ALLY MAYFAIR-RICHARDS|🤡| FEM...

By HelynLaura

You're an employee at the restaurant Ally owns with her wife Ivy. Ally struggles in day to day life due to a... More

PART ONE: The Restaurant
PART TWO: The Women
PART THREE: Ally's House
PART FOUR: Ally's House [Cont.]
PART FIVE: She's Cheating On You Too?
PART SIX: I Have A Plan
PART SEVEN: This Ends Tonight

PART EIGHT: This Ends Tonight [cont.]

3K 128 32
By HelynLaura

🚫CONTAINS VIOLENCE🚫
This part contains descriptions of violence some readers might find disturbing or upsetting.

INFO
(y/n) - your name
(h/c) - hair colour

***********

"Evening Ally."

Ally stands to the side, letting the group of women into the house.
You throw yourself to your feet quickly as they appear in the living room, your heartbeat picking up fast.

"Ally!"

She emerges from the hallway, making her way over to you.

"It's okay sweetheart, these are friends who are here to help us."

One of the older women moves forward slightly, pulling down the velvet hood of her robe.
Ally grips her arm tightly around your shoulder to reassure you

"Hello y/n. I'm Kathryn."

The woman holds her arms out to the side, acknowledging the other women behind her.

"We are The Society For Cutting Up Men.
We call ourselves S.C.U.M."

You let out an involuntarily laugh.

"What?"

Ally looks down at you, "catchy name right?"

You scoff in disbelief, trying to understand the situation.

"Do you actually...Cut up men?"

"Yes," Kathryn says, completely matter-of-fact.

"That's too bad, it's two women we have a problem with."

The group of women let out a chorus of laughter, making you jump slightly. You find them unnerving, not sure when they're being serious or joking.
And one of the women at the back looks as though she could snap at any moment.

Kathryn turns back to you, "sweet girl, we will make an exception in this case."

Ally gives them a nod and the women disperse around the house.

"I was kidding.
What are they doing?"

Ally just looks down at you, keeping you tightly in her grasp.

"Ally!
Answer me I'm scared! What are they doing?!"

She takes you to the side, cupping your head in her hands as you wriggle, trying to escape her grip.

"Listen, when this is over we can be together properly.
I need you to go with Kathryn, Rachel and Oz.
They will take you both somewhere safe, I don't want you to see this."

You start to shake as tears trickle down your cheeks, "see what, Ally?!"

She rests her forehead on yours, wiping your tears away with love and concern in her eyes.

"You will be safe.
Do you think I'd send you and Ozzy off with people I don't trust?
They will protect you.
I love you both more than anything, but I need you to go with them now sweetheart."

You turn to see Kathryn stood behind you, she's holding an arm out which you reluctantly walk into.

You make your way towards the open front door, just as Rachel comes downstairs carrying a sleeping Oz.

You turn back to look at Ally one more time before you leave, she looks as though she's trying to fight back tears of her own.

"I love you, Ally."

Kathryn prompts you out the door, she turns to look at Ally too, who gives her a stern look as she brings her mobile up to her ear.
Kathryn nods in understanding as she closes the door behind you all.

********
Ivy hangs up the phone, the colour has drained from her face.

"What's wrong?"

Winter tries to calm her girlfriend down as she frantically grabs for her belongings.

"Ivy! What is it?!"

"We have to go to mine! Ally says Oz is ill, he needs to go to hospital but-"

She throws cushions off the sofa, looking for her car keys as Kai and Bex watch calmly.

"-I told her to wait for us and we can go together.
We might need you there incase he has to stay overnight or...If we need to go to the restaurant, I don't know!
Shit where are my fucking keys!"

Bex produces the car keys, swinging them round her finger, smirking as Ivy furiously grabs them.

"Calm down Ivy, you'll live longer."

They hear Kai and Bex sniggering in the background as they rush out the house, slamming the front door behind them.

In a car across the street, two S.C.U.M members - Kaya and Emily, are waiting in their car.

