Harsh (bakugo x fem deku)

By bakudekuislife1243

Deku and bakugou have been childhood friends but that all changed when bakugo got his quirk. he started getti... More

Say goodbye to the good times
hes a tease
apirl party
Jealous much!?
Dont tell me what to do
Drunk little deku
Why im i in kacchans Bed!?
Spin the bottle!?
The night that changed us
UPDATE
3 words~
"i love you~"
OMG

the note

7.9K 137 43
By bakudekuislife1243

    (Dekus pov)
I woke up and swung my legs over my bed "Damn I don't even Remember falling asleep last night". I rub my eyes and yawn. I slowly get up and change into my uniform do my hair then a little makeup. I look at myself in the mirror.

"I'm going to tell Kacchan how I feel today" i smile nervously to myself and get my bag and skip breakfast and walk to Ua.

I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss was it nothing to kacchan or what is it something to him. I sighed and went inside my classroom, and saw Kacchan I gulped and sat next to him and leaned in my chair and looked down.

I shook my head and wrote a note saying 'meet me behind the school at lunch - deku' I sighed and tapped kacchans  shoulder. He grumpely looks at me and I hand him the note.

He slowly opens it.....................

Cliffhangerrrrr!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 44.4K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
176K 19.9K 54
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
302K 10.2K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
393K 44.8K 52
α€†α€›α€¬α€žα€€α€Ία€α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€›α€²α€· α€™α€Όα€±α€œα€α€Ία€’α€±α€žα€€ မေတ္တာစာမျက်နှာတွေထကြောင်း... #BL #Boyloves #villages #owncharacters #oc #Myanmar #Magway