𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍...

By lcvehjs

in which, jeongin begins to loose hope in his singing and thinks everything, everyone doesn't want him in the... More

✏️
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xiii.
xiv.
jeongchan supremacy (update)

xii.

3.1K 174 15
By lcvehjs

meanwhile, back at the dorm. All the members were relaxing from a long day.

But the only thing was different is that Chan and Minho were chilling in the kitchen. Except they weren't chilling, they were worried as hell. 

"Where is he?! its midnight!" Chan whispered. Jeongin didn't even reply back or give a small read.

"I can't loose him..." Chan said as tears pricked in his eyes. Minho then began to choke, "ah! channie hyung channie hyung! Innie!!"

Minho shoved his phone quickly into chan and chan saw two simple texts.

'I'm sorry'
'xxxx 291 near busan'

Chan immediately recognized the address, it was the location of a bridge. And those simple texts hinted that Jeongin could be attempting to suicide.

Chan ran out as quickly as possible with Minho stalking behind him.

Thankfully they didn't live far from the bridge so they made it in time.

There, they saw a figure standing on the ledge.

"JEONGIN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
564K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
645 61 4
Zephyr Albright, is a cheeky, childish and energetic half-filipino teenager who has an unhealthy love for paranormal activities, curses, and haunted...