Love or Lust ? (FemxFem)

By QveenMp

Erica & Karrin (Ka-rin) have been rockin together since they was in college. They both are succesful, beautif... More

Chapter 1 - Surprise
Chapter 2 - Love
Chapter 3 - Sexcrets
Chapter 4 - Trap Tricks
Chapter 5 - Morning After
Chapter 6 - More
Chapter 7 - Dangerous Woman
Chapter 8 - Freaks Only
Chapter 9 - LaTangela

Chapter 10 - Sexcrets

1.3K 23 4
By QveenMp

* Erica P.O.V*
I wake up next to Melrose & look at her peacefully sleeping, I gently slide off from up under her and leave.

Sometimes I don't know why I do things, like why I get back at her for how she does me .. why don't I just break up with her? .. is the sex really that good? Am I really THAT attached ? I'm not sure anymore.

All I know is that I have a lot of things to do and I can't let us get in the way of that.

I hop in the car and drive to Passage Village gated community .. I have a lot of secrets. Some that Karrin will never find out.

"Factory.." I say to myself. The front gate opens and I park in my driveway.

This is my secret house.

Well ... that's what I call it anyways. I purchased this house a while ago. With all the money I'm making with Kiro, I had no choice but to buy me something nice.

I stash everything here. I can't risk Karrin finding out about it because once she finds out about THIS. Then she'll find out about everything else.

Like I said before, it's hard living a double life.

I walk in step by step up my spiral staircase leading up to my bedroom and take it all in.

*Iphone ringtone*

"Kiro.." I say straight

"We have a problem Erica" he says

"What's the problem?" I ask

"Terrence left out something about the money we just got"

I hear muffled screams in the background

"Aht Aht" I hear Kiro say to someone

"It has to be washed first. Our friend was running a counterfeit operation as well" he says "isn't that right Terrence?" I hear slicing as well

"Shit, you gotta be kidding me man" I sit on my bed and run my fingers through my hair

"I wish it was different E" he hangs up

I sit on the edge of the bed thinking about what I'm going to do with dirty money. I have no choice but to clean it some how but I have to.

*Karrin P.O.V*

I wake up and Tang is gone just as quickly as she appeared.

Erica isn't here either.

I know this is all fucked up .. I know it is. I love Erica with all my heart. She's my person.

I get up and look out the window, I stand there and take in the view and soak up the sun.

I just wish she knew how much I love her. I just want her to understand that it's just sexual and nothing more. My love for her will be eternal and nobody comes before her or after her. She's just my one.

I call Erica to tell her I love her but she doesn't answer

"Hey baby girl .. I'm just calling to tell you I love you .. I'm not sure if you're at work or you just mad right now but please don't be mad for long. Come home soon"

*Erica P.O.V*
I pull up to the spot where Kiro is holding Terrence. I miss a call from Karrin but it's going to have to wait.

"Tell me what the fuck I'm suppose to do with this Terrence" I smack him

Kiro has him tied up really good I must say. He has his hands tied behind the chair and his mouth taped.

"I'm gonna ask you this ONE time and ONE time only" I say "Tell me where the REST of the money is or I'm going to cap you" I pull out my glock

Terrence starts crying

"Do you smell that?" Kiro asks

"What the fuck is that?" I look puzzled

Kiro pulls Terrence by the shirt "nigga did you just shit yourself?"

Terrence starts crying even harder

"Now tell me why I don't shoot this fool right now" he asks me "lord, you stink man"

I tell him again "One time and ONE time only"

Kiro un-tapes his mouth

"It's in the stash house of Brambleton" he cries

I put the tape over his mouth

"You know what" I look at Kiro

As I'm leaving out the spot, I hear a faint gunshot. More like a little clip. He used a silencer to not attract much noise. Classic K.

I head over to the stash in Brambleton to hope he wasn't lying but I have to call Karrin back.

She answers the phone.

"What's up love?" I ask her

"I love you .. that's all" she says

"I love you too" I say

"I want to talk to you tonight ..."

I take a long pause

"Okay my love, I'll see you tonight"

I hang up and head into the stash. There's nobody here and it smells like ass. Honestly the perfect place to hide cash. I shift through the house and open up floor boards and wall openings. I FINALLY find a bag.

I shift through the bag and find cash and diamonds.

"Smart man .." I say to myself "never keep money in paper form"

I leave the stash and put the loot in the trunk.

My work for the day is over to say the least and I'll give Kiro his cut later.

* Later at the house*
"K .. where are you?" I shout around the house

"I'm in here babe" she says

*Karrin P.O.V*

"I'm going to get to it. We have to stop doing this to each other.." Erica says furiously "I need you to tell me EVERYTHING"

Even though she asked me for the truth .. a part of her knows I'm not going to give it to her straight but I hope she knows I will.

"Its just sex .. you know that" I look her in her eyes.

She's sitting on the bed looking at me. I'm standing right in front of her and her face is a shade of red I've never seen it turn before.

"It's always just sex .. we have great sex" she says

"I know we have amazing sex. I love that about us. We have the most spontaneous sex ever" I say "but it's just more than that"

"Well do I not satisfy you or please you .. what is it?" She asks

"It's none of that" I look at her in her eyes "I love you with all my heart, I love what you provide for me. I love it"

"I just have a problem" I look down

"I .. nobody is addicted to sex that much" she says "I need to leave"

She gets up and heads over to the door but I follow right behind her matching her footsteps.

I grab her from behind and stand behind her, breathing on her neck. Arms still around her

I whisper in her ear "you can't go anywhere, we not running from this"

She stops and hesitates for a moment. Not saying anything. Just standing. I can feel the heat radiating off her body.

"Nowhere" I start kissing on her neck

I turn her around so we're face to face and start kissing on her neck, up to her ear and back down.

"Fuck you" she says lightly

"Yeah .. fuck me" I kiss her like I never kissed anyone in my life

I pick her up and hold her against the wall. Kissing her passionately still. I feel on her body and grab her booty hard af.

She's just so fine and she's mine. The love I have for her just makes this so much more intense and passionate.

I throw her on the bed and start stripping her as I go down every inch of her, leaving a trail of hickies down to her chest.

I suck on her nipples gently, a little rough and lick in between. Switching between each nipple.

"Fuck .." she lets out softly

I kiss down her stomach until I get to her pussy. I love how wet she gets. Pussy just be drippin

I open her legs so her legs are on my shoulders and I get to work. I start licking her like it was the first time we were together. Like I never knew her body. Like we were never together.

She tastes so good to me, I could eat her for hours.

I start getting sloppy with it, letting her juices get everywhere. Licking & twirling my tongue on her clit.

She starts moaning louder and louder by the second. I slip a finger in while I'm eating her. Damn she stay on aquafina.

*Erica P.O.V*
I look down at her eating tf out of me. I cum all over her face but I hope she knows I'm not done yet. I flip her over and straddle her face. She gon get this ill nana TODAY.

I start riding her face slowly as I feel her tongue. I know I'm dripping all over her right now but a ride ain a ride if it ain a wet one. She starts gripping my waist so I don't go anywhere.

I feel myself getting close again but I don't want to cum just yet. I start grinding on her tongue faster & faster as she's slapping my ass. I tilt my head back and start grinding on her wild as I feel her tongue moving faster & faster.

"Fuck .." I let out

"Yeah let it out baby" she says in between licks

I finally cum and feel her motions slow down.

I get off her and start kissing down her body.

"Damn you wet as hell" I come back up and kiss her

I slide my hand down to her pussy and start fingering her while I'm suckin on her neck. She's moaning lightly and loosing her breath.

"Mmm cum for mama" I whisper in her ear then I lick down her neck

I slip two fingers in and start sucking on her titties. Left to right. Right to left. Her body convulses and she collapses on the bed.

I know for a fact she's not done yet and I want her to let me hit it from the back.

"Get up" I command her.

She gets in doggy style. Face down, ass up. I slap her ass get the strap.

"You're so wet" I slide inside her

"Yes baby" she lets out a low moan

I start sliding in & out of her while rubbing her clit. I know she love this shit. She's dripping dripping and I love it

"Fuck my shit baby" I say grabbing her hair. Now she's fucking me back fast.

"Who's is it" I ask gripping her back

"It's yours baby" she says in between moans "it's yours"

All of a sudden she cums violently and I love it.

*10 minutes later*

We lay next to each other in silence, remembering the conversation we had just before she started all this.

I look over at her "I have a confession"

"Yeah?" Karrin looks back at me

"I'm .. I ... I'm an agent" I stare at the ceiling.

"Yeah .. I know you're a sales agent. That's your job" she says

"No .. I'm a special agent. I'm apart of an organization" I say

"Wait .. hold up" she sits up and looks at me

I sit up on my elbows and look back at her

"I'm basically like a drug dealer but I'm much more than that so I'm an agent"

I try to continue to explain because she looks confused.

"I sell, transport and collect money or back payment from individuals"

"What ... the .. hell" she looks blankly at the wall.

*Eerie dream floats away*

"FUCK" I wake up

"GoodMorning sleepy head" Karrin looks at me "I gave you that knock out last night" she kisses my cheek

"How long was I sleep for?" I ask

"Well we both drifted after you fucked me good with the strap last night" she says

"I need to tell you something ..." I sit up

**********************************************
Sorry for the LONG hiatus y'all. Quarantine got me thinking y'all want some updates so updates y'all shall get! Everyone stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 83.9K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7M 236K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
674K 52.1K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...