70 Days of Heart Searching

By bel_ministry

How is your relationship with Christ? Your prayer life? Robust? Or struggling? Unsure of how to come even clo... More

Introduction
✒ Dᴀʏ Zᴇʀᴏ
📓 Week One
✒ Dᴀʏ Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪx
📓 Week Two
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
📓 Week Three
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
📓 Week Four
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
📓 Week Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
📓 Week Six
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
📓 Week Seven
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fᴏʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
📓 Week Eight
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
✒ Day Fifty-Five
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sɪx
📓 Week Nine
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Eɪɢʜᴛ
✒ Dᴀʏ Fɪғᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Oɴᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
📓 Week Ten
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Fɪᴠᴇ
✒ Dᴀʏ Sɪxᴛʏ-Sɪx
✒ Day Sixty-Seven
✒ Day Sixty-Eight
✒ Day Sixty-Nine
✒ Day Seventy
🖋 Day 71
💕 WORD OF THANKS 💕

✒ Dᴀʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

171 23 34
By bel_ministry

"He is"

Welcome to Day 7 and I want to congratulate everyone who stuck until today! Congratulations on completing Week One. And bigger congratulations for keeping your covenant with the Lord.

As the end of the week, our program today will be a little different than usual. And there will be a special content at the end. Still bear in mind, this is worship hour therefore, keep the reverence and keep your bibles near you as well as the journal.

Alright, here goes.

Focus (10):
It is very important to focus and keep all mentality unto the Lord before entering His presence. For the focus this day, take time and recite at least one verse you have memorized from our daily focus sections. After reciting the verse, claim it and direct your focus to God. Imagine that you are meeting a king and you are but a commoner. The difference is that we are preparing to meet the king of heaven!

If you successfully recited all a verses, comment a crown in this paragraph. And if you didn't memorize anything, check back on the last few days and write the verses from the focus section in your journal. You can choose not to write similar verses. Then comment a smiley here.

Praise and Confession (10):
Take time in praising God for what you have learned throughout the week. Take time to confess to Him the sins He has revealed to you as well.

Recap (20):
Take this moment to bring into mind the lessons you have learned since day one. Backtrack and try to remember what you have learned without reading your journal or going back to day one in this book. Try to recite it as if teaching to a friend or talking about God to a classmate or just talking to God about Him.

Recap and recall what you have learned about God and what parts of yourself have you learned and seen?

Heart Searching (15):
Along with everything you have learned about God and His character, who is God to you? Who is God for you?

Who is God? And why? What the statement "He is who He is" mean?

Take a moment and meditate on the question. Dig deep.

Media Presentation:
We will end our week with a presentation of a video and a photo. Since our week's study is about knowing God, this media will help remember and summarize our learnings for this week:

1. A Word Cloud of God's Identity

• ~ • ~ •

You can save both if you like. I can't seem to decide which one looks better.

2. A Video About the Names of God

If you will be moved by the Spirit, which I think many of you would, this video will make you cry. Not because of sadness or joy or peace. But because you will be overwhelmed. And just... Unexplained. That's what I felt. I hope you enjoy the video.

Moment of Peace (5):
Spend the next few minutes in peace. Think about God and train your mind to think of Him always. Rest from worship. Sing if you like.

That will be all for week one. I hope you were all blessed. I might delay tomorrow but we'll see. God bless you everyone. And see you tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596 98 32
There's probably a ton of reasons why you are feeling the way you are feeling at this very moment. Sometimes emotions just sneak up on us...
5.8K 1.1K 32
She was done with life. She felt too weary to hold on. She found no reason to keep on existing. So she devised a way out. But on the night she planne...
9.6K 2.2K 44
Completed (Will be edited soon) Fictional Christian Romance ♡ Mental health awareness ♡ __________________________________________ Picture a world wh...
1.1K 54 27
Why am I here? What is my purpose? What is the meaning of life? Why am I alive? It seems that since the dawn of time we have been asking ourselves th...