Satan's Angel || BWHM

By Breezey1

Caught between her way and her brothers, Sin moves into a neighborhood that her brothers all agree she'd be s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
If Things Were Different
If There Was a Book Two

14

931 61 11
By Breezey1

Chris was over, leaning against her car. She stepped out a sorrowful smile on her face. "Hey." He greeted. "Hey you." She smiled, hugging him tightly. "I ain't seen you in a minute." He rubbed his neck, blushing. "Yeah. A whole three weeks." She snorted, him laughing. "Me and Zo are settling down. I think I wanna make this work wit her." She nodded, "Letting me go." She confirmed. "It's for the best. You deserve safety." He nodded, agreeing with her. "Not sayin' I'on't love you. Cause I do. Jus' your life and mine can longer coexist you know." She smiled, a tear dropping. "I never thought I'd had to let you go." She sighed. They hug tightly, exchanging a single kiss. "Treat her great, like you have me." He let out a soft laugh. "Even better." He looked to his feet, then back to her, "I hope it works out for you, finding true love and happiness Christian." She told him. "Same goes to you, Sinai." He turned to his car, her stepping on her porch and turned around. Tires screeched, and she looked confused, Sonny's hand holding a piece and pointing it at Chris, and firing twice. Her heart stopped, watching him fall to ground. "Chris!" She screamed, hands shaking as she called the police, having his unconscious body in her lap. Tears blurred her vision as she waited for the ambulance, the neighborhood all stepping out to see what happened. Lucho stepped out from Huncho's place, running towards her as her body racked and sobbed. "Chris!"

"What fuck happened?" Lucho asked her as they sped to the hospital. "Sonny! He-he came out of no where!" As he pulled into the hospital, they had to wait. She sobbed into Lucho's body, his arms around her, rubbing her body comfortingly. "I gotchu ma. I gotchu." Huncho stepped in, "Lucho, go home and handle Sonny." Lucho shot his head up, "I'll handle that vato later man. She need me." Huncho appointed a look and Lucho stood, telling her he'd be back.

"Sonny!" His name echooed as the neighbors all stood outside, looking at the two vatos in the center of the cul-de-sac. "Why the fuck you light him up?" Lucho asked.

"Nigga deserved it for bein' smart wit me and for tryna come between me and wifey." He crossed his arms. "So two points, one for each reason."

Lucho's blood boiled, him taking the first hit at Sonny's jaw. Sonny looked back, Lucho throwing another punch at his lip, and then his eye and eventually kicking him to the ground. Sonny mustered some strength to hit Lucho back in the jaw, but Lucho straddled him, going from left to right. He had a mean right hook, but his left was just as dangerous. Lucho stood and kicked Sonny in the side, kneeling back to punch his eye, Tiago and Fenz pulling the stressed guy off of his best friend, blood trickled his scarred knuckles, Sonny laying on the asphalt riddled in pain, bruised and swollen, "She loves him! The fuck is wrong wit you?" He yelled. "She gon always have love for that nigga, like him or not, not our place nigga. But you always gotta make shit bout you."

Lucho kicked his side again. "I'm sick of yo ass. I put up wit yo shit like a bitch and have been fa years. I'm ti'ed nigga."

Sonny coughed up blood, spitting it to the side, listening to his friend. "Yes nigga. Me and her been fuckin' for good minute. Goin' on whole fuckin' year of us fuckin' g. She love a nigga and shit. And there ain't shit you can do about it. Don't see why you bragged bout hittin' it once, when I been hittin' that ass. Insulting ha shit like she average. But fuck what you say,...that's my soaker, on Jesus homey."

That made Sonny feel a twinge in his spirit.

"Even when she run away wit yo bitchass, cos she will, she ain't gon ever throw me in the trash. I'm here to stay bitch." And a final kick he got into his car and sped back to the hospital, somehow calmer than what he was. Sonny drifted in and out of consciousness, his brothers helping him up and inside. "It's bout time somebody knock that nigga off his high horse." Tiago muttered. "Had to be his homie though," Fenz agreed.

"Y'all hear somethin' yet?" He came in with bruised knuckles but otherwise unscathed. Her eyes lift to him, her shaking her head, sobbing again. "He's on life support. He flatlined." She told, him holding her close. "Handle it?" Huncho asked. "Handled." Lucho nodded, her frail body held onto him for dear life.

Hours past and she just reminisced about all the times her and Chris had:

Age 15

Chris caught her staring, her motioning him her way. He pointed to himself. And she nodded. They always admired from a distance. This was them talking for the first time."I think it's time we stop staring and actually do shit." She suggested. Her boldness made him smirk. "Yeah? Like what?" She bit her lip, "A few things. Your number being at the top, and yo dick being at the bottom." He laughed. "You bold as hell. How you know I even like you, babe?" She shrugged, "You stare at me a lot. And you cheesin' so I know you like me." He nodded. "I do like you. You mad cute." She smiled and slid her phone his way. They exchanged numbers and that was the start.

