Arkos 1: My Truest Self Is Ol...

De IvoryXao

Turns out Jaune has a past life and is slowly turning him into the person who his past self was the truest se... Mais

CPT.1: Epiphany
CPT.3: What?

CPT.2: Two of me and two of you!

88 0 0
De IvoryXao

Pyrrha's POV

I wake up to a warm embrace that belonged to Jaune..... I feel like puking.

Jaune: you ok?

"No I feel like puking"

Jaune: come let's get it out

He then led me to the bathroom where I immediately puked but for some reason I started tearing up.

Jaune: is this your first time puking?

"Y-y-yes"

Jaune: don't worry after puking more than two you'll be fine

"I can't feel my legs"

Jaune: well you didn't bathe yet so I'll just place you in the tub

He then placed me in the tub and left me to wash myself but I can't reach the spout. He then came in to get the spout and handed it to me.

30 minutes later

I was done and now I'm faced with the obstacle of getting out of the tub and I still can't feel my legs. I managed to get out but I sorta fell out which got Jaune to enter and then stare in shock and embarrassment and then he exited the bathroom.

"Jaune help me!"

Jaune: I uhh I'm sorry

"It's-It's ok as long as it's you then I'm ok"

I then realized what I said

*Boom*

We were both as red as Ruby's cape as he rapped me with my towel around my naked body and then carried me to our bed where my clothes are nowhere to be seen.

"Oh no I forgot to wash my clothes!"

Jaune: you-you-you can wear my clothes since you um uh l-like wearing them *fidgets*

"Really!"

Jaune: yes, here

He then handed me a black and yellow shirt and grey jeans and then he then took a bath.

I was reading a book until I heard singing and it came from Jaune.

I never heard or understood it but it sounded really catchy and I started humming to it and it then hit me that Jaune just lied that he can't sing.

He then came out but he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I umm can't put your pant on. I'm sorry for troubling you but every time I move my legs it hurts"

Jaune: it's ok just let me put on my clothes

He then wore a black shirt with red straps hanging of his cuffs and black pants.

Jaune: ok let me put your pants on ummm I'm sorry for this

I then covered my panties with his shirt so that he won't have to be traumatized again.

He managed to get it on and then we headed to the cafeteria where I got a piggy back ride with Jaune and I think that he's five CM shorter than me but that's ok.

I was looking at his hair and I noticed that his is originally black and he dyed it blonde. Why?

"Hey Jaune was your hair originally black?"

Jaune: yeah and also I have a much different face but I think it's time to remove this mask

He then put me down where Ren and Nora was sitting and came back with my favourite: noodles and Jaune got noodles too but he's eating with two small sticks?

"Hey Jaune what are those?"

Jaune: oh these?, These are called chopsticks. Why do you ask?

Nora: can they chop people's legs off!?

Jaune: what? No it's what my mother used and taught me and my sisters but my father hated these

Ren: think you can teach us?

Jaune: I'd be happy to!

I looked over at Jaune's bowl and I see that he had extra beef put in it-

*Mhmn*

I was interrupted by Jaune feeding me his beef with his chopsticks meaning I had my first indirect kiss with Jaune!

Jaune: I noticed that you were eyeing my bowl and since you like beef I'll feed you some

My mouth was still stuffed for me to reply and he just put his hand on my cheeks and now my face feels hotter due to embarrassment.

Jaune then fed me almost half of his beef to me and this me feel guilty because he's sacrificing too much for me.

"I'm very sorry for troubling you Jaune and I hope I can repay you in some way"

Jaune: meaning I can ask for anything?

"Yeah anything *whispers* even with my body *giggles*"

Jaune: then repay me by..... Is to accept me for who I really am and to stay by my side and let me take care of you

Nora: who you really are?

Jaune: yes and do you know about holographic masks?

"It's a special masks that hides the real face and replaces it with a face that matches the parents face"

Ren: and is commonly used for parents who have hate for their spouses so to spite them, they use said masks to hide the spouses features on their children and only have their features

"Yes and I'm the only one who has this because my sisters have mainly my father's genetics and I have my mother's gene's"

Pyrrha: is your mother a different race?

"Asian and they're usually considered as ugly"

He then called someone and that someone is Gin.

Gin: what's the problem?

Jaune: I need you to remove my holographic mask

Gin: so revealing your true self ey let's do it

Jaune: let's do this in our dorm

We then went back to our dorm and was joined by Team RWB and Felix.

Gin then put his hand on Jaune's temple and then a silver aura glowed and they both said: I am born of old, brought to new and reveal myself.

Gin: now the reason why we said that is because for drama and it only triggers their memories but that may take time.

Jaune's face began to crack and a worried expression my face bore along with the others.

And then light engulfed us and then all died down and standing Infront of me is a different Jaune. He looked more pretty.

Weiss: Ew he's an asian!

F&J: hey!

Weiss: what? They look ugly!

Gin: that's not very nice

He then dragged her into the arena and as me and Jaune got out we were faced with another set of Felix's and Jaune's.

F&H: What?

To be continued.......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
170K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
113K 905 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...