Fae of Fire and Night ✔

By PidgeScarlet

Feyre never expected that her vacation with Rhys and their son would be so disastrous. And Aelin never expect... More

Chapter 1 - Feyre
Chapter 2 - Aelin
Chapter 3 - Rhysand
Chapter 4 - Feyre
Chapter 6 - Aelin
Chapter 7 - Evangeline
Chapter 8 - Feyre
Chapter 9 - Rhysand
Chapter 10 - Tamlin
Chapter 11 - Feyre
Chapter 12 - Nesta
Chapter 13 - Aelin
Chapter 14 - Feyre
Chapter 15 - Evangeline
Chapter 16 - Aelin
Chapter 17 - Rhysand
Chapter 18 - Aelin
Epilogue - Feyre and Aelin
Sequel & Author's Note

Chapter 5 - Nesta

1.5K 42 2
By PidgeScarlet

The forest is so fucking smelly. I breathe in pine and crisp air, and then sneeze, and sneeze again. Yellowish stuff floats in the air and cakes the trees and ground. I think Elain called it pollen but at this point, I'm so fed up that I don't care. I just wanted to get away from Feyre, but now I'm lost in this stupid, fucking forest.

I round another tree and sneeze so fiercely that I hear a bird take flight somewhere. I rub my nose and curse under my breathe.

"Of all the places to be I have to be somewhere where I sneeze every fifteen seconds." And as if the gods were out to spite me I sneeze again.

As I walk I eventually come to a stream. I take a drink from the river, which calms my every ticklish nose. I drink until I'm satisfied and sit down next to the river. One hand on the ground, the other hanging over my knee I clench and unclench my fists. Then out of the corner of my eye, I see something wandering through the forest. My eyes widen as I see a great white stag come through the trees.

"That's one big stag," I mutter as I get to my feet. I don't know why I'm drawn to it but I hop over the stream to meet the stag. It jumps through the trees and I follow as quickly as I can but I lose it once a sneezing fit comes over me. As I rub my nose I see something through the trees. I walk and soon reach the end of the treeline. The stag saw me out of the forest.

"The gods do like me," I say, but curse the gods because I sneeze again.

In the distance, I see a large estate and with nowhere else to go I head towards it. Maybe the lord or lady will let me stay until I decide whether or not to leave Feyre, or pity her and stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2.5K 27
New beginnings. Fresh starts. In two seperate worlds, kingdoms are rebuildings, cities are rejoicing, and people are beginning anew. Both Aelin Ashry...
183K 4K 26
Aelin Ashryver Whitethorn Galathynius has risked everything to save the ones she loves. One year after reclaiming Terassens Throne she is forced to d...
6.4K 254 25
Wyrd marks once again connect Erilea with a world outside its borders, creating a portal and stealing the second son of the High Lord and Lady of the...
62.2K 1.2K 34
A crossover between Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses *Takes place after KoA and ACOFAS* ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO SARAH J. MAAS