Age 16
They'd been talking all summer and until a few weeks before her birthday, he asked her to be his. He took her to a school function, a football game and asked her under the bleachers after the game. His mom was late picking them up so until then they made out under the bleachers.

Six months in, She gave him her flower. One beautiful night, on the eve of Christmas, he spent the night with her over her parents house. When they were all sleep, she and him were in her room, door cracked closed. She winced, tears strolling down from her eyes, the pain being unbearable. He kissed her slowly, wincing as well. It hurt for him too. As he took the first push, he tried again and again to relieve some pain, slowly it diminishing. Once the pain turned to pleasure for him, he nutted, being a virgin. He apologized sheepishly and the next day they tried again. He improved and although the pain started again, it went away much quicker and they succeeded, they both came.

Around eleven months in, Chris claimed he wanted a family with her, explaining how if they did it now, when they were grown, they wouldn't have to cook or anything. She agreed and for the next two and a half months they tried and failed. She was devastated.

Age 17
They broke up after being together for a year and four months, her brothers catching wind of things, saying she was getting too serious and heavily judged her for not being with someone was actually black with dreads. Chris didn't fight her brothers on that for her. And they ended things shortly after, but remained cordial, calling each other ever so often to hook up.

Prom season arrives and Chris promposed to her, her saying yes. They went together and won prom queen and king. They went to a hotel, discussed that they still loved each other, made love, woke up the next day and they decided to remain as friends.

They eventually stopped talking after a while until she called him, at the age of nineteen to hookup again. And now at the age of twenty, she could be mourning his death.

Those hours turned into two days, her not once leaving Chris's side. Lucho came in, and told her she needed to go home, take a shower, and eat before coming back up here. "But what if somethin' happen while I'm out?" She asked in a hoarse tone. "His girl here. He gon be aight chava. C'mon." Lucho lifted her, reluctantly, she obliged. "You look a hot mess." Lucho told. She needed to brush her weave, hide her edges, wash her face, brush her teeth, and sleep. "I know."

She cleaned herself up, Lucho agreeing to take her back. Lucho and her sat in the parking lot, her hair in a neat ponytail and her edges hid by a bandana. "I'on't know what I'd do without you." She whispered in the silent car. Lucho shook his head, "You ain't ever gotta worry bout that chava." Her body mustered some strength and she leaned over the median, mouths attaching in a slow sync of passion. "I love you so much." She told him. "I love you too, chava." She smiled and got out the car, him following after.

Chris's new thang, Sin didn't even remember her name, Zola or Zilla. Something with a Z. As Lucho walked in with Sin, her eyes went to the woman. "Why are you even here? This is all your fault." Zoey spat. Sin looked to Lucho, and then her, "Bi-" Lucho placed a hand on her chin, pulling it quickly to his mouth for a brief moment. "Not in here." He whispered to her. Lucho was seriously the only one to ever get her soft. That was a hint to something bigger. "Look. We here for him, not you. Keep yo shit on lock cos you really don't want these problems." Lucho turned to Zoey and they took a seat. "Fuck that. Y'all are problems." Sin let out a humorless laugh, "Keep runnin' yo mouth in you gon be assigned the room next to him, hoe. I swear you don't want this. I know shit bout ya boy that'll hurt yo frail ass feelings." Her lips twitched at the white girl. "Who even are you?" Sin got up and walked the Chris, his body still and the monitor beeping steadily. "His first love." Zoey huffed. "Why was he there in the first place?" Sin places a kiss on his forehead, taking a deep breath, "That's his question to answer." Lucho and her left soon after.

And for the next week, Chris recovered and went home, two weeks after the shooting. His girl still didn't know much but her questions were gonna get answered.

Her brothers were over, making sure she was okay and that Chris was okay. Ruthless held his sister, "I know that nigga not my favorite, but I hate how it made you feel." Broad huffed, "That point coulda hit you. I swear to that nigga it's on sight." Shots loaded his gun, the other two doing the same. "And you know... his ass never learn."

And lo and behold, the man of the hour knocks on the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 383 17
Malia stayed pressed against his chest, her eyes basically frozen open in fear. All she could feel was something cold pressed against her head. This...
170K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
837K 19.6K 44
WLW [femxfem] βΈ» "Such a good girl are you, mhm?" I swallowed hard and my eyes widened, I just felt how weak my legs were and immediately grabbed...
Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

554K 15.5K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...