Finding A Slayer Writing Cont...

By Head_SlayerPhoenix

Since I'm a little out of touch with the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom now, and I know a lot of people want to see it fini... More

Application
Story Example

Finding A Slayer Writing Contest

13 0 0
By Head_SlayerPhoenix

Since I'm a little out of touch with the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom now, and I know a lot of people want to see it finished, I'm looking for a co-author for the rest of Eyes of the Killer and maybe for more stories to come.

To apply, fill out the application, and then attach as well a story with lyrics that has something to do with either Slayer vs Killer or any of my other fanfictions (Embrace the Heresy is also fair game). This is so I can see your writing style and how you view my work. This will be mostly how I decide who will be my new co-author.

Fill out the application

Write the story

Post it

Dedicate it

Send the link

Good luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...