGS GOTTA GI-banemfnfj" Hoseok's mouth was covered at the end of his sentence.

"No telling anyone! Especially Dads, they'll make it a huge deal and tell literally everyone" Yoongi whined.

"What's wrong with that?" CJ asked with a pout.

"Huh? Oh nothings wrong with it, but trust me, once Dads find out you're my girlfriend... let's just say that they did some things and Hoseok's girlfriend left him because of it" Yoongi sighed. CJ looked over at Hoseok and me (who is standing beside him) for confirmation. We both nodded and CJ's eyes widened.

"Should I be scared?" CJ asked.

"No! It's just that they are really protective of us and well if you can survive that stage they absolutely adore you... but a little too much Unnie" I shivered at the memory of Hoseok's ex girlfriend.

"O-Oh ok..." CJ nervously nodded. Yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you morons even in here?" Yoongi asked.

"I sleep here" Hoseok deadpanned as he walked over to his bed.

"And I might as well just sleep here everyday" I shrugged as I crawled into Yoongi's bed next to him. "Whatcha watching?" I asked.

"A horror movie, something too scared for you" Yoongi glared.

"I literally watched a horror movie with you when I was like three Oppa" I glared.

"Yeah and you wet the bed that night" Yoongi smirked.

"YAH! THAT WAS A SECRET YOU TAKE TO THE GRAVE YOU JERK!!" I screamed hitting him with a pillow multiple times before storming out the room.

"And that's how you get rid of a Y/N" Yoongi smirked. CJ giggled and playfully hit Yoongi's chest. Yoongi chuckled and they both continued to watch their horror movie. Hoseok chuckled at the two and went to sleep afterwards.

Not long after the movie had finished, I had come back into the room and fell asleep with Yoongi and CJ. It was a good night especially because there was another girl in the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 117 11
Book 2 of the Blended series Life is going smoothly for Namjoon and Seokjin now that their sons are, for the most part, getting along. So smoothly th...
47.5K 1.3K 32
|| 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝟹 || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? ⚠️ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...
4.5K 299 14
Book 1 of the Blended series Jin runs a small, family restaurant, the only employees being his two sons. After struggling to keep the business on its...
57.3K 1.5K 19
Lee Y/N a 17 year old girl who cares about her loved ones a lot but still manages to be savage. She have only has her mother left as her family as he...