Emily dials Ally's number, "Ivy and Winter just left, they won't be long. Yes they're still in the house."

She gives a nod to Kaya, who produces a gun from inside her jacket, attaching the silencer.

"Yeah, we're going in now.
Yes, then we'll be straight back to the house."

Emily gets out of the car first, walking ahead of Kaya and knocking on the door.

Kai answers, his harsh expression softens as he sees the attractive woman standing in front of him.

"Hi, how can I help you?"
He says, scanning her up and down

Emily manages to stop the disgust registering on her face.

"Our car has broken down just down the street.
Can we come in and use your phone?"

Kai's smile gets a little wider as Kaya joins them, giving him a large smile of her own.

"You sure can ladies."
He sweeps his arm through the doorway as the women walk through.

Bex looks at them with disapproval, Kaya knew they were going to have to split the couple up.
But just as she was about to give them all a reason to separate, Kai takes her out the living room and down the hall into a spare room

"The phone's in here," he says, shutting the door behind them.
His demina suddenly changes, making Kaya feel uncomfortable.

"Why don't you sit down."

She edges towards the phone, "I just want to make my call."

He throws a hand over hers on top of the phone, tightening his grip.

"Just fucking relax, okay?"

Kaya reaches inside her jacket, moving with stealth, she accurately discharges the gun, just managing to catch him and ease him down onto the floor as blood cascades out the bullet hole in his forehead.

She looks at him a moment, admiring her almost perfect shot.
He lies on the floor slightly twitching, grabbing at her sleeve, his eyes wide.

She leans into his face, so close her nose is almost touching his.

"Your hair is fucking ridiculous you stupid cunt."

She waits a few moments more before checking for a pulse, nothing.

She stands up, kicking his lifeless body sharply in the side before making her way back through the hallway to find Emily.

As she walks back into the living room, she sees Bex crumpled in a heap on the sofa and a large puddle of blood covers one of the leather sofa cushions, dripping off the edge and onto the floor.

"Emily?"

A voice responds from the kicthen.
Emily's washing a knife in the sink, swirling the red water round in the bowl before pouring it down the plug hole.
They smile at eachother as if it's an everyday sitiuation.

"She was a real bitch."

"At least she didn't look like a smurf."

The two women laugh as they walk out of the house and back towards the car.

********
A smile spreads across Ally's face as she hears the front door slam.

Ivy comes running into the living room with Winter.

"Aw, how sweet that you came together.
I knew you would, sit down please."

Ally motions to the two dining room chairs which have been dragged into the middle of the living room.

Ivy looks back at her with a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"What the hell Ally, where's my fucking son?!"

She raises an eyebrow, scoffing at her wife's words.

"Er, my fucking son is somewhere safe, with my fucking girlfriend."

She nods and several women close in on Ivy and Winter, forcing them onto the two chairs and tying them down.

Their screams are muffled as two of the women force pairs of lacy panties into their mouths, securing it with some tape.

"I thought you'd appreciate the panties.
My girlfriend wears ones just like those, I can't get enough of them.
It's actually making me a bit wet thinking about it."

One of the S.C.U.M women lets out a giggle.

Ally walks over to Ivy and Winter, standing right in front of them.

"It's hilarious that you two thought you were getting away with...Whatever the fuck this is."

She leans into Ivy's face, brushing her wife's short, blonde hair to the side.
Ivy's muffled screams fill the room as she winces away from her touch.

"Sshh.
Not scared of me are you?
I'm just pathetic, old Ally, right?"

She stands back up, glaring at them both.

"S.C.U.M have been watching you, watching me.
So I know that you tried to tamper with my medication Winter, thank you so much for that, really.
I can only assume that was a desperate attempt to send me crazy so you could take Oz away."

Tears start streaming down Winters face, getting Ally's attention.

She chuckles, "is this all too much for you sweetheart?
It will all be over in a few moments...Your whore is going to die first, Ivy.
This is kind of a first for S.C.U.M, we're used to dealing with unruly men usually, right?"

Kaya leans into Winter's ear, "but at least we got to kill one so-called man tonight, that would be your brother...What's his name, Kai?"

Winter screams through her makeshift gag, her eyes clamping shut as the tears continue to gush down her face.

From behind her, one of the women pulls on Winter's silver hair.

"Any last words for your girl, Ivy?"

Ivy makes inaudible noises from under her gag making Ally laugh

"Ah silly me, kind of hard to talk with those panties in your mouth.
Allow me.
Winter, sweetie, I'm going to do you a favour and make this quick.
Unlike your brother's death as I understand it."

She nods and the woman gripping Winter's hair produces a knife, she runs it over the young woman's fair skin as blood spurts out the gash and cascades down her neck, saturating her white shirt.

Ivy violently whips herself around on her chair, trying anything she can to get free, her eyes tightly shut.

Her muffled screaming was failing to hide the sound of Winter choking on her own blood, as she sits dying.

Suddenly the room falls deadly silent as Winter's head drops to her chest.

Ally winces slightly, "ooh messy.
Good job she won't be needing that white shirt anymore, huh?"

Ivy tries to shout through her gag, anger and despair burning in her eyes.
Ally approaches her, holding her hand out to the women stood behind Ivy.

"This is a first for me too.
But I insisted they let me kill you by myself.
We've been through so much together, it only seems right to give it the personal touch."

Before Ivy has a chance to fully process what her wife has said, she feels pressure through her chest followed by a pain like she'd never felt before.

Ally pulls the knife out of her wife's chest before inserting it and removing it several times over, before finally dragging the sharp blade across her  throat causing blood to spray everywhere, covering Ally's cream sweatshirt.

Ivy's head quickly falls to her chest, mimicking her dead girlfriend's position next to her.

Ally moves back, looking down at her sweatshirt.

"Please get the suitcase out my bedroom."

Kaya does as she's asked as Ally dials Kathryn's number.

"Hi, it's me.
Yes, it's done. Are they safe?
I'll be there in 10 minutes, then I need you back here to help clean this shit up."

She hangs up the phone just as Kaya hands her the suitcase.

********
You're sat on Kathryn's plush sofa when you hear the door go as the TV plays into the dark living room

Ally?!

"Hello sweetheart."

You run into her arms, almost like a child running to their Mom.

You can't even bring yourself to cry as you bury your face into her coat. You'd been sat in exactly the same position since you'd arrived at Kathryn's house, you didn't even know what time it was.
You were just relieved to see Ally again.

"Oz is sound asleep upstairs.
We'll go back to your house now and assist the others."

Kathryn runs a hand over your (h/c) hair and you manage to give her an exhausted smile as she leaves with Rachel.

Ally takes you back over to the sofa, grabbing the blankets from the corner on the way.

You lie down, sliding to the side so Ally can lie next to you.
She holds her arm out for you to rest your head on her chest.
You throw an arm across her stomach, holding onto her for dear life.
But you start to relax a little as she strokes your hair.

"Try to get a little bit of sleep sweetheart.
Everything's okay.
And when we wake up tomorrow, it will be me, you and Oz, just how it was meant to be and we can start our lives together as if non of this ever happened.
I love you."

She kisses the top of your forehead.

"I love you, too."

Your words trail off towards the end as you feel your eyes close uncontrollably and you slip into a deep sleep.

_________________

END OF STORY!
I've loved writing this.
I didn't think I'd enjoy writing about Ally as much as I have - since her character in AHS Cult irritated me until she became a bad ass right at the very end 😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.8K 37
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
1.2K 21 11
ONE SHOTS STORIES! sarah's ahs characters + others genre: fluff, smut, angst + more...
121K 4.7K 37
Alice is the top criminal defence lawyer in the country who is incredibly talented, bright and respected by everyone. But she has a secret that n...
17.1K 1K 20
When Y/n is late for English, she fears her new teacher hates her. But slowly the opposite seems to be true. And a relationship blooms between